Libtard Finally Admits to Raping A Child...Then Declares The Matter Is OVER...Because He Says So.

That's because, instead of facing justice, he ran away. It really would have been over a long time ago had he not done that. He brought this on himself. Now he just wants it all to go away without any further inconvenience to himself.

Well, actually, no, at the time the DA charged him, he was in France. He went back to CA to face the music. He served the sentence he and the DA agreed to and then the DA tried to do "backsies" because they were looking bad in the press.

If the case is really as weak as you keep whining about, a decent lawyer should have no problem getting it tossed. Raping a child SHOULD be something very difficult to make go away.

Never pay for the same real estate twice. He already did his time. Why should he do it again?

Only a complete idiot would put himself in the power of people who tried to screw him for political gain.

Again, if the case were so strong, France would have turned him over.

He should come back, serve whatever time he ducked, and be put on the sex offenders list for the rest of his life. You know, like the way sex offenders who are not connected to the left wing glitterati have to.

Actually, if there is one load of shit, it's the "list" that puts guys who have sex with their girlfriends on the same list as rapists and real pedophiles.

That's because, instead of facing justice, he ran away. It really would have been over a long time ago had he not done that. He brought this on himself. Now he just wants it all to go away without any further inconvenience to himself.

Well, actually, no, at the time the DA charged him, he was in France. He went back to CA to face the music. He served the sentence he and the DA agreed to and then the DA tried to do "backsies" because they were looking bad in the press.

If the case is really as weak as you keep whining about, a decent lawyer should have no problem getting it tossed. Raping a child SHOULD be something very difficult to make go away.

Never pay for the same real estate twice. He already did his time. Why should he do it again?

Only a complete idiot would put himself in the power of people who tried to screw him for political gain.

Again, if the case were so strong, France would have turned him over.

He should come back, serve whatever time he ducked, and be put on the sex offenders list for the rest of his life. You know, like the way sex offenders who are not connected to the left wing glitterati have to.

Actually, if there is one load of shit, it's the "list" that puts guys who have sex with their girlfriends on the same list as rapists and real pedophiles.

Well, in this case the guy is a pedophile who raped a child. He is well suited for the list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, in this case the guy is a pedophile who raped a child. He is well suited for the list.

Except it was consensual and the girl knew exactly what she was doing.. but don't let that stop you.

She was a minor under the influence of drugs he had given her. Sorry, that's statutory rape, no matter your fantasies to the contrary. He was tried and convicted. He's a sexual offender and should go on the list.

She was a minor under the influence of drugs he had given her. Sorry, that's statutory rape, no matter your fantasies to the contrary. He was tried and convicted. He's a sexual offender and should go on the list.

Okay, some issues here.

He was never "tried". He plead to a misdemeanor and then the judge tried to do "backsies".

That list needs to be thrown out because it's utterly fucking worthless. Sorry, a guy who had sex with his 15 year old girlfriend when he was 18 isn't a danger to anyone, but he goes on the same fucking list as the serial rapist.

That's all manner of fucked up. It actually defeats the purpose of having a list to start with.

Okay, some issues here.

He was never "tried". He plead to a misdemeanor and then the judge tried to do "backsies".

That list needs to be thrown out because it's utterly fucking worthless. Sorry, a guy who had sex with his 15 year old girlfriend when he was 18 isn't a danger to anyone, but he goes on the same fucking list as the serial rapist.

That's all manner of fucked up. It actually defeats the purpose of having a list to start with.

That list was tailor made for cases like this. He gave drugs to a minor, then raped her. He's a sex offender, plain and simple.

Since you're so upset about the list, maybe we should make a separate one for hard core offenders like him so people will know to keep their children out of his reach.

[
Yeah- to assholes like you- inviting a 13 year old girl over to a person's house, giving her drugs, and sticking a dick in her vagina and ass- is just 'bullshit statutory rape'.

She was already doing drugs, she was already having things stuck in various orifices.

Why do men like you think that a girl who is no longer a virgin- can't be raped?

Why do men like you excuse a man who gives a 13 year old girl qualudes in order to have sex with an underage minor?

Hell- by your apparent 'standards'- a man who slipping a teenage girl a roofie and raping her unconscious body is okay- if she has done drugs and had sex before.

Polansky had been given a bullshit light sentence for raping a 13 year old girl- and fled the country.

And assholes like you explain why it was the girls fault.
You’re speaking about progressive behavior
So Nugent is a Progressive? LOL What a silly fuck you continue to be.

For a child sexual abuse is a life long ordeal, the same should hold true for the abuser

The girl in question has publically stated that she has long since forgiven Polanski and that he should be permitted to return to the US.

Why do you constantly take the side you do? Seriously the man raped a child and it speaks volumes you post some shit like that.

Polanski drugged her raped her and sodomized her.

Does this sound consensual to you?

A
ccording to Geimer's testimony to the grand jury, Polanski had asked Geimer's mother (a television actress and model) if he could photograph the girl as part of his work for the French edition of Vogue,[13] which Polanski had been invited to guest-edit. Her mother allowed a private photo shoot. Geimer testified that she felt uncomfortable during the first session, in which she posed topless at Polanski's request, and initially did not wish to take part in a second, but nevertheless agreed to another shoot. This took place on 10 March 1977, at the home of actor Jack Nicholson in the Mulholland area of Los Angeles. At the time the crime was committed, Nicholson was on a skitrip in Colorado, and his live-in girlfriend Anjelica Huston who was there left, but later returned while Polanski and Geimer were there. Geimer was quoted in a later article as saying that Huston became suspicious of what was going on behind the closed bedroom door and began banging on it, but left when Polanski insisted they were finishing up the photo shoot.[14] "We did photos with me drinking champagne," Geimer says. "Toward the end it got a little scary, and I realized he had other intentions and I knew I was not where I should be. I just didn't quite know how to get myself out of there.

The time that he was incarcerated, was never part of a sentence. It was for a psychiatric examination. Needless to say, a Judge is never bound to accept a plea bargain agreed to by defendant and prosecutor. They frequently don't. The judge changed his mind when he was shown photographs taken AFTER the rape and sodomy of this child that depicted Polanski with his arms around other underage girls.
Wells allegedly showed the judge a photo of Polanski with his arms around some ostensibly underage girls, and convinced Rittenband that Polanski should not be released.
Was this unethical, you betcha. Slap the man's hand but protecting children is more important than pedophiles rights to prey upon girls.

Polanski has said that he knew the Judge intended to sentence him to 50 years. Not according to the Judge. The exact words of the Judge:

I then stated that an appropriate sentence would be for Mr. Polanski to serve out the remainder of the 90-day period for which he had been sent to Chino, provided Mr. Polanski were to be deported by the Immigration and Naturalization Bureau, by stipulation or otherwise, at the end of the 90 days. I expressly stated that I was aware that the court lacked authority to order Mr. Polanski deported directly or as a condition of probation. However, based on the facts before me, I believed that the safety and welfare of the citizens of California required that Mr. Polanski be kept out of circulation for more than 90 days. However, since Mr. Polanski is an alien who had pleaded guilty to an act of moral turpitude, I believe that the interests of the citizens of California could be adequately safeguarded by a shorter jail term if Mr. Polanski would thereafter absent himself from the country.[32]

He fucked up his own case. Because he fled, unlawful flight is a crime all by itself. Because he fled before appearing before the judge ALL six of the original counts against him are still pending. The girl sued Polanski and won $600,000 which he has yet to pay. He's a slime, no doubt about it. He's a slime who thinks he should just get away with his crimes because, well just because.

For a child sexual abuse is a life long ordeal, the same should hold true for the abuser

The girl in question has publically stated that she has long since forgiven Polanski and that he should be permitted to return to the US.

Why do you constantly take the side you do? Seriously the man raped a child and it speaks volumes you post some shit like that.

I'm not taking a side here. Polanski is a pedophile. The victim in this case is not the only underage girl he had sex with. He had an affair with model Natasha Kinski when she was underage as well.

But your assertion that this girl was traumatized and will never recover is a lie. Something you do all too often.

I have little patience with liars and call them out whenever I run across them. Keep lying and I will continue to call you out.

The time that he was incarcerated, was never part of a sentence. It was for a psychiatric examination. Needless to say, a Judge is never bound to accept a plea bargain agreed to by defendant and prosecutor. They frequently don't. The judge changed his mind when he was shown photographs taken AFTER the rape and sodomy of this child that depicted Polanski with his arms around other underage girls.

But that's the problem. He never should have been shown those photographs without Polanski's attorney being in the room. It was a violation of his sixth amendment rights.

Was this unethical, you betcha. Slap the man's hand but protecting children is more important than pedophiles rights to prey upon girls.

Polanski has said that he knew the Judge intended to sentence him to 50 years. Not according to the Judge. The exact words of the Judge:

Except that's not the judges job. The judges job is to evaluate the evidence presented by both sides, and make fair rulings. This judge wanted a celebrity scalp on his wall.

He fucked up his own case. Because he fled, unlawful flight is a crime all by itself. Because he fled before appearing before the judge ALL six of the original counts against him are still pending. The girl sued Polanski and won $600,000 which he has yet to pay. He's a slime, no doubt about it. He's a slime who thinks he should just get away with his crimes because, well just because.

Because he didn't do anything all that serious?

But that's the problem. He never should have been shown those photographs without Polanski's attorney being in the room. It was a violation of his sixth amendment rights. [\quote]

Then his lawyers should have no problem getting rid of it.

Except that's not the judges job. The judges job is to evaluate the evidence presented by both sides, and make fair rulings. This judge wanted a celebrity scalp on his wall. [\quote]

And he wouldn't face the same judge if he came back. Again, a good lawyer makes it all go away.

Because he didn't do anything all that serious?

Then he should have no problem getting the whole case thrown out. The fact that he didn't even try over the last 40 years says he didn't think so. The bottom line remains, he could have had this whole thing over and done with had he not run away.

Then he should have no problem getting the whole case thrown out. The fact that he didn't even try over the last 40 years says he didn't think so. The bottom line remains, he could have had this whole thing over and done with had he not run away.

Here's the thing with that theory.

If you went to a restaurant and found a big old cockroach in your salad, would you go back to that restaurant on the theory they wouldn't make that mistake again?

Of course not.

But you think Polanski should go back to a place where they violated his rights to try to screw him over what even they called a misdemeanor.

Here's the thing with that theory.

If you went to a restaurant and found a big old cockroach in your salad, would you go back to that restaurant on the theory they wouldn't make that mistake again?

Of course not.

But you think Polanski should go back to a place where they violated his rights to try to screw him over what even they called a misdemeanor.

If he wants it to go away, absolutely. Otherwise, he can stay where he is.

Forum List

Back