Libs at salon write another pro pedophile piece

Laughing.....show us the quote, Shit Stain.

All you're doing is revealing your own fantasies, your own mind. As there's no such admission in that article.
what quote?

That quote:

"Because he would publically say he fucked a toddler.."

Show us where he ever said he 'fucked a toddler'. Or there is the slightest mention of it in the article.

You're just revealing yourself, you perverted fuck.
It was sarcasm dumbass. Who would come out and say the screw kids? Are you really this fuckin dense?
So you admit that your sole source equating sex with toddlers with 'enlightenment'....is yourself.

You sick fuck.
LOL ok
asslips was implying pedophiles POV would be enlightenment. Only the ignorant would deny it, he said.
You sick fuck
Youre the sick fuck that was fantasizing about what the guy said. I read the article to get his point of view. I still think you and the guy are sick fucks.

I fell in love with my teacher when I was in the 10th grade. Never did get to have sex with her.

Was she a 5 year old at the time?

The dude in this article is a sick fugger.
so is asclfuckface trying to defend his actions
I fell in love with my teacher when I was in the 10th grade. Never did get to have sex with her.

I have that one on ignore...never anything of substance and he's too stupid to realize how racist he sounds

The idea here is to get you comfortable with the world of pedophilia. "Thy're not monsters" they don't abuse, etc.
For now Salon just wants to get you comfortable using the term "pedophilia". Down the road, they'll work at making you comfortable with the practice itself.

The idea here is to get you comfortable with the world of pedophilia. "Thy're not monsters" they don't abuse, etc.
For now Salon just wants to get you comfortable using the term "pedophilia". Down the road, they'll work at making you comfortable with the practice itself.

What's worrisome is anyone defending it. Very distressing

I am pro-gays (so to speak). And have often argued the point of "well they are going to bring tree humpers and pedophiles up next". But sick fucks defending this makes me re-think what I was saying..
"well he said he didn't have sex with them" yea, because everybody loves to go national with an announcement about them raping toddlers.. Stupid fucks.

Why would they even post that story if they didn't support what he said? All it was recognition for that fuckin pervert. Salon is basically a tabloid. Even their editor-in-chief said that..
I would assume they were being fair and unbiased and posting another point of view so they could educate people.
Because POVs od pedophiles fuckin matter? Do you think they way they look at sex with 5year olds would enlighten some? Perverted dumbfuck
If theirs don't then yours don't fucking matter either.
Quite the fascist you are.

Why would they even post that story if they didn't support what he said? All it was recognition for that fuckin pervert. Salon is basically a tabloid. Even their editor-in-chief said that..
I would assume they were being fair and unbiased and posting another point of view so they could educate people.
Because POVs od pedophiles fuckin matter? Do you think they way they look at sex with 5year olds would enlighten some? Perverted dumbfuck
If you actually listened to yourself, you would have yourself committed

Was she a 5 year old at the time?

The dude in this article is a sick fugger.
so is asclfuckface trying to defend his actions
Says the guy that fantasized the guy in the article was having sex with a child. You sick fuck. :laugh:

Why would anyone be uncomfortable with using the term pedophillia? The facts are that they exist. Words should scare you if you know what they mean. Its all about the education level of the person seeing the word.

I'm watching you ....you sick fuck.

Funny! it's you who's presenting all the behaviors of mental illness.

Propedophile?
Did Bill Clinton author it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bill has some kinks but pedophilia ain't one of them.
On the other hand....
Long list of Republican sex offenders.... - Democratic Underground

Clinton not a pediphile is merely your opinion, dingbat
And irrelevant
No it's a fact. not the sick fantasy you're wishing it was.
Nothing is more irrelevant than that.

Liberals are just following the same rulebook that was used to normalize homosexuality. Cause sympathy for their suffering. They can't help who they love. The pedo is a victim of societal bigotry.

Forum List

Back