Libs started their own ‘GoFundMe’ campaign to show up ‘bigots’ but have only made 4% of their goal

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
man oh man. just too damn funny. but we all know liberals/homosexuals are cheapskates and bigots to boot, right?:50:

SNIP:
LGBT advocates, feminists and liberals are all going insane over the donations that “Memories Pizza” has received from Americans who support their right to Freedom of Religion. In order to “show up” conservatives, one had the bright idea to start their own donation campaign for money to help homeless LGBT kids:

Many of the comments specifically mention the “Memories Pizza” campaign that made $842,600, saying that they’re going to show us “what being Christ-like is REALLY about!” Well, two days in and they’re doing a pretty crappy job of it:

ALL of it and the tweets at the site. lololol

Read more: http://therightscoop.com/libs-started-their-own-gofundme-campaign-to-show-up-bigots-but-have-only-made-4-of-their-goal/#ixzz3WXLIPqzw

Because hate is a strong motivator. Empathy...meh, not so much.

Now if one of these kids said they were stopped from praying or didnt like blacks then the donations would be flooding in.

Oh and, also if it was organized by a radio DJ

Lol, gotta love it. Cheap liberals. Maybe Obama will government fund the rest. That sounds to be more of a liberal fundraiser. Oh my goodness, liberal fundraiser. Now that's funny.

Lol, gotta love it. Cheap liberals. Maybe Obama will government fund the rest. That sounds to be more of a liberal fundraiser. Oh my goodness, liberal fundraiser. Now that's funny.

I was laughing my ass off when I ran across this...some of the comments with it are hilarious...poor things. You have to have a heart and compassion to donate. Not out of HATE and spite as this fund is finding out

Now if one of these kids said they were stopped from praying or didnt like blacks then the donations would be flooding in.

Stopped from praying? Lol now that's funny, your kind would be the one who would tell him to stop praying. You would go against a kid if he just said he didn't like blacks? Thanks for proving liberals truly hate freedom. Anyone has the freedom to choose who they like or dislike. Liberals want to force people's opinions.

Stopped from praying? Lol now that's funny, your kind would be the one who would tell him to stop praying. You would go against a kid if he just said he didn't like blacks? Thanks for proving liberals truly hate freedom. Anyone has the freedom to choose who they like or dislike. Liberals want to force people's opinions.

I love republican storytime. I would do a bunch of things because you said so!! Yeah!

I love republican storytime. I would do a bunch of things because you said so!! Yeah!
No you would do those thing because that's how you really feel.

Once again the left using kids to their advantage. Despicable

Not a surprise. they could have donated it to a PRO-life group of something or to ALL children who are homeless. but we know they don't care about kids being aborted or any other children outside of homosexual

man oh man. just too damn funny. but we all know liberals/homosexuals are cheapskates and bigots to boot, right?:50:

SNIP:
LGBT advocates, feminists and liberals are all going insane over the donations that “Memories Pizza” has received from Americans who support their right to Freedom of Religion. In order to “show up” conservatives, one had the bright idea to start their own donation campaign for money to help homeless LGBT kids:

Many of the comments specifically mention the “Memories Pizza” campaign that made $842,600, saying that they’re going to show us “what being Christ-like is REALLY about!” Well, two days in and they’re doing a pretty crappy job of it:

Read more: http://therightscoop.com/libs-started-their-own-gofundme-campaign-to-show-up-bigots-but-have-only-made-4-of-their-goal/#ixzz3WXLIPqzw
Thanks for the info. Just donated. Wouldn't have known without you

SNIP:

Thanks for the info. Just donated. Wouldn't have known without you
who knew they take EBT cards?

Time to get prepared folks

SNIP:
Watch OUT pizza shop owners!! LGBT group to TARGET Religious Freedom in OTHER STATES
Posted by soopermexican on Apr 5, 2015 at 2:36 PM in Politics | 100 Comments

Alert Christian businesses!! An LGBT group is threatening to go after your religious freedom in other states after their bullying in Indiana.

Watch below:

video and the rest at:
Read more: http://therightscoop.com/watch-out-pizza-shop-owners-lgbt-group-to-target-religious-freedom-in-other-states/#ixzz3WXbFgc00

SNIP:

At the current donation rate they will easily meet their goal of raising 842k by April 28. Thanks for the help

At the current donation rate they will easily meet their goal of raising 842k by April 28. Thanks for the help
I doubt it. Liberals love to spend other people's money but hate spending their own, especially when nothing is in it for them. The fund is disingenuous at best. Why does Cindy need help if the libs were so concerned? It's all about some twisted form of revenge since their temper tantrum backfired.

Pizza equality? You pay you eat, how can it be more equal than that? You want pizzas served at gay functions? Go find someone that offers what you want like the rest of mankind. Liberals are just grown children.

I doubt it. Liberals love to spend other people's money but hate spending their own, especially when nothing is in it for them. The fund is disingenuous at best. Why does Cindy need help if the libs were so concerned? It's all about some twisted form of revenge since their temper tantrum backfired.

Pizza equality? You pay you eat, how can it be more equal than that? You want pizzas served at gay functions? Go find someone that offers what you want like the rest of mankind. Liberals are just grown children.

If this was started out of true concern for children it would have merit but anyone with an ounce of sense sees it for exactly what it is.

It's a known fact that conservatives are more charitable than libs.
That's one of the chief reasons libs always want more government programs, they want someone else to fix things so they can forget about them.

It's a known fact that conservatives are more charitable than libs.
That's one of the chief reasons libs always want more government programs, they want someone else to fix things so they can forget about them.

Sure its a "known fact" when a conservative is doing the counting.

I doubt it. [/quote ]
its raised 10k since this thread starting.

Not to mention they will have to pay zero taxes on the amount, while Memories Pizza will be paying 39.6% + state taxes. So they really only need to break 450k or so to beat the after tax revenue of Memories.

Forum List

Back