🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Like A Third World Country

Edgetho

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2012
Dry Wells Plague California as Drought Has Water Tables Plunging

488x-1.jpg

A tractor kicks up dust in Los Banos, California.

Near California’s Success Lake, more than 1,000 water wells have failed. Farmers are spending $750,000 to drill 1,800 feet down to keep fields from going fallow. Makeshift showers have sprouted near the church parking lot.

“The conditions are like a third-world country,” said Andrew Lockman, a manager at the Office of Emergency Services in Tulare County, in the heart of the state’s agricultural Central Valley about 175 miles (282 kilometers) north of Los Angeles.

As California enters the fourth year of a record drought, its residents and $43 billion agriculture industry have drawn groundwater so low that it’s beyond the reach of existing wells. That’s left thousands with dry taps and pushed farmers to dig deeper as Governor Jerry Brown, a 77-year-old Democrat, orders the first mandatory water rationing in state history.

Edge:

All of this was foreseeable and preventable. ALL of it.

But dimocraps got in the way. I won't go into minute detail. Wouldn't do a lot of good. dimocraps would just start lying about it and I'm in no mood to swat down dimocrap lies all day.

Hint: First lie will be "Global Warming!!"

But you don't have to be Sherlock Holmes to notice that everything, I mean EVERYTHING, they take charge of, every City, every State, every program from the War on Poverty to the CRA to Unions to Education to Alternative Energy boondoggles (and outright theft).....

Everything they touch -- Everything. Turns to shit.

Desalinization plants aren't that expensive, I don't understand why we don't just start building lots of them and solve the water problem permanently. Water bills are nothing. It wouldn't even double them. A whole hell of a lot less than the water bottles people keep buyying

488x-1.jpg

Near California’s Success Lake, more than 1,000 water wells have failed. Farmers are spending $750,000 to drill 1,800 feet down to keep fields from going fallow. Makeshift showers have sprouted near the church parking lot.

“The conditions are like a third-world country,” said Andrew Lockman, a manager at the Office of Emergency Services in Tulare County, in the heart of the state’s agricultural Central Valley about 175 miles (282 kilometers) north of Los Angeles.

As California enters the fourth year of a record drought, its residents and $43 billion agriculture industry have drawn groundwater so low that it’s beyond the reach of existing wells. That’s left thousands with dry taps and pushed farmers to dig deeper as Governor Jerry Brown, a 77-year-old Democrat, orders the first mandatory water rationing in state history.

Edge:

But dimocraps got in the way. I won't go into minute detail. Wouldn't do a lot of good. dimocraps would just start lying about it and I'm in no mood to swat down dimocrap lies all day.

But you don't have to be Sherlock Holmes to notice that everything, I mean EVERYTHING, they take charge of, every City, every State, every program from the War on Poverty to the CRA to Unions to Education to Alternative Energy boondoggles (and outright theft).....

Droughts are nothing more than "mother nature". Floods are nothing more than "mother nature". Earthquakes are nothing more than "mother nature". Tornados are nothing more than "mother nature". So, exactly how can a political party be blamed? Can anyone be blamed? Are bright sunny days the fault of politicians? Who are you going to blame for the next big earthquake in California?

Desalinization plants aren't that expensive, I don't understand why we don't just start building lots of them and solve the water problem permanently. Water bills are nothing. It wouldn't even double them. A whole hell of a lot less than the water bottles people keep buyying
Democrats aren't interested in solutions......only causing hardships.....so they can make up something to blame on Republicans.

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava
California is not the only area affected by drought.

Desalination is extremely expensive but, at this point, its our only hope because Americans are just too damn dumb, too invested in waste.

Democrats aren't interested in solutions......only causing hardships.....so they can make up something to blame on Republicans.

Yeah, RWs never waste water.

:rolleyes:

Droughts are nothing more than "mother nature". Floods are nothing more than "mother nature". Earthquakes are nothing more than "mother nature". Tornados are nothing more than "mother nature". So, exactly how can a political party be blamed? Can anyone be blamed? Are bright sunny days the fault of politicians? Who are you going to blame for the next big earthquake in California?

You work in stupidity like Rembrandt worked in Oils.

TRAVIS ALLEN Democrats to blame for California drought - Washington Times

Man-made disaster Critics say California drought caused by misguided environment policies Fox News

Potential 2016 Contender Explains How California Liberals Caused Current Water Crisis

Lets stop the fighting...

Kansas has been under Tea Party control for the last four years... They must be a beacon of success by now...

Lets take a look:
Kansas was supposed to be the GOP s tax-cut paradise. Now it can barely pay its bills. - Vox

488x-1.jpg

“The conditions are like a third-world country,” said AndrewTheckman, a manager at the Office of Emergency Services in Tulare County, in the heart of the state’s agricultural Central Valley about 175 miles (282 kilometers) north of Los Angeles.

Edge:

It seems to me that's what we say to the man made climate change cult, when we talk about asteroids, super volcanoes in the past led to world wide extinction, that can not be prevented by man, but this California crisis could have been prevented by man

Yeah, RWs never waste water.

:rolleyes:
:wtf:

Non-sequitur. You really can't lucidly follow any point, can you?

Lets stop the fighting...

Kansas has been under Tea Party control for the last four years... They must be a beacon of success by now...

Lets take a look:
Kansas was supposed to be the GOP s tax-cut paradise. Now it can barely pay its bills. - Vox

488x-1.jpg

“The conditions are like a third-world country,” said AndrewTheckman, a manager at the Office of Emergency Services in Tulare County, in the heart of the state’s agricultural Central Valley about 175 miles (282 kilometers) north of Los Angeles.

Edge:

It seems to me that's what we say to the man made climate change cult, when we talk about asteroids, super volcanoes in the past led to world wide extinction, that can not be prevented by man, but this California crisis could have been prevented.
How could it have been prevented?

UC BERKLEY says ethanol......ethanol is a product that only exists because of politicians.

Man-made disaster Critics say California drought caused by misguided environment policies Fox News

Potential 2016 Contender Explains How California Liberals Caused Current Water Crisis
Stupidity? So, droughts are man-made? Since when? Are earthquakes also man-made? Are bright sunny days also man-made? Are tornados man-made?

Stupidity? So, droughts are man-made? Since when? Are earthquakes also man-made? Are bright sunny days also man-made? Are tornados man-made?

You really are one stupid, dishonest piece of shit.

Guess you never been to palm springs have you? As an example

You really are one stupid, dishonest piece of shit.
Very cute. Very very very cute. Feel better now? Did that make your day? So, attacking me and calling me names makes your point valid and right? So, I take it that you object when anyone questions your material? By the way, calling me names and attacking me doesn't change the fact that droughts are NOT man-made. They're no more man-made than earthquakes or tornados.
Hey, any more cute remarks directed at me while you're at it? Please, continue if it makes you feel important and right.

Forum List

Back