Libs declare war on jerry Seinfeld

Lol They accused Sienfeld of being racist. That's some stupid shit.

This is about his show 20 years ago? Or something current? If we're gonna raise current objections to old tv shows how about we go after Archie Bunker while we're at it? :)

The funny thing is the title says Sienfeld's Racist Comments Make Him The Joke, but the article doesn't produce any comments from Sienfeld at all.

There are lots of stories attacking Seinfeld, this was just one example I posted. Libs are very upset at him.

The funny thing is the title says Sienfeld's Racist Comments Make Him The Joke, but the article doesn't produce any comments from Sienfeld at all.

The really funny thing is that you made that excellent point in a novasteve thread, and that's his trademark!

Notice above the libfag refusing to discuss the topic

As far as I can tell the topic is you claiming ALL LIBERALS OPINIONS can be sumised is some garbage written by one woman on a horseshit website. I don't know why I'm even bothering to to address your constant massive and totally unhinged leaps of logic.

I look forward to the next thread about how someone who once voted Democrat doesn't like Kentucky Fried Chicken but does like McDonalds so:
"OMFG ALL LIBTARDS ARE CLOWNS AND LOVE CLOWNS MORE THAN GOOD HONEST SOUTHERN RICH WHITE FOLK LIKE THE COLONEL, DAMN THEY SO STOOPID!!"
Because whilst I'm doing an over exageration for comedy effect, that is pretty much your raison d'etre on here as well.

The really funny thing is that you made that excellent point in a novasteve thread, and that's his trademark!

Articel referenced some character in the show ~20 years ago. Why I was confused about whether this was some current remark of his, or something from the show way back before PC became a religion. ;)

Articel referenced some character in the show ~20 years ago. Why I was confused about whether this was some current remark of his, or something from the show way back before PC became a religion. ;)

I think it's probably an ill thought out attention grab by someone wanting the maximum exposure for here feelings of injustice, picking a very famous person to have a pop at, and you know about as much about what she's railing against as she does.

And then there was that one white Gentile on the show who just lacks about smoking cigars and hitting golf balls, barging in and borrowing stuff without returning it. So racist...

Forum List

Back