Like it or not, God is immoral.

[
God's children are WAY to important to Him to leave their eternal destination to guess work. ?

No guess work. He always knew that he would not love them enough to not send the huge majority of them to hell.

I like his unconditional love that has tons of conditions.

God is as big a lying hypocrite as his sheep.
Do I hear a bahhhhamen bahhhhhamen.

Regards
DL

[
God's children are WAY to important to Him to leave their eternal destination to guess work. ?

No guess work. He always knew that he would not love them enough to not send the huge majority of them to hell.

Regards
DL

Is hell like a garbage dump? For the souls that god either fucked up or couldn't control? And He recycles the good souls? And judging by the world's people, is pretty near everyone going to hell?

[

Regards
DL

Is hell like a garbage dump? For the souls that god either fucked up or couldn't control? And He recycles the good souls? And judging by the world's people, is pretty near everyone going to hell?

I don't know. I do not believe that any God would create such an immoral construct and I see way more good around than evil so if the vast majority of us are going there as scriptures indicate, then God is completely immoral and we are at the mercy of a mad insane and immoral God.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

I don't know. I do not believe that any God would create such an immoral construct and I see way more good around than evil so if the vast majority of us are going there as scriptures indicate, then God is completely immoral and we are at the mercy of a mad insane and immoral God.

Regards
DL

So god is kinda like Hitler?

Regards
DL

Worse. He also hates animals as well as certain people. All but 8.
Ask Noah.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Worse. He also hates animals as well as certain people. All but 8.
Ask Noah.

Regards
DL

So did Noah bring extra animals on the ark to eat? And then he built a huge fire to cook them on a wooden boat? :dunno:

Like it or not, god is invisible and non-existant.

The question would then be: is a non-existant invisible being who doesn't want you to find him or see him immoral? Or does the immorality rest with retards who think they can see an invisible non-existant being? Or is it immoral to think that your invisible being is the one true invisible being and all the others are fake?

Please take a look at the picture below of Mount Rushmore.

What do you see? For one, you see something that you know was created by another. It didn't just "poof" into existence and you know that for a fact. It was designed.

Yet if I were to ask you ... Who then created one of the actual men in the photo, let's say George Washington? How was George himself made - how did he come into being? Would you say he just came from nothing? A fluke of "evolution", a speck of dust, some primordial soup?

Think about that. You can see the actual "creation" in Mount Rushmore..but not in the image of who it's about? Do you find it amazing that you can see the "factual" in certain selective man made creations, but not in the universe? Why is that, you think? How can you believe in what you see in man made things, but not give a thought for "Creation" on earth or the universe by Someone. Or perhaps try looking at your own eyeball in the mirror. Pretty detailed there. So, wow.. that just "poof" came into being???

As for immorality - ignorance of Who God is can of course cause great false accusations of Him in that area. He's not threatened by it, nor are those who have come to the knowledge of His Truth. Because one day, all will know.

MOUNTRUSH.jpg

Last edited:
[

But, one day when you're standing in front of His throne, you will be asked if you accept Him as the Creator of the universe.
I pray that, when you see Him, you choose Him.

:lol:

Well, it will be interesting to see which of us God accepts for heaven.

God will ask you and I the same question.

How was your ticket to heaven purchased? With innocent blood?

I will say that I have no ticket and did not accept the notions of human sacrifice and that the innocent should be punished instead of the guilty.

You will say that you have embraced human sacrifice and the notion that the innocent should be punished and not the guilty.

Which of us do you think will go to hell?
The one who tries to profit from the murder of an innocent man or the one who will not?

Regards
DL

I have accepted the FINAL and ULTIMATE sacrifice of the purest Lamb that was offered up by a JUST God that would spare me that pain and humiliation so that I can embrace Him without Sin separating me from HIM

:cool:

Shit DL, why wait till then? I can tell you right now, with one short, succinct sentence:

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. (John 14:6)

So you'd get it, He said it over and over and over and over and over and over.
We choose our fate, not God.

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. (John 14:6)

"No one comes to the Father except through me": The above quote 14:6 is an obvious fabrication as an endearment for Christianity that is contrary to the Religion of God to attain Remission that would not have been possible per the quote before the advent of Christianity which accordingly proves the fallacy of the quote -

the quote also removes mans choice for his own fate, the opposite meaning of the Religion of God ...

GreatestIam: From the above and from all that we know of God as depicted in the Bible, one can only conclude that God is immoral.

no, what it proves is the Immorality of the Judea / Christian Bible as the Religion of God.

The question would then be: is a non-existant invisible being who doesn't want you to find him or see him immoral? Or does the immorality rest with retards who think they can see an invisible non-existant being? Or is it immoral to think that your invisible being is the one true invisible being and all the others are fake?

What do you see? For one, you see something that you know was created by another. It didn't just "poof" into existence and you know that for a fact. It was designed.

Yet if I were to ask you ... Who then created one of the actual men in the photo, let's say George Washington? How was George himself made - how did he come into being? Would you say he just came from nothing? A fluke of "evolution", a speck of dust, some primordial soup?

Think about that. You can see the actual "creation" in Mount Rushmore..but not in the image of who it's about? Do you find it amazing that you can see the "factual" in certain selective man made creations, but not in the universe? Why is that, you think? How can you believe in what you see in man made things, but not give a thought for "Creation" on earth or the universe by Someone. Or perhaps try looking at your own eyeball in the mirror. Pretty detailed there. So, wow.. that just "poof" came into being???

As for immorality - ignorance of Who God is can of course cause great false accusations of Him in that area. He's not threatened by it, nor are those who have come to the knowledge of His Truth. Because one day, all will know.

So as to prove that god existed, Mohammed Ali once said "well, someone had to have created the trees and the mountains". But what you folks are doing is like coming to a crime scene and finding someone lying dead and saying, well, since there's no obvious person to arrest in this crime, it's must be an invisible being who lives in another dimension's fault. When actually, if you were being honest with yourself, you'd say you don't know who the perp is and don't even know how the person died, was it murder, suicide, natural death? No, it must be some invisible superbeing. Which of course, makes no sense.

So as to prove that god existed, Mohammed Ali once said "well, someone had to have created the trees and the mountains". But what you folks are doing is like coming to a crime scene and finding someone lying dead and saying, well, since there's no obvious person to arrest in this crime, it's must be an invisible being who lives in another dimension's fault. When actually, if you were being honest with yourself, you'd say you don't know who the perp is and don't even know how the person died, was it murder, suicide, natural death? No, it must be some invisible superbeing. Which of course, makes no sense.
Actually, in this case, the "perp" left a note at the crime scene. With all of His information on it. And who, what, when, where, why, and how and said, "Come find me, I have left you all the evidence you need".

Last edited:
Actually, in this case, the "perp" left a note at the crime scene. With all of His information on it. And who, what, when, where, why, and how and said, "Come find me, I have left you all the evidence you need".
Creationism_tautology.jpg

First off, the Bible was written by MEN, not God. Men are not infallable and they tend to put things in a perspective that pleases them, it doesn't necessarily have to be the truth. So is God immoral? It depends on who you ask.

This clip shows how man has defined morality. I generally agree with it as it closely resembles the morality shown in all the holy books. I see them as closely resembling the golden rule.

TED Blog | The real difference between liberals and conservatives: Jonathan Haidt on TED.com

This clip show how what I see as a good representation of moral men judging God’s morality. I agree with their verdict and judge God to be immoral.

God on Trial: The Verdict - YouTube

From the above and from all that we know of God as depicted in the Bible, one can only conclude that God is immoral.

All those with intelligence who can discern moral actions from immoral actions will agree.

Moral actions for this exercise will be those issues where God interacts with humans.

If you do not agree that God is immoral from what you have heard above, then give your reason and I will show that God chose the immoral path in whatever action you choose to use as your example of his moral action. That or I will show that any of his altruistic acts are self-serving.

Regards
DL

Perhaps your better off saying the Biblical God is immoral not God. If you mean to generalize then you need top begin first by defining who or what God is.

This clip shows how man has defined morality. I generally agree with it as it closely resembles the morality shown in all the holy books. I see them as closely resembling the golden rule.

TED Blog | The real difference between liberals and conservatives: Jonathan Haidt on TED.com

This clip show how what I see as a good representation of moral men judging God’s morality. I agree with their verdict and judge God to be immoral.

From the above and from all that we know of God as depicted in the Bible, one can only conclude that God is immoral.

All those with intelligence who can discern moral actions from immoral actions will agree.

Moral actions for this exercise will be those issues where God interacts with humans.

If you do not agree that God is immoral from what you have heard above, then give your reason and I will show that God chose the immoral path in whatever action you choose to use as your example of his moral action. That or I will show that any of his altruistic acts are self-serving.

Regards
DL

Perhaps your better off saying the Biblical God is immoral not God. If you mean to generalize then you need top begin first by defining who or what God is.

God is unknown. For wishful thinkers only.

God will ask you and I the same question.

How was your ticket to heaven purchased? With innocent blood?

I will say that I have no ticket and did not accept the notions of human sacrifice and that the innocent should be punished instead of the guilty.

You will say that you have embraced human sacrifice and the notion that the innocent should be punished and not the guilty.

Which of us do you think will go to hell?
The one who tries to profit from the murder of an innocent man or the one who will not?

Regards
DL

I have accepted the FINAL and ULTIMATE sacrifice of the purest Lamb that was offered up by a JUST God that would spare me that pain and humiliation so that I can embrace Him without Sin separating me from HIM

:cool:

Shit DL, why wait till then? I can tell you right now, with one short, succinct sentence:

So you'd get it, He said it over and over and over and over and over and over.

Exactly.

Except that you have chosen to punish the innocent instead of the guilty. That is immoral to a high degree. God will foresake you as he did Jesus.

I am working on something that says just that you said so we agree.
Let me have your thoughts on this.

Only I can judge God.

Repeat after me please. Only I can judge God.

Jesus said that at the end of days he would return. He meant in spirit.
He also said that the time of the end was at hand and that the temple of God was within each of us. The tern spirit represents, the spirit of the law, what is written in the hearts, ---- God, IOW, ---- is defined as laws and rules and such as they are the only thing you can follow at all times, ---- and these are set by you and you are I or I am to you.

Jesus is telling you that you and your heart are the only things of importance as it is what you follow.

This bishop Spong speaks of basically redefining Christianity. Going from church or religious thinking to spirit thinking. Be a Jesus church and not a Christian one because Christianity is now too dirty to ignore with today’s mentality. The God of war must die and Jesus declared the full and only God that is required and that the noble lie of politics should be revoked to let all know that it was always just a myth based on apotheosis which by it’s very nature is un-provable.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AfFcAmx-Ro&feature=relmfu]Controversial retired bishop John Spong on religion. full sh - YouTube[/ame]

Apotheosis means just recognizing that you are your own God. You cannot get away from that fact so you may as well forget about fantasy, miracles and magic. You are the strongest force you will ever know. After all, who but you can make you want to do anything you do not want to do. There is no such force therefore you are God. If that does not compute with you then remember that A & E became as Gods and yours is the same birth rite. Throw it away if you wish.

The moral of Jesus and his sacrifice is that we should accept being I, being God, and ruling ourselves even against a government if needs be. Become archetypal Moses and face government and declare that it faces one only as great as himself.

The time of the end is when Jesus become God on earth and takes the place of the heavenly God of war. Jesus, as the way, the man’s way of judging first, not God’s standards was to be the new covenant. Man answered to man. Not to God. I would assert itself in all men. More of a Socratic thinking.

Repeat after me please.
I am God because I am the only one who is capable of judging the God I know.

The noble lie is firmly in place and manipulating your thinking. Should it be revoked?

Should the I in us rule as it once did and not the imaginary Gods produced by the noble lie?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDNHM84lBA0]The Noble Lie - YouTube[/ame]

Regards from a Gnostic Christian.

DL

"No one comes to the Father except through me": The above quote 14:6 is an obvious fabrication as an endearment for Christianity that is contrary to the Religion of God to attain Remission that would not have been possible per the quote before the advent of Christianity which accordingly proves the fallacy of the quote -

the quote also removes mans choice for his own fate, the opposite meaning of the Religion of God ...

GreatestIam: From the above and from all that we know of God as depicted in the Bible, one can only conclude that God is immoral.

no, what it proves is the Immorality of the Judea / Christian Bible as the Religion of God.

Yes. As depicted in the bible says that I think.

Regardless. It is all myth.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

"depicted in the Bible"

Regards
DL

First off, the Bible was written by MEN, not God. Men are not infallable and they tend to put things in a perspective that pleases them, it doesn't necessarily have to be the truth. So is God immoral? It depends on who you ask.

Written by immoral men by the standards of out time, without a doubt.

From their point of view, it was likely different. Unfotunately for women.
They all worked with and were the best they could be at that point in time.

Regards
DL

P.S.

My twin Siamese agree.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back