Like rats from a sinking ship

That looks like 48 of them to me. Which other administration has lost so many in only one year? I’ll save you some google time: NONE!

People fight like dogs to get a job in the White House. It means prestige, access, a bit of power, and when they leave, what looks better on a resume? No one leaves a gig like this unless the boss is a dumpster fire.

View attachment 181738
/----/ WOWZA, Madcow looks real Butch in that Meme. Time to toss the salad.

Did a make up bomb explode in her face?
/----/ Madcow gets her hair cut at the $1 Barber College.

That's a wig she has male pattern baldness.

That is funny stuff right there!

That looks like 48 of them to me. Which other administration has lost so many in only one year? I’ll save you some google time: NONE!

People fight like dogs to get a job in the White House. It means prestige, access, a bit of power, and when they leave, what looks better on a resume? No one leaves a gig like this unless the boss is a dumpster fire.

View attachment 181738

Did a make up bomb explode in her face?
/----/ Madcow gets her hair cut at the $1 Barber College.
Nope, she does it herself with a flowbie!

View attachment 181738

upload_2018-3-11_6-12-15.png

View attachment 181738

Thought this was gonna be about all the firings, demotions, transfers, early retirements to escape the FBI/Justice probe of election spying at the FBI/CIA/DOJ..

I warned the Trumpkins that the "best people" don't work for megalomaniac, egotists like the Orange One. I predicted that he would not retain these people.. 20+ years working for entrepreneurial tyrants in Silicon Valley taught me that...

Just how many of those "rats" could Fox possibly hire?..................LOL

View attachment 181738

View attachment 181842
/----/ So? Only poor administrators hang on to those who can't do the job.
I don't care.jpg

View attachment 181738

You can't show her statements are wrong, so you say she looks like a cow. Fine example of right wing debate technique.
/----/ Figures you'd miss the point, you dullard. I'm reacting to the photoshopped image the OP used for Sarah Huckabee by commenting on the actual photo of Madcow. Why? Because Libs can dish it out but are to thin skinned to take any pushback. Get it now?

So? Only poor administrators hang on to those who can't do the job.

Moron.....most of those "rats" were NOT fired. They quit or are under indictment.....lol
/----/ You don't know that. How could you possibly know what happened behind closed doors? I worked with people who were fired but allowed to save face by resigning to "spend more time with the family." or my favorite, "to pursue other opportunities."

ou don't know that. How could you possibly know what happened behind closed doors? I worked with people who were fired but allowed to save face by resigning to "spend more time with the family." or my favorite, "to pursue other opportunities."

So, nitwit.....when an administration is losing almost one hire EVERY SINGLE FUCKING WEEK, you are still praising the administration for hiring the "best and the brightest"???

ou don't know that. How could you possibly know what happened behind closed doors? I worked with people who were fired but allowed to save face by resigning to "spend more time with the family." or my favorite, "to pursue other opportunities."

So, nitwit.....when an administration is losing almost one hire EVERY SINGLE FUCKING WEEK, you are still praising the administration for hiring the "best and the brightest"???
/----/ Sometimes the best and brightest don't pan out. Having recruited sales reps for fortune 50 companies for 2 decades I know there are those who interview well but can't perform. That's why we always had a 90 day probation policy. We called the bad ones "90 day wonders." Trump cuts his losses quickly and moves on. Besides why do you care?

View attachment 181738

You can't show her statements are wrong, so you say she looks like a cow. Fine example of right wing debate technique.
/----/ Figures you'd miss the point, you dullard. I'm reacting to the photoshopped image the OP used for Sarah Huckabee by commenting on the actual photo of Madcow. Why? Because Libs can dish it out but are to thin skinned to take any pushback. Get it now?

Sure I get it. Right wingers are childish.

View attachment 181738

Not to mention the hundreds of (still) open positions.

Nobody wants to work for this administration.

Nobody that could get hired somewhere else.

View attachment 181738

Sure I get it. Right wingers are childish.
/----/ And the OP's meme isn't?

View attachment 181738

They’re all old, retired imbeciles, melting into their easy chairs watching FoxNews and marinating in their hatred while staring at FoxBimbos and wishing their dicks still worked.

None of them are capable of debating you or me.

View attachment 181738

View attachment 181842
View attachment 181843
"The best people". Another lie.

View attachment 181738

View attachment 181842
View attachment 181843
"The best people". Another lie.
/----/ Prove they weren't the best people at the time.

View attachment 181738

They’re all old, retired imbeciles, melting into their easy chairs watching FoxNews and marinating in their hatred while staring at FoxBimbos and wishing their dicks still worked.

None of them are capable of debating you or me.
/-----/ Speaking of "marinating in their hatred" Just look at the OP's distorted meme of Sarah Huckabee.

Forum List

Back