Lies Liberals Tell As Fact

I see you have a fart room all to yourself.....That's what happens when you open your mouth..All I hear is farts...

Another thing one can always count on. If a Republican candidate is leading in any poll - that poll is in error or the pollster leans Republican.

liberal.jpg

The way to tell when a Liberal is lying is to look and see if his/her mouth is open. If it is, then one can be certain the Liberal is lying. Follow this link and we will expose five lies Liberals often tell and swear to be truths:

Debunking 5 Phony Statistics Liberals Love To Toss Around

When you hear anyone refer to a group as 'the liberal' just watch this movie.

The Eternal Jew (1940 film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You'll understand what hatred of a group is all about and why it has to be opposed.

Has anyone else noticed the more liberals LIE about Trump, say with his muslim comment, or his being set up for the Scalia remark, that Trump's poles numbers just keep going up, as the lies are uncovered to the public.... I sure hope they keep doing those lies!

Not bad at all....

the article had to go back 45 years to come up with 5 liberal lies! Awesome! :D

I can list 5 Republican lies in just one thread that I've read today!

Last edited:
The way to tell when a Liberal is lying is to look and see if his/her mouth is open. If it is, then one can be certain the Liberal is lying. Follow this link and we will expose five lies Liberals often tell and swear to be truths:

Debunking 5 Phony Statistics Liberals Love To Toss Around

When you hear anyone refer to a group as 'the liberal' just watch this movie.

The Eternal Jew (1940 film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You'll understand what hatred of a group is all about and why it has to be opposed.

Says the far left drone that does not understand any terms outside their religious programming!

Egads, 'the human being' is one dumb person if this is the best they can bring to the table. It is hard to say why Townhall would even publish junk like this? It exists at a level of dumb that is too far down to ponder. Being's life must be a sad one when he actually reads the likes of John Hawkins and then takes this nonsense serious. What happened to education in America? Home-schooled maybe?

Check out crazy John here: John Hawkins - RationalWiki

"What is conservatism? Is it not adherence to the old and tried, against the new and untried?"" Abraham Lincoln Source: February 27, 1860 Cooper Union

No nation was ever founded by conservatives, no positive policy was ever created by conservatives, in order to do something, anything, they'd have to stop whining and pointing fingers, but then what would they to be. Conservative history of the united states | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Forum List

Back