Libs have a new hero: 9 year old "Girl" Scout stands up to "bully"

Dude...y'all lost your Godwin's Law card when Herr Trumpf walked in the room.

Again, you and the WP slander this man by calling him a "bully" when he simply acknowledged the truth.

That you are mentally ill, does not make others obligated to support your delusions.

I thought liberterians believed in not judging other people as every man for himself?

ROFL

Uh no, try the Transcendental Meditation crowd.

You have the right to be mentally ill, and I have the right to point out that you're mentally ill.

I don't like islam as it restricts human rights!

So do the democrats, making you and Islam natural bedfellows.

LOL, I'm no Nazi. I'm not the one throwing a Girl Scout in the FLAMING oven for being kind.

If that's the case, I'm in. I've got 48 boxes of cookies to sell!

LOL, I'm no Nazi. I'm not the one throwing a Girl Scout in the FLAMING oven for being kind.

The little boy was thrown into an OVEN? :eek:

Dayum those people who actually accept reality are cruel.

Unless you're fucking lying to slander those who state reality in opposition to the mental illness you promote...

Would you do that? Slander the enemy with falsehood, Herr Goebbels?

Steve

Are you ready to come out of the bathroom ?

(It's actually a closet, but it wants to be known as a bathroom)

Hey liberal morons: Would you allow Stefonknee Wolscht into the girl scouts? She identifies as 6. Perhaps that's too young, she needs to be a Brownie first, right? Wait there's a limit to the reality denial you push?

Hey liberal morons: Would you allow Stefonknee Wolscht into the girl scouts? She identifies as 6. Perhaps that's too young, she needs to be a Brownie first, right? Wait there's a limit to the reality denial you push?
\
That'll be pushed soon. Why should age stop anyone?

Good. This wasn't some kid insulting another kid. This was a grown man insulting a kid. In turn she sold 3,000 boxes of cookies, and helped to raise money for foster children. Only a complete piece of shit like Steve could fault a little girl for doing something like that.

Good. This wasn't some kid insulting another kid. This was a grown man insulting a kid. In turn she sold 3,000 boxes of cookies, and helped to raise money for foster children. Only a complete piece of shit like Steve could fault a little girl for doing something like that.
Yes, it's so wonderful that a regular guy who thinks it's perverse to allow boys to pretend to be girls can be turned into political correctness' latest villian.

When you guys lose big in the next election you will know why.

Yes, it's so wonderful that a regular guy who thinks it's perverse to allow boys to pretend to be girls can be turned into political correctness' latest villian.

Or a grown man could have politely told a 9 year old no. I know. Crazy concept.

So our side should be polite while your side gets to call us a "complete piece of shit."

Go fuck yourself.

That was said in the most polite way possible.

So our side should be polite while your side gets to call us a "complete piece of shit."

Go fuck yourself.

You can be anything you wish and I'll accept it. ;)

Go fuck yourself.

Have you read 99% of my posts on this board? I might be one of the least polite/politically correct people on this forum. This was a 9 year old. If this thread was in the Flame Zone I'd probably be calling this little girl a little c*nt.

Forum List

Back