Life of the mother is not a reason to kill the baby in the womb......what 1,000 Doctors say....

“Yes, there are absolutely certain medical conditions that warrant us to very urgently encourage a woman to have an abortion,” said Stacey Beck, MD and Assistant Professor at the Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Sciences, Maternal Fetal Medicine at the University of Pittsburgh Physicians

Tell that to the down syndrome people walking around ........... they will find your take very interesting...

Provide one story, where a woman who is dying is drove to Planned Parenthood and receives life saving surgery.

Sorry, it is not a lie. When a woman does need life saving surgery, it is not an abortion that is given.
It's called an abortion and people fight to have the forced birth laws make an exception. An anti-abortion exception.

“Yes, there are absolutely certain medical conditions that warrant us to very urgently encourage a woman to have an abortion,” said Stacey Beck, MD and Assistant Professor at the Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Sciences, Maternal Fetal Medicine at the University of Pittsburgh Physicians

No woman is ever taken by ambulance to planned parenthood to save her life.

And yes, I understand that the propaganda uses the word abortion, incorrectly.

Forced birth is cruel.

As is forced death............of the two, I think the "death," part is far worse......

You should educate yourself, to maybe find a sliver of humanity in your rotten, dead, leftist soul....

There is a show out there called "Long Lost Family." On this show two reporters find the children given up for adoption, and the parents who gave up those children and they unite them....and these are not all wonderful stories.....

One of the stories I saw involved a girl who was raped by an uncle and was forced to give the baby up for adoption......decades later they reunite.......and it is a heart warming experience....

Another story was of a girl who was kidnapped, dragged across multiple state lines and raped constantly........she was rescued and gave up the baby for adoption and was reunited with that child on the show....

An end of pregnancy, when the baby is born, is not called an abortion.
you're all over the place.

threads like this can go on forever.

all you weird people care about is forcing others to give birth. It's fascist.

You act like crazed believers with 'the word' of the one true gawd. It's superstition and fear all wrapped up giving you the belief that you should control the ersonal decisions of others. You're a busy body. Another persons birth decisions does not affect you at all .. not personally. get a life

As is forced death............of the two, I think the "death," part is far worse......

You should educate yourself, to maybe find a sliver of humanity in your rotten, dead, leftist soul....

There is a show out there called "Long Lost Family." On this show two reporters find the children given up for adoption, and the parents who gave up those children and they unite them....and these are not all wonderful stories.....

One of the stories I saw involved a girl who was raped by an uncle and was forced to give the baby up for adoption......decades later they reunite.......and it is a heart warming experience....

Another story was of a girl who was kidnapped, dragged across multiple state lines and raped constantly........she was rescued and gave up the baby for adoption and was reunited with that child on the show....
Oh please. There are far more important things in the world to worry about. Get a life. Preferably one of your own.

you're all over the place.

threads like this can go on forever.

all you weird people care about is forcing others to give birth. It's fascist.

You act like crazed believers with 'the word' of the one true gawd. It's superstition and fear all wrapped up giving you the belief that you should control the ersonal decisions of others. You're a busy body. Another persons birth decisions does not affect you at all .. not personally. get a life
The use of our tax dollars does effect me, and as much as this does not effect me, it wont hurt you if a woman has a baby.

Ambulances never take a mother to planned parenthood during a medical emergency, an abortion does not save a woman's life.

And the nazis didn't like birth defects either....they completely agreed with your solution.....
Like Trump. Yes, true.

• Kelly told Trump wounded vets "are the heroes," after Trump wanted to leave them out of a military parade.
  • According to an excerpt from an upcoming book, Kelly was shocked by Trump's request.
  • "I don't want them. It doesn't look good for me," Trump said of including the wounded veterans.

The use of our tax dollars does effect me, and as much as this does not effect me, it wont hurt you if a woman has a baby.

Ambulances never take a mother to planned parenthood during a medical emergency, an abortion does not save a woman's life.
Maybe you can get a refund. How much exactly of your personal taxes goes to it?

How much percentage of a penny?

and please -- "our tax dollars"?????????

you do not get to speak for anyone else but yourself. MAybe you can get a refund --- 1000th of a cent

Mind your business. Other people's pregnancies are not your business. DO you tell others how to eat, exercise, etc? DO you provide care for pregnant mothers.

get a life. or don't you have one? or do you ignore people close to you as you're on a mission? :auiqs.jpg:
tell us, which abortion procedure saves the life of a mother, give us an example, or are you just a filthy liar

Forum List

Back