🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Like A Third World Country

Droughts are nothing more than "mother nature". Floods are nothing more than "mother nature". Earthquakes are nothing more than "mother nature". Tornados are nothing more than "mother nature". So, exactly how can a political party be blamed? Can anyone be blamed? Are bright sunny days the fault of politicians? Who are you going to blame for the next big earthquake in California?

You work in stupidity like Rembrandt worked in Oils.

TRAVIS ALLEN Democrats to blame for California drought - Washington Times

Man-made disaster Critics say California drought caused by misguided environment policies Fox News

Potential 2016 Contender Explains How California Liberals Caused Current Water Crisis
Stupidity? So, droughts are man-made? Since when? Are earthquakes also man-made? Are bright sunny days also man-made? Are tornados man-made?
Guess you never been to palm springs have you? As an example
Yes, I went through there several times while I was stationed in southern California. I visited several areas while stationed in San Diego, and I lived in Los Angles for 2 1/2 years after I got out of the U.S.M.C. back in the late 60's and early 70's. Your point is?

Droughts are nothing more than "mother nature". Floods are nothing more than "mother nature". Earthquakes are nothing more than "mother nature". Tornados are nothing more than "mother nature". So, exactly how can a political party be blamed? Can anyone be blamed? Are bright sunny days the fault of politicians? Who are you going to blame for the next big earthquake in California?

Man-made disaster Critics say California drought caused by misguided environment policies Fox News

Potential 2016 Contender Explains How California Liberals Caused Current Water Crisis
Stupidity? So, droughts are man-made? Since when? Are earthquakes also man-made? Are bright sunny days also man-made? Are tornados man-made?

You really are one stupid, dishonest piece of shit.
Very cute. Very very very cute. Feel better now? Did that make your day? So, attacking me and calling me names makes your point valid and right? So, I take it that you object when anyone questions your material? By the way, calling me names and attacking me doesn't change the fact that droughts are NOT man-made. They're no more man-made than earthquakes or tornados.
Hey, any more cute remarks directed at me while you're at it? Please, continue if it makes you feel important and right.
You lying dumb ass the dust bowl of the 1930s is a prime example, god damn you are dumb on this topic

Desalinization plants aren't that expensive, I don't understand why we don't just start building lots of them and solve the water problem permanently. Water bills are nothing. It wouldn't even double them. A whole hell of a lot less than the water bottles people keep buyying

Then of course you have to figure out what to do with the tons of salt you'll be producing as a byproduct.
You cant just dump it back in the ocean in one place,you'd have to spread it out to avoid killing off a substantial amount of marine life.

Guess you never been to palm springs have you? As an example
Yes, I went through there several times while I was stationed in southern California. I visited several areas while stationed in San Diego, and I lived in Los Angles for 2 1/2 years after I got out of the U.S.M.C. back in the late 60's and early 70's. Your point is?
Things have changed in SoCial since the 60s and 70s.

Actually, things have changed in California since Jerry Brown took office. De Blasio in NYC is doing what Jerry Brown is doing in California....and Obama is trying to do in America.

Desalinization plants aren't that expensive, I don't understand why we don't just start building lots of them and solve the water problem permanently. Water bills are nothing. It wouldn't even double them. A whole hell of a lot less than the water bottles people keep buyying

Then of course you have to figure out what to do with the tons of salt you'll be producing as a byproduct.
You cant just dump it back in the ocean in one place,you'd have to spread it out to avoid killing off a substantial amount of marine life.
Uh.......where did it come from in first place?

Why can't it go back there. Liberals claim the melting ice cap problem is causing desalination of our oceans. Is that bad or good?

WTF!!!!

Here's what I mean, people.

And your common, everyday, loser-dimocrap takes his/her/its cue from these FILTH

National Review

No, Farmers Don’t Use 80 Percent of California’s Water

The statistic is manufactured by environmentalists to distract from the incredible damage their policies have caused. As the San Joaquin Valley undergoes its third decade of government-induced water shortages, the media suddenly took notice of the California water crisis after Governor Jerry Brown announced statewide water restrictions. In much of the coverage, supposedly powerful farmers were blamed for contributing to the problem by using too much water.

“Agriculture consumes a staggering 80 percent of California’s developed water, even as it accounts for only 2 percent of the state’s gross domestic product,” exclaimed Daily Beast writer Mark Hertsgaard in a piece titled “How Growers Gamed California’s Drought.” That 80-percent statistic was repeated in a Sacramento Bee article titled, “California agriculture, largely spared in new water restrictions, wields huge clout,” and in an ABC News article titled “California’s Drought Plan Mostly Lays Off Agriculture, Oil Industries.” Likewise, the New York Times dutifully reported, “The [State Water Resources Control Board] signaled that it was also about to further restrict water supplies to the agriculture industry, which consumes 80 percent of the water used in the state.”

Read more at: National Review

People, if it comes from a dimocrap or from the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM, assume it's a lie and 90% of the time, you won't be disappointed.

heck no liberals would have to save all that salt when in 10 years 93% of scientist say that California would be under 10 feet of snow.

Got to de ice they roads ya know

Why can't it go back there. Liberals claim the melting ice cap problem is causing desalination of our oceans. Is that bad or good?

WTF!!!!

When the salinity gets to high it kills fish and makes a dead zone. There's no way you could dump it all in the same place without liberals going nuts.
As far as the melting ice caps? Dont see what we can do about that...assuming it's even happening.

WTF!!!!

When the salinity gets to high it kills fish and makes a dead zone. There's no way you could dump it all in the same place without liberals going nuts.
As far as the melting ice caps? Dont see what we can do about that...assuming it's even happening.
Then since you are not a liberal, the salt cold be dumped in your back yard...

WTF!!!!

Then since you are not a liberal, the salt cold be dumped in your back yard...

The pool only requires 4 or 5 bags a year...no dice.

WTF!!!!

I have an idea.......try spreading it around.

Explain to me how we go about building an aircraft big enough to carry all of it.

You libs always have an excuse. Kuwait has been running desalination plants for decades to provide their water. Their droughts last centuries....

god damn you are dumb on this topic

No. Willfully stupid is NOT dumb. It's passive lying.

He's a lying dimocrap scumbag.

dimocraps lie. It's what they do. ALL of them
Thanks for your lies.....
Who you talking to the dust bowl of The 1930s in America is now a lie?
Hardly Even in the 1960's and '70's we would get dust storms frequently...
I was pointing the remark at Ed the ho

WTF!!!!

I have an idea.......try spreading it around.

Explain to me how we go about building an aircraft big enough to carry all of it.

You libs always have an excuse. Kuwait has been running desalination plants for decades to provide their water. Their droughts last centuries....

Did you even read my post?
And you wouldnt use aircraft,obviously you would use ships.

You really are one stupid, dishonest piece of shit.
Very cute. Very very very cute. Feel better now? Did that make your day? So, attacking me and calling me names makes your point valid and right? So, I take it that you object when anyone questions your material? By the way, calling me names and attacking me doesn't change the fact that droughts are NOT man-made. They're no more man-made than earthquakes or tornados.
Hey, any more cute remarks directed at me while you're at it? Please, continue if it makes you feel important and right.
You lying dumb ass the dust bowl of the 1930s is a prime example, god damn you are dumb on this topic
FYI - The dust bowl was caused by destroying vegetation in order to make the land suitable for farming. Thus the dry arid soil was picked up by the winds and carried for miles, and lasted for many days. Man did not cause the winds, nor did man cause the drought that dried the land. You gave a very poor example when you attempted to use the dust bowl days to illustrate conditions that causes droughts. The dust bowl days were not caused by anything other than dry soil, picked up by strong winds, and lasted a long time. Man did not cause the drought. Man did not cause the strong winds. Man did create the situation that exposed the dry soil to the strong winds.

I do NOT lie. I have not told any lies. I am NOT dumb. If you can dispute what I have said with facts and data, please do so. Otherwise, your name calling and personal attacks have no merit. Is there a reason for you not being able to discuss issues in a civil and adult manner? Do you get a lot of benefit from childish school yard name calling? Does it make you feel important? Does it make your day? Does it greatly pain you to discuss issues in an adult and civil manner? Your age? Personal attacks are very immature and silly. It really says more about you than it does about me.

Forum List

Back