VIP Member
Jun 2, 2013
They both suck
pacspit.gif

Americans need to take a stand
pachah1.png

Hitlery thanks you.....
WOW GUYS LOOK AT HOW GOOD TRUMP IS

Donald Trump has become 15 times the campaign fundraiser he was one month ago. Which is to say, after raising a paltry $3.1 million in May, the presumptive GOP nominee took in $51 million in June — or about half of the amount Mitt Romney collected over the same month in 2012.
Donald Trump Claims His Fundraising Is Now Only 50 Percent Weaker Than Mitt Romney’s
mjlol.png

Trump and Hillary are both awful. Not voting for lesser evils

I don't trust either of them, like many. I think we'll see very low turnout this election.

Hitlery thanks you.....

Donald Trump has become 15 times the campaign fundraiser he was one month ago. Which is to say, after raising a paltry $3.1 million in May, the presumptive GOP nominee took in $51 million in June — or about half of the amount Mitt Romney collected over the same month in 2012.
Donald Trump Claims His Fundraising Is Now Only 50 Percent Weaker Than Mitt Romney’s
mjlol.png

Hitlery appreciates your support....

Hitlery thanks you.....

mjlol.png

I would vote for the lesser of the two evils, if I knew for sure who is more evil.

I don't trust either of them, like many. I think we'll see very low turnout this election.
It's time for Americans to stay home. Hillary will win but she'll be a 1-termer

Absolutely. America knew obozo was a bad president, but Americans didn't want to dump the first black president. America won't have a problem dumping hillary.

They both suck
pacspit.gif

Americans need to take a stand
pachah1.png
Then have a seat on the bench and STFU. Nobody needs advice from a bench warmer.
People who willfully vote for evil need to STFU. Voting for the lesser evil has never got America anywhere
Well then make the ultimate lesser evil vote and don't cast one you idiot. Then sit back and fanboy about how you really threw a wrench in the system by not participating as it goes down the drain. You're a fucking pillar of morality.

Isn't Tupac died since before this Milennium and at least 17 years he away from earth. He get killed by another gangsta in Las Vegas??

Neither have earned my vote. I willing vote third party again this election.

Hitlery thanks you.....

mjlol.png

I don't think that's going to work this time.

Hitlery thanks you.....

mjlol.png

I don't either.....but we need to take this opportunity to identify the GOP'ers, and curb their motherfucking heads once and for all.....

Hitlery thanks you.....

mjlol.png

I don't either.....but we need to take this opportunity to identify the GOP'ers, and curb their motherfucking heads once and for all.....

Sorry, that kind of shit on "both" sides is how we got here.

Forum List

Back