🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Like A Third World Country

When the salinity gets to high it kills fish and makes a dead zone. There's no way you could dump it all in the same place without liberals going nuts.
As far as the melting ice caps? Dont see what we can do about that...assuming it's even happening.

Dump it in Dee-Troit. Nobody would notice

Just another dimocrap scumbag dead-zone

_60604013_fordpackardplant(9)640x350.jpg

Once scum of the earth dimocraps get their hooks into you, they're like a Cancer.

If you don't stop it QUICK, you gonna die.

dimocraps kill everything they touch.

EVERYTHING

Droughts are nothing more than "mother nature". Floods are nothing more than "mother nature". Earthquakes are nothing more than "mother nature". Tornados are nothing more than "mother nature". So, exactly how can a political party be blamed? Can anyone be blamed? Are bright sunny days the fault of politicians? Who are you going to blame for the next big earthquake in California?

You work in stupidity like Rembrandt worked in Oils.

TRAVIS ALLEN Democrats to blame for California drought - Washington Times

Man-made disaster Critics say California drought caused by misguided environment policies Fox News

Potential 2016 Contender Explains How California Liberals Caused Current Water Crisis
Stupidity? So, droughts are man-made? Since when? Are earthquakes also man-made? Are bright sunny days also man-made? Are tornados man-made?
Guess you never been to palm springs have you? As an example
Yes, I went through there several times while I was stationed in southern California. I visited several areas while stationed in San Diego, and I lived in Los Angles for 2 1/2 years after I got out of the U.S.M.C. back in the late 60's and early 70's. Your point is?
Things have changed in SoCial since the 60s and 70s.

Actually, things have changed in California since Jerry Brown took office. De Blasio in NYC is doing what Jerry Brown is doing in California....and Obama is trying to do in America.
And the point is?

Yes, I went through there several times while I was stationed in southern California. I visited several areas while stationed in San Diego, and I lived in Los Angles for 2 1/2 years after I got out of the U.S.M.C. back in the late 60's and early 70's. Your point is?
Things have changed in SoCal since the 60s and 70s.

Actually, things have changed in California since Jerry Brown took office. De Blasio in NYC is doing what Jerry Brown is doing in California....and Obama is trying to do in America.
And the point is?

The point is obvious.

Dry Wells Plague California as Drought Has Water Tables Plunging

488x-1.jpg

A tractor kicks up dust in Los Banos, California.

Near California’s Success Lake, more than 1,000 water wells have failed. Farmers are spending $750,000 to drill 1,800 feet down to keep fields from going fallow. Makeshift showers have sprouted near the church parking lot.

“The conditions are like a third-world country,” said Andrew Lockman, a manager at the Office of Emergency Services in Tulare County, in the heart of the state’s agricultural Central Valley about 175 miles (282 kilometers) north of Los Angeles.

As California enters the fourth year of a record drought, its residents and $43 billion agriculture industry have drawn groundwater so low that it’s beyond the reach of existing wells. That’s left thousands with dry taps and pushed farmers to dig deeper as Governor Jerry Brown, a 77-year-old Democrat, orders the first mandatory water rationing in state history.

Edge:

All of this was foreseeable and preventable. ALL of it.

But dimocraps got in the way. I won't go into minute detail. Wouldn't do a lot of good. dimocraps would just start lying about it and I'm in no mood to swat down dimocrap lies all day.

Hint: First lie will be "Global Warming!!"

But you don't have to be Sherlock Holmes to notice that everything, I mean EVERYTHING, they take charge of, every City, every State, every program from the War on Poverty to the CRA to Unions to Education to Alternative Energy boondoggles (and outright theft).....

Everything they touch -- Everything. Turns to shit.

Without going into minute detail we are in a four year drought. Anyone who has driven Hwy 5 during the summer has observed the large corporate farming along the 700 mile long Aqueduct using hoses and large sprinklers to water their crops. Most homeowners have installed drip systems saving water and money in the long run.

To blame a lack of rain and a lack of corporate responsibility on Democrats is partisan bullshit.

See: California Aqueduct - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Hardly a third world bit of infrastructure ^^^, but much more is needed to protect the levees in our delta and canals from future earthquakes. The current crop of penny wise and pound foolish Republicans have put those of us here today and future generations at risk.

Let's vote to stop being the world's police force and put our people to work repairing, replacing and adding to the nations infrastructure.

FYI - The dust bowl was caused by destroying vegetation in order to make the land suitable for farming. Thus the dry arid soil was picked up by the winds and carried for miles, and lasted for many days. Man did not cause the winds, nor did man cause the drought that dried the land. You gave a very poor example when you attempted to use the dust bowl days to illustrate conditions that causes droughts. The dust bowl days were not caused by anything other than dry soil, picked up by strong winds, and lasted a long time. Man did not cause the drought. Man did not cause the strong winds. Man did create the situation that exposed the dry soil to the strong winds.

I do NOT lie. I have not told any lies. I am NOT dumb. If you can dispute what I have said with facts and data, please do so. Otherwise, your name calling and personal attacks have no merit. Is there a reason for you not being able to discuss issues in a civil and adult manner? Do you get a lot of benefit from childish school yard name calling? Does it make you feel important? Does it make your day? Does it greatly pain you to discuss issues in an adult and civil manner? Your age? Personal attacks are very immature and silly. It really says more about you than it does about me.

^^ This is why dimocraps MUST be totally eliminated from the political scene in this Country, people.^^

They're too stupid to even walk and breathe at the same time. I don't know how they get through life without accidentally killing themselves at least twice a day.

You can't talk to them, you can't reason with them, you can't persuade or dissuade them with logic and reason......

They're just simply not worth the trouble.

Stupidity? So, droughts are man-made? Since when? Are earthquakes also man-made? Are bright sunny days also man-made? Are tornados man-made?

And the point is?

The point is obvious.
Not to me, it isn't. I guess that I missed your point. Want to run it by me again, please?

As California enters the fourth year of a record drought, its residents and $43 billion agriculture industry have drawn groundwater so low that it’s beyond the reach of existing wells. That’s left thousands with dry taps and pushed farmers to dig deeper as Governor Jerry Brown, a 77-year-old Democrat, orders the first mandatory water rationing in state history.

I won't go into minute detail.

Hell just go into a little detail. Can you do that?
You are now trying to blame a political party for drought? And want to say that it (drought) was "preventable'?
You my man are stupid for saying that.

You didn't go to school in Ohio did ya? No way. Musta been Mississippi.

To blame a lack of rain and a lack of corporate responsibility on Democrats is partisan bullshit.

^^ More willful ignorance ^^

Utterly convinced of the righteousness of their crusade, environmental extremists stop at nothing in pursuing their utopian conception of “sustainability.” The interests of families, farmers, and entire communities — whose very existence is often regarded as an impediment to sustainability — are ignored and derided in the quest for an ever-more pristine environment free from human contamination. In the name of environmental purity, these extremists have fought for decades to cut water supplies for millions of Californians.

The drought is a genuine problem in California, but our irrigation system was designed to withstand five years of drought. The reason we have a crisis now is not that farmers are using too much water. It’s not because of global warming, and it’s not even because of the drought. The reason is this: Environmental regulations and U.S. law have caused huge water-flow diversions for environmental causes and have prevented us from using our irrigation system to its full capacity. The House of Representatives has passed three bills in the last three years that would have expanded California water supplies by rolling back damaging environmental regulations. These bills died amid opposition from Senate Democrats, Governor Brown, and President Obama. Someday the media should take notice.

Read more at: National Review

dimocraps are too stupid and too ideological to hold ANY power of ANY kind in this Country.

If we weren't a Country based on morals, there'd be a bounty on the motherfuckers

FYI - The dust bowl was caused by destroying vegetation in order to make the land suitable for farming. Thus the dry arid soil was picked up by the winds and carried for miles, and lasted for many days. Man did not cause the winds, nor did man cause the drought that dried the land. You gave a very poor example when you attempted to use the dust bowl days to illustrate conditions that causes droughts. The dust bowl days were not caused by anything other than dry soil, picked up by strong winds, and lasted a long time. Man did not cause the drought. Man did not cause the strong winds. Man did create the situation that exposed the dry soil to the strong winds.

I do NOT lie. I have not told any lies. I am NOT dumb. If you can dispute what I have said with facts and data, please do so. Otherwise, your name calling and personal attacks have no merit. Is there a reason for you not being able to discuss issues in a civil and adult manner? Do you get a lot of benefit from childish school yard name calling? Does it make you feel important? Does it make your day? Does it greatly pain you to discuss issues in an adult and civil manner? Your age? Personal attacks are very immature and silly. It really says more about you than it does about me.

^^ This is why dimocraps MUST be totally eliminated from the political scene in this Country, people.^^

They're too stupid to even walk and breathe at the same time. I don't know how they get through life without accidentally killing themselves at least twice a day.

You can't talk to them, you can't reason with them, you can't persuade or dissuade them with logic and reason......

FYI - I am NOT a Democrat, Republican, Independent, Moderate, Conservative, Liberal, Right Wing, Left Wing, nor anything other than an American for America. So, your point is? Obviously you have me confused with someone else. Oh, and Republicans are no different from Democrats. They're all the same, except some wave a different flag than others. Some believe that the chicken came before the egg, and some believe that the egg came before the chicken.

And the point is?

The point is obvious.
Not to me, it isn't. I guess that I missed your point. Want to run it by me again, please?
Nope. The post stands on its own.

Quit playing dumb.

Desalinization plants aren't that expensive, I don't understand why we don't just start building lots of them and solve the water problem permanently. Water bills are nothing. It wouldn't even double them. A whole hell of a lot less than the water bottles people keep buyying

Then of course you have to figure out what to do with the tons of salt you'll be producing as a byproduct.
You cant just dump it back in the ocean in one place,you'd have to spread it out to avoid killing off a substantial amount of marine life.
Uh.......where did it come from in first place?

Why can't it go back there. Liberals claim the melting ice cap problem is causing desalination of our oceans. Is that bad or good?

WTF!!!!

When the salinity gets to high it kills fish and makes a dead zone. There's no way you could dump it all in the same place without liberals going nuts.
As far as the melting ice caps? Dont see what we can do about that...assuming it's even happening.

I have an idea.......try spreading it around.

Explain to me how we go about building an aircraft big enough to carry all of it.

You libs always have an excuse. Kuwait has been running desalination plants for decades to provide their water. Their droughts last centuries....

Did you even read my post?
And you wouldnt use aircraft,obviously you would use ships.

Obviously it's not so obvious.
You want to dump it using ships? Wouldn't that cause the very thing you're afraid of???

The east coast was in a drought for years and now Boston had it's deepest snow ever and it seems like it rains every other day in the South East. Shit happens and the ten million illegal inmigrants are using up part of the resources while the state and the feds spend time protecting rare minnows at the expense of citizens.

Doesn't speak well of Republicans who say they care about the environment but don;t give a fuck about the dead zones created in the ocean from the discharge of high salinity waste water created during reverse osmosis.

The fishees thank the liberals for thinking of them. I'm glad the liberals forced that to be taken into account in the design phase. And I don't even live on the ocean.

But I already understand there are huge floating islands of plastic bottles in the ocean (ain't that nice) and now we are going to increase the number and size of the "dead zones" in the oceans. (great enhancement). The ocean can be treated as a big cess pool. But not forever.

Glad to know the Republicans don't give a fuck. More of the Republican hypocrisy. Sure we care about the environment. heehee.

488x-1.jpg

Near California’s Success Lake, more than 1,000 water wells have failed. Farmers are spending $750,000 to drill 1,800 feet down to keep fields from going fallow. Makeshift showers have sprouted near the church parking lot.

“The conditions are like a third-world country,” said Andrew Lockman, a manager at the Office of Emergency Services in Tulare County, in the heart of the state’s agricultural Central Valley about 175 miles (282 kilometers) north of Los Angeles.

Edge:

But dimocraps got in the way. I won't go into minute detail. Wouldn't do a lot of good. dimocraps would just start lying about it and I'm in no mood to swat down dimocrap lies all day.

But you don't have to be Sherlock Holmes to notice that everything, I mean EVERYTHING, they take charge of, every City, every State, every program from the War on Poverty to the CRA to Unions to Education to Alternative Energy boondoggles (and outright theft).....

Still not yet as bad as the 1930s Dust Bowl.

But feel free to blame a drought on Democrats. That will certainly go a long way.

488x-1.jpg

Edge:

Droughts are nothing more than "mother nature". Floods are nothing more than "mother nature". Earthquakes are nothing more than "mother nature". Tornados are nothing more than "mother nature". So, exactly how can a political party be blamed? Can anyone be blamed? Are bright sunny days the fault of politicians? Who are you going to blame for the next big earthquake in California?

BS, IT CAN be the fault of a political party.... this is being hindered by THEIR GOVERNMENT in control of that state. they care more about a one inch FISH and seeing the land revert back to what it was. they've stop building dams to help with water and their government has allowed that state to go into third world status

^^ More willful ignorance ^^

Utterly convinced of the righteousness of their crusade, environmental extremists stop at nothing in pursuing their utopian conception of “sustainability.” The interests of families, farmers, and entire communities — whose very existence is often regarded as an impediment to sustainability — are ignored and derided in the quest for an ever-more pristine environment free from human contamination. In the name of environmental purity, these extremists have fought for decades to cut water supplies for millions of Californians.

The drought is a genuine problem in California, but our irrigation system was designed to withstand five years of drought. The reason we have a crisis now is not that farmers are using too much water. It’s not because of global warming, and it’s not even because of the drought. The reason is this: Environmental regulations and U.S. law have caused huge water-flow diversions for environmental causes and have prevented us from using our irrigation system to its full capacity. The House of Representatives has passed three bills in the last three years that would have expanded California water supplies by rolling back damaging environmental regulations. These bills died amid opposition from Senate Democrats, Governor Brown, and President Obama. Someday the media should take notice.

Read more at: National Review

dimocraps are too stupid and too ideological to hold ANY power of ANY kind in this Country.

If we weren't a Country based on morals, there'd be a bounty on the motherfuckers
And the real differences between Republicans and Democrats are?

Take a good look at California. If Obama has his way OUR COUNTRY will be looking like it

When have you ever posted anything reasonable or logical? All of your posts are angry, uninformed rants which never offer ideas or solutions to serious problems. Other than the annihilation of those who don't thi ... err ... believe what you believe, nothing you post is substantive, informed or reasonable.

And the point is?

The point is obvious.
Nope. The post stands on its own.

Quit playing dumb.
No problem. Oh, I'm not dumb, it was a serious question. And calling me dumb is school yard talk.

Then of course you have to figure out what to do with the tons of salt you'll be producing as a byproduct.
You cant just dump it back in the ocean in one place,you'd have to spread it out to avoid killing off a substantial amount of marine life.
Uh.......where did it come from in first place?

Why can't it go back there. Liberals claim the melting ice cap problem is causing desalination of our oceans. Is that bad or good?

WTF!!!!

I have an idea.......try spreading it around.

Explain to me how we go about building an aircraft big enough to carry all of it.

You libs always have an excuse. Kuwait has been running desalination plants for decades to provide their water. Their droughts last centuries....

Did you even read my post?
And you wouldnt use aircraft,obviously you would use ships.

Obviously it's not so obvious.
You want to dump it using ships? Wouldn't that cause the very thing you're afraid of???

After reading up on it apparently they only desalinate till it becomes a heavy brine and pump it back into the ocean.
I would still think it would make an impact on fish and wildlife in general.
Take the back bays on the Gulf coast for example. When we have a drought it effects the fishing drastically because there's not enough fresh water being introduced into the bay system through rivers and rain fall.
Noway a liberal will pass this up if they can prove it harms wildlife.

Forum List

Back