Libs at salon write another pro pedophile piece

Why would they even post that story if they didn't support what he said? All it was recognition for that fuckin pervert. Salon is basically a tabloid. Even their editor-in-chief said that..

So every news story printed means the person who wrote it support it? Like when people reported on 9/11 that means they support taking down the towers?

Why would they even post that story if they didn't support what he said? All it was recognition for that fuckin pervert. Salon is basically a tabloid. Even their editor-in-chief said that..
I would assume they were being fair and unbiased and posting another point of view so they could educate people.

I would assume they were being fair and unbiased and posting another point of view so they could educate people.
Because POVs od pedophiles fuckin matter? Do you think they way they look at sex with 5year olds would enlighten some? Perverted dumbfuck

So every news story printed means the person who wrote it support it? Like when people reported on 9/11 that means they support taking down the towers?
ALL that was was recognition and advertisement. Salon is a perverted sex tabloid. They consider their stories wanted by their readers. Again, what the EiC said..

Because POVs od pedophiles fuckin matter? Do you think they way they look at sex with 5year olds would enlighten some? Perverted dumbfuck
Of course they matter if you choose to educate yourself. If you prefer to remain ignorant they wouldnt matter.

Of course they matter if you choose to educate yourself. If you prefer to remain ignorant they wouldnt matter.
Their spin on having sex with toddlers = enlightenment
You, sir, are fucked in the head.
No
Fucking
Shit

Then it will be remarkably easy for you to show us where in the article it advocates or condones any sex with toddlers.

You'll find when you actually read the article.....that the only one equating enlightenment with having sex with children.....is you. Citing yourself,.

Tell us volumes about the wasteland of your mind. And nothing about Salon.

No
Fucking
Shit
Where did they mention having sex with toddlers? Were you fantasizing or did I miss something?

No
Fucking
Shit
Where did they mention having sex with toddlers? Were you fantasizing or did I miss something?

We just got a lovely window into the twisted wasteland of Harley's mind, didn't we?

No
Fucking
Shit

We just got a lovely window into the twisted wasteland of Harley's mind, didn't we?
Some people talk too much when they get emotional and dont realize what they are revealing.

Then it will be remarkably easy for you to show us where in the article it advocates or condones any sex with toddlers.

You'll find when you actually read the article.....that the only one equating enlightenment with having sex with children.....is you. Citing yourself,.

. All that article did was post his sensitivity and his blog for perverts. Oh and a link to the rest of his perverted story.
You do the math.

No
Fucking
Shit
It said, as an adult, he fell in love with a 5 year old.
You guys are fuckin twisted.

. All that article did was post his sensitivity and his blog for perverts. Oh and a link to the rest of his perverted story.
You do the math.
So you admit that the only one equating enlightenment with molesting toddlers....is you citing yourself.

Okay, you sick, perverted fuck. Next question. Where did the article mention a thing about 'sex with toddlers'?

Let me guess.....its just you citing yourself again.

You do the math.
I did the math and came out with a different answer than you did. Seems you told on yourself there buddy. You will bear watching.

They are trying to normalize pedophilia and the liberal coclsuckers on here attack me

I ask again, where in the article did it approve of or condone any abuse of any child?

You did read the article, didn't you?
Don't defend this abuser. Do a little research on this author before defending him. Here's just some of his quotes:
  • “Pedophiles Don’t Harm Children; Society Does”
  • “Children Want & Need Pedophiles”
  • “Children Benefit from Pedophiles”
  • “If Society Changes, We Will Act"
Salon Writer: “I WOULD engage in sex play with a child … I will never deny that.”

You do the math.
So you admit that the only one equating enlightenment with molesting toddlers....is you citing yourself.

Okay, you sick, perverted fuck. Next question. Where did the article mention a thing about 'sex with toddlers'?

OMG it said as an adult he fell in love with a fuckin 5 year old, you big bag of dumbfuck!

You do the math.
I did the math and came out with a different answer than you did. Seems you told on yourself there buddy. You will bear watching.
no you didnt

You do the math.

OMG it said as an adult he fell in love with a fuckin 5 year old, you big bag of dumbfuck!
I fell in love with my teacher when I was in the 10th grade. Never did get to have sex with her.

Forum List

Back