Libyan blood on Hillary's hands

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
When she was SecState she bragged about destabilizing Libya by killing Khadaffi "we came, we saw, he died"

How cool!

Hilly sounded so tough and Cheneyesque

Now the Libyan chickens have come home to roost. 900 dead fleeing the hellhole created by Hillary and Obama

When she was SecState she bragged about destabilizing Libya by killing Khadaffi "we came, we saw, he died"

How cool!

Hilly sounded so tough and Cheneyesque

Now the Libyan chickens have come home to roost. 900 dead fleeing the hellhole created by Hillary and Obama
I have read the articles posted on news media, and have yet to see how Hillary can be blamed. Yes, indirectly, there is a connection to the Libyan nationals fleeing their country. But, surely no one can place the entire blame on Hillary months after the fact ( her recommendations to Obama ). After all, the final word came from Mr. Obama, and Hillary was working for Mr.Obama. The authority came from the top, and Hillary simply made the recommendations, nothing more. Mr. Obama could have stopped the government over-throw if he had wanted to.

How could anyone take seriously the notion that social media ha anything to do with the Arab Spring?
Our CIA had their fingers in everyone of those pies long before Hillary or Obama came on the scene.
Destabilizing the ME has not been to our strategic advantage.

How could anyone take seriously the notion that social media ha anything to do with the Arab Spring?
Our CIA had their fingers in everyone of those pies long before Hillary or Obama came on the scene.
The destabilization is done for a reason...

The destabilization is done for a reason...
Yes. Agreed.
I just don't believe it was to our advantage.

Destabilizing the ME, Obama's plan since 2009

Forum List

Back