Libs to Collins, vote no on Kavanaugh , or else

Idiots cry "fascism", yet never can give an example of Trump fascism.

All you need to do is ask.

This one hits 2, 3, 6 and 7 of Wry's bullet points which to carry forward were:

1. Powerful and Continuing Nationalism
  2. Disdain for the Recognition of Human Rights
  3. Identification of Enemies/Scapegoats as a Unifying Cause
  4. Supremacy of the Military
  5. Sexism
  6. Controlled Mass Media
  7. Obsession with National Security
  8. Religion and Government are Intertwined
  9. Corporate Power is Protected
  10. Labor Power is Suppressed
  11. Disdain for Intellectuals and the Arts
  12. Obsession with Crime and Punishment
  13. Rampant Cronyism and Corruption
  14. Suppression of the vote
Roll 'em.

I gotta say, my favorite part of the latter is "until our country's representatives can figure out what the hell is going on". So precise, not vague at all, definitely definitely not a lame Appeal to Emotion (course People's Court at 6:30, People's Court), and not at all supremely arrogant in suggesting nobody ever tried to "figure out what the hell is going on" before Numero Uno got here. (/extreme sarc)

For that reason --- insulting the audience's intelligence -- I'd count #11 here as well.

All vague and nothing specific.

It seems the liberals have stooped to a new low. They are threatening to give Collin's opponent over 800,000 in campaign contributions if she gives a thumbs up to Kavanaugh. If she votes no they won't give the money to her opponent .

In mid-August, liberal activists started a crowdfunding campaign that aimed to raise $500,000 for Collins’s Democratic challenger in 2020 — a sum that it pledged to return to donors if the incumbent Republican votes “no” on Brett Kavanaugh’s nomination.
Liberal Group Crowdfunds $875,000 for Susan Collins’s Next Challenger

Does that sound like bribing an elected official to anyone else, or is that just me?

In order to "bribe" somebody you have to put money or something of value in their pocket.

Fine. We'll go with blackmail, then.

All righty then. In order to "blackmail" you have to threaten to reveal something that would be detrimental to the target.'

What is it?

5. Sexism
  6. Controlled Mass Media
Roll 'em.

I gotta say, my favorite part of the latter is "until our country's representatives can figure out what the hell is going on". So precise, not vague at all, definitely definitely not a lame Appeal to Emotion (course People's Court at 6:30, People's Court), and not at all supremely arrogant in suggesting nobody ever tried to "figure out what the hell is going on" before Numero Uno got here. (/extreme sarc)

For that reason --- insulting the audience's intelligence -- I'd count #11 here as well.

How the fuck is that "not specific"?? You asked for "an" example, I just gave you three, complete with videos quoting him verbatim.

And your response is to go :lalala: ?

Liberals feel that “LOL” is the highest form of technical rebuke and insult Case closed, you have been laughed at!
They don’t much like the law so of course any repercussions from breaking it are racist, sexist, etc.

5. Sexism
  6. Controlled Mass Media
Roll 'em.

How the fuck is that "not specific"?? You asked for "an" example, I just gave you three, complete with videos quoting him verbatim.

I don't see any fascism. Perhaps you don't understand what fascism really is.

5. Sexism
  6. Controlled Mass Media
Roll 'em.

5. Sexism
  6. Controlled Mass Media
Roll 'em.

If Sen. Collins sells out to the right wing, and when the D's control the H. or Rep. and hopefully the Senate, they can remedy the Tax Fraud and punish the Senator by making her state suffer, as did Trump and Ryan for those states which did not support their ideology.

That's the way the game is being played by the GOP, Meister, and it's a shitty way to govern.

This is also why I think the SCOTUS ruled wrong when they allowed corporations to flood our politics with corporate money.

So the regressive propaganda has managed to capture you too. Citizens United only allowed organizations to support candidates and positions all the way to an election. It changed NOTHING on campaign finance regulations.

If the sky turns red a
If Sen. Collins sells out to the right wing, and when the D's control the H. or Rep. and hopefully the Senate, they can remedy the Tax Fraud and punish the Senator by making her state suffer, as did Trump and Ryan for those states which did not support their ideology.

That's the way the game is being played by the GOP, Meister, and it's a shitty way to govern.
If this and if this and if that.....I live in reality.

5. Sexism
  6. Controlled Mass Media
Roll 'em.

Of course you don't. You can't see shit when you go

iu

I just gave you three separate examples. Wry just gave you a list of trait bullet points, which I reposted and added to. You're not seeing them because you can't face them.

If the sky turns red a

Evidently not.

The Left has clearly abandoned any pretense of following the Rule of Law.

They're not going to like it when the response to their Mob tactics is an equal and opposite Mob with better arms and the ability to use them properly.

Do you understand that Senator Collins is a REPUBLICAN? I resent you saying her decision is a "sell out" if she votes that the man is a reasonable and well versed justice who will do a good job on the Supreme Court.

Do you understand that Senator Collins is a REPUBLICAN? I resent you saying her decision is a "sell out" if she votes that the man is a reasonable and well versed justice who will do a good job on the Supreme Court.

Of course I knew Sen Collins is a Republican. I also know that Senators and Members of the H. or Rep. put their job security as job number 1.

She, like every other member of the Senate, will test the waters and vote the way they will most likely get to keep their job. It is the rare Senator or Member of Congress who stands up to do the right thing.

The hate from the Republicans placed on Sen. McCain has never let up, because he didn't vote along with the herd on the health care bill.

The Left has clearly abandoned any pretense of following the Rule of Law.

They're not going to like it when the response to their Mob tactics is an equal and opposite Mob with better arms and the ability to use them properly.

Wow, are you going to take up arms against American citizens who disagree with your opinions? You might want to visit Military / National Cemeteries and see how taking up arms end.

Of course cowards are always bellicose and engage in Brinkmanship; they then avoid the violence 'cause they have a bone spur, or a wealthy daddy who get's them deferred.

Good grief, Wry, you have really gone over the cliff, seek help. Collins is not selling out anything.
Tax fraud? Why not remedy the spending fraud? Then let people keep more of their earned money.

There is no reason not to confirm Kavanaugh, he will make a fine justice in the SC.

?

People throw their money at this candidate or that one all the time. And often because of how they voted while they were in there?

So what?

I think Collins wants to be governor anyway.
They will donate the money or pull the money from donating depending on her vote. Strange days indeed coming from the left.

and how is that different from anybody else supporting a candidate or their opponent?
politics at its fineist

This is the wonderful thing about the freedom of association in our Constitution. The ability of the little people to band together against the powerful to achieve an end. We all benefit from this right, and this group is simply exercising that right.

And we have retards actually whining about the exercising of it. Just because it is being used to the advantage of their political opponents. And they are acting as if this is some fucking unprecedented thing, and not something which occurs every single fucking day since our founding!

Even worse, they believe this RIGHT is a CRIME!!!

Jesus Christ, spare us from any more of this stupidity.

I would add that when the conservatives on our supreme court have ruled years ago that money is free speech. That corporations are people and have the same free speech as human beings. That politicians can raise unlimited amount of money without even saying where it came from.

These same people who are having a hard time with people actually expressing their right to free speech as ruled by the conservative supreme court judges these same conservatives love and defend.

The reality is that these conservatives love that free speech and all those rulings. When it benefits conservatives. These same people have no problem with the koch brothers or the mercer family or sheldon adelson or one of many other conservative billionaires who pour money into conservative politicians and judges but when people who don't share conservative views do it, these same conservatives scream bloody murder.

They scream for things then when they get them, they whine and cry about it.

Go figure.

It seems the liberals have stooped to a new low. They are threatening to give Collin's opponent over 800,000 in campaign contributions if she gives a thumbs up to Kavanaugh. If she votes no they won't give the money to her opponent .

In mid-August, liberal activists started a crowdfunding campaign that aimed to raise $500,000 for Collins’s Democratic challenger in 2020 — a sum that it pledged to return to donors if the incumbent Republican votes “no” on Brett Kavanaugh’s nomination.
Liberal Group Crowdfunds $875,000 for Susan Collins’s Next Challenger
Such a donation would be illegal. They setup a GoFundMe page based on fraud.

And what "fraud" would that be, Fingerboy?
The fraud that they are going to pay her opponent $800,000. That would be a violation of the limits on donations. So they are obviously lying about what they are planning to do with the money.

They can give all they want to a politician's PAC.

All the conservatives on the supreme court ruled that it's free speech without any limits on it.

Before the conservatives challenged the restraints on political spending it was illegal but conservative groups took it to court. The conservative majority on the supreme court agreed with the conservative groups. So now anyone can give as much as they want to a politician via that politician's PAC.

I've always thought that the ruling was wrong but conservatives cheered it.

Now it looks like you don't like it anymore. You should be careful of what you want. You just might get it.

5. Sexism
  6. Controlled Mass Media
Roll 'em.

Of course you don't. You can't see shit when you go

iu

I just gave you three separate examples. Wry just gave you a list of trait bullet points, which I reposted and added to. You're not seeing them because you can't face them.

If the sky turns red a

Evidently not.

You give me opinion. I want facts. Give me some events of Trump fascism. Go ahead.

Forum List

Back