Libs have a new hero: 9 year old "Girl" Scout stands up to "bully"

Good. This wasn't some kid insulting another kid. This was a grown man insulting a kid. In turn she sold 3,000 boxes of cookies, and helped to raise money for foster children. Only a complete piece of shit like Steve could fault a little girl for doing something like that.
Yes, it's so wonderful that a regular guy who thinks it's perverse to allow boys to pretend to be girls can be turned into political correctness' latest villian.

When you guys lose big in the next election you will know why.

Or a grown man could have politely told a 9 year old no. I know. Crazy concept.

How I tire of phony politeness ...

Good. This wasn't some kid insulting another kid. This was a grown man insulting a kid. In turn she sold 3,000 boxes of cookies, and helped to raise money for foster children. Only a complete piece of shit like Steve could fault a little girl for doing something like that.
Yes, it's so wonderful that a regular guy who thinks it's perverse to allow boys to pretend to be girls can be turned into political correctness' latest villian.

When you guys lose big in the next election you will know why.

Or a grown man could have politely told a 9 year old no. I know. Crazy concept.

How I tire of phony politeness ...

She's fucking 9 years old.It's not politeness. It's a grown man not insulting a 9 year old.

What a fucked up thread. I browsed the pages and the confusion mounts. We got folks saying go fuck yourself, Matthew is babbling......and its amazing.... not about infrastructure... all in a tranny fiasco

WTF?

-Geaux

Who cares? It's the kids life,not yours. No one cares about your abusive religious bigotry either.

No one cares that the kid wants to be a girl. We DO CARE that somehow the rest of society has to agree to be happy for him and comply with his wishes.

Objective reality cannot be changed. And no one in their right mind should want it to change. Like Orwell said, overturning objective reality means statements like "war is peace" to become valid.

And, for some reason, the folks on the left want our reality to be shaped like that.

Mark

A little rudeness is in order to tell this kid that he's out of line pretending to be a girl and joining the Girl's Scout. Just a year ago, liberals would have said the same thing, but the Hive Mind has sent out new orders and the liberals are now pretending this is what they supported all along.

The dam kid just needs to sack up plus get a good old fashion ass whipping. Then line up its fucked up parents and just open a can of whoop ass for raising such a freak of nature. Get a dog instead

-Geaux

Instead of cookies, these transgendered freaks should be selling something that symbolizes their cause.........like fruitcakes. ....... :cool:

Who cares? It's the kids life,not yours. No one cares about your abusive religious bigotry either.

No one cares that the kid wants to be a girl. We DO CARE that somehow the rest of society has to agree to be happy for him and comply with his wishes.

Objective reality cannot be changed. And no one in their right mind should want it to change. Like Orwell said, overturning objective reality means statements like "war is peace" to become valid.

And, for some reason, the folks on the left want our reality to be shaped like that.

Mark
It's perfectly understandable that people have a hard time wrapping their minds around what its like for a transgender person. The OP example, is a relatively healthy teen with good family support and acceptance in the community.

Quite a fortunate situation for this individual relative to the older folks who had to transition in theirr thirties or forties. Life for a transgendered person is complicated.

Mark
It's perfectly understandable that people have a hard time wrapping their minds around what its like for a transgender person. The OP example, is a relatively healthy teen with good family support and acceptance in the community.

Quite a fortunate situation for this individual relative to the older folks who had to transition in theirr thirties or forties. Life for a transgendered person is complicated.

Life for them is complicated because they suffer from an illness. Its the same type of illness that can lead a person to starve themselves because when they look in a mirror, they "see" a fat person.

They need help.

Mark

Mark

Life for them is complicated because they suffer from an illness. Its the same type of illness that can lead a person to starve themselves because when they look in a mirror, they "see" a fat person.

They need help.

Mark
It's no longer consided an illness, more like a condition. It is a diagnosis but it isn't an illness. I understand your aversion. IT takes real work to open your mind to something that seems so strange or unnatural to you.

It was hard for me too. Thankfully my eyes, mind and heart have opened.

What a fucked up thread. I browsed the pages and the confusion mounts. We got folks saying go fuck yourself, Matthew is babbling......and its amazing.... not about infrastructure... all in a tranny fiasco

WTF?

-Geaux

Well the tranny issue really is all about the infrastructure after all......

It's surprisingly much less about the sex than you think It really is identity

Mark

They need help.

Mark
It's no longer consided an illness, more like a condition. It is a diagnosis but it isn't an illness. I understand your aversion. IT takes real work to open your mind to something that seems so strange or unnatural to you.

No, your mind was not "opened" because objective reality does not change. That you now accept the condition does not change any facts,

Mark

Mark

They need help.

Mark

No, your mind was not "opened" because objective reality does not change. That you now accept the condition does not change any facts,

Mark
Actually, my mind has opened. I'm more accepting of difference. Yours too. I understand your position. One of the things I had to do was really educate myself about it, and see the suffering that happens when family and loved ones turn against a transgender person

Mark

They need help.

Mark

Mark
Actually, my mind has opened. I'm more accepting of difference. Yours too. I understand your position. One of the things I had to do was really educate myself about it, and see the suffering that happens when family and loved ones turn against a transgender person

I mentioned anorexia earlier. Those people think they look fat and want to be thin, even when reality tells them they already are thin.

Same thing with transgenders.

Both need medical help.

Mark

Allowing a boy child to turn into a girl is not an admirable value.

It is biologically impossible for a boy to become a girl. It is madness to pretend otherwise. And it is madness that is not an admirable value.

lets all become transgender to piss 0ff ted cruz this election!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol, lol, lol
Have at it, though I must point out that the journey from a white Democrat male to assorted female is already a pretty short trip as it is.

Forum List

Back