Limbaugh Admits Losing 70% Of Audience Since Sandra Fluke, Yet He Hasn't Taken Himself Off The Air

He should take himself off the air? Why exactly? Because YOU think he should? What's it to you? You don't listen to him, right?

He may have heard the show, but he didn't listen.

If a bed wetter listened to the show, information that challenges their programming might penetrate the incredible density of their ignorance and undo the indoctrination.

That might make their moonbat messiah sad.

In 2011 just before his Sandra Fluke rant, pathological liar Limbaugh “reported” that his audience was MORE than 40 million per day. Today he just “reported” his audience is down to 12 million per day. In 2010 the pathological liar said if his program lost 20% of its audience he would shit-can himself.

So why is the liar still on the air, other than the obvious fact that he IS a liar?

December 9, 2015

RUSH: the dirty little secret about numbers in this program is 12 million people listen during a three-hour program. Twelve million unique people will tune in at some point.

May 26, 2011

RUSH:. According to reports at the peak of The Oprah's popularity, her show had 40 million weekly viewers. Now, that's not bad. That's almost as many as we have every day here. So our hat's off to The Oprah, 40 million viewers a week, not bad.

November 10, 2010

RUSH: I'm in the broadcasting business, just as they are. They might want to say they're in the journalism business, the news business, and in a way they are, but even though they're cable, they're broadcasters. I mean there are certain skill sets that you have to succeed at, and if you don't, you're gone. If this program lost 20% of the audience I'd be gone. I would take myself away.
Republicans know having that radio show is so valuable to pushing their agenda they don't even care about ratings. Think of it this way, how much do radio commercials cost? A lot, right? So even if Rush was breaking even and not making a profit, that would be better than paying for all that air time.

Randi Rhodes kicked his ass in several markets yet they took her off the air because they didn't like Randi speaking the truth.
If Randi Rhodes kicked his ass in several markets then Randi Rhodes would still be on the air.

Lmao , thanks for confirming how stupid and ignorant of the world the average liberal is.

He should take himself off the air? Why exactly? Because YOU think he should? What's it to you? You don't listen to him, right?
No, the pathological liar should take himself off the air to prove he doesn't ALWAYS lie.

And obviously I not only listen, but also REMEMBER what he says from show to show in order to catch his loss of 70% of his audience since Fluke. Your MessiahRushie has been claiming his audience has been growing since Fluke.

March 28, 2012
RUSH: We haven't lost any audience in this program. The audience is larger than it's ever been... But the advertisers who've really been hurt are the ones who've abandoned here. I just assume everybody understood that.

If a bed wetter listened to the show, information that challenges their programming might penetrate the incredible density of their ignorance and undo the indoctrination.

That might make their moonbat messiah sad.

In 2011 just before his Sandra Fluke rant, pathological liar Limbaugh “reported” that his audience was MORE than 40 million per day. Today he just “reported” his audience is down to 12 million per day. In 2010 the pathological liar said if his program lost 20% of its audience he would shit-can himself.

So why is the liar still on the air, other than the obvious fact that he IS a liar?

December 9, 2015

RUSH: the dirty little secret about numbers in this program is 12 million people listen during a three-hour program. Twelve million unique people will tune in at some point.

May 26, 2011

RUSH:. According to reports at the peak of The Oprah's popularity, her show had 40 million weekly viewers. Now, that's not bad. That's almost as many as we have every day here. So our hat's off to The Oprah, 40 million viewers a week, not bad.

November 10, 2010

RUSH: I'm in the broadcasting business, just as they are. They might want to say they're in the journalism business, the news business, and in a way they are, but even though they're cable, they're broadcasters. I mean there are certain skill sets that you have to succeed at, and if you don't, you're gone. If this program lost 20% of the audience I'd be gone. I would take myself away.
Republicans know having that radio show is so valuable to pushing their agenda they don't even care about ratings. Think of it this way, how much do radio commercials cost? A lot, right? So even if Rush was breaking even and not making a profit, that would be better than paying for all that air time.

Randi Rhodes kicked his ass in several markets yet they took her off the air because they didn't like Randi speaking the truth.
If Randi Rhodes kicked his ass in several markets then Randi Rhodes would still be on the air.
Ever notice Fox news will avoid a new story if it goes against their ideological agenda?
What does Fox news have to do with this? Are you hearing voices in your head?

Actually what your MessiahRushie says just passes through the empty space between a DittoTard's ears without ever registering. In fact, even Porky doesn't remember his GOP scripts after he reads them!

February 10, 2012

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Jerry on Long Island in New York, welcome to the EIB Network. Hello, sir.

CALLER: Rush, mega, mega dittos from New York. Thank you for taking my call. It's a thrill to be speaking to you.

RUSH: Thank you, sir, very much.

CALLER: A huge thrill. Thank you very much.

RUSH: You bet.

CALLER: I was telling Snerdley, your opening monologues are usually amazing but this morning's was brilliant, and I think it should be distributed to every high school student in this country. Because it was absolutely conservatism on parade this morning, and if our candidates could talk anywhere near what you said this morning, it would be a landslide in November, don't you think?

RUSH: You know, I've forgotten what I said. I thought I opened up talking about the Obama Health and Human Services, the abortion thing. What did I say that...? I'm not denying it was great. I just don't remember it.

CALLER: I was never really prompted to call anybody. When I heard it I just thought, "This was conservatism." Everything you said, Rush. Just... I don't know what you said, but it was just conservatism.

So at that rate, losing 70% every couple of years, by 2035 he'll still have a bigger audience that Liberal Air America

No, the pathological liar should take himself off the air to prove he doesn't ALWAYS lie.

And obviously I not only listen, but also REMEMBER what he says from show to show in order to catch his loss of 70% of his audience since Fluke. Your MessiahRushie has been claiming his audience has been growing since Fluke.

March 28, 2012
RUSH: We haven't lost any audience in this program. The audience is larger than it's ever been... But the advertisers who've really been hurt are the ones who've abandoned here. I just assume everybody understood that.
Well shucks, ed. If you think everybody who you say lies should be silenced it'd be pretty quiet, don't you think? Is that really the level of censorship you are after?

By the way, I remember the Fluke thing. He didn't lie. He rudely told the truth. She IS a slut. Anyone who stands up before the nation and explains that they have sex so often that they need "aid" in paying for birth control is a slut.

Actually what your MessiahRushie says just passes through the empty space between a DittoTard's ears without ever registering. In fact, even Porky doesn't remember his GOP scripts after he reads them!

February 10, 2012

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Jerry on Long Island in New York, welcome to the EIB Network. Hello, sir.

CALLER: Rush, mega, mega dittos from New York. Thank you for taking my call. It's a thrill to be speaking to you.

RUSH: Thank you, sir, very much.

CALLER: A huge thrill. Thank you very much.

RUSH: You bet.

CALLER: I was telling Snerdley, your opening monologues are usually amazing but this morning's was brilliant, and I think it should be distributed to every high school student in this country. Because it was absolutely conservatism on parade this morning, and if our candidates could talk anywhere near what you said this morning, it would be a landslide in November, don't you think?

RUSH: You know, I've forgotten what I said. I thought I opened up talking about the Obama Health and Human Services, the abortion thing. What did I say that...? I'm not denying it was great. I just don't remember it.

CALLER: I was never really prompted to call anybody. When I heard it I just thought, "This was conservatism." Everything you said, Rush. Just... I don't know what you said, but it was just conservatism.
You sound like a sad and jealous little worm. Some people connect to this guy on the radio and you foam at the mouth over it.

December 9, 2015

May 26, 2011

November 10, 2010

Randi Who?
Never heard of him. And where were these markets that he supposedly "kicked ass" in?

December 9, 2015

May 26, 2011

November 10, 2010

Randi Who?
Never heard of him. And where were these markets that he supposedly "kicked ass" in?

Cuba

Randi Who?

Randy Rhodes was Ozzy's guitarist, he died in 1982.

There are no other significant people who share the name that I could find.

You sound like a sad and jealous little worm. Some people connect to this guy on the radio and you foam at the mouth over it.

I could see if people posted threads about what a stupid c*nt rachel madcow is, but since no one watches her show no one cares.

Bed wetters know people listen to Rush, and they trust what he says.

Even bed wetters know madcow is full of shit, but like I said no one watches her or believes what she says.

By the way, I remember the Fluke thing. He didn't lie. He rudely told the truth. She IS a slut. Anyone who stands up before the nation and explains that they have sex so often that they need "aid" in paying for birth control is a slut.
A perfect example of just how stupid DittoTards are!!!
The price of birth control pills does NOT increase with the amount of sex you have no matter how many times your MessiahRushie told you that lie!!!

A perfect example of just how stupid DittoTards are!!!
The price of birth control pills does NOT increase with the amount of sex you have no matter how many times your MessiahRushie told you that lie!!!
I'm not stupid, buttercup. You simply can't imagine that someone else's view might just not be wrong.

I'm pretty sure this Randi chick isn't the guitarist that is dead. If they are the same person- you tell ed. I'm afraid I might laugh when he blubbers.

Well the one good thing about all libturds is that they die eventually.

Forum List

Back