Limbaugh at the end of his rope?

The point is that Rush Limbaugh is obviously not "at the end of his rope", so what do we do now? The lazy low information radical left resorts to typical meaningless anecdotal craziness but it's obvious that Rush ain't "at the end of his rope" so the post was an exaggerated fantasy or propaganda designed to try to turn a fantasy into reality or an outright lie. Either way it is typical of the war on information that the low information left engages simply because they aren't smart enough to defend the administration.

You seem to be obsessed with the Left's obsession with Rush.

The point is that Rush Limbaugh is obviously not "at the end of his rope", so what do we do now? The lazy low information radical left resorts to typical meaningless anecdotal craziness but it's obvious that Rush ain't "at the end of his rope" so the post was an exaggerated fantasy or propaganda designed to try to turn a fantasy into reality or an outright lie. Either way it is typical of the war on information that the low information left engages simply because they aren't smart enough to defend the administration.

You seem to be obsessed with the Left's obsession with Rush.

I'm obsessed with the 1st Amendment. We all should be.

The fact of the matter is that Limbaugh is obviously not at "the end of his rope" so how do we interpret the original intent of the post? Propaganda? A desperate attempt to turn fantasy into reality? More left wing attempts to camouflage and deflect attention from the administration which might be at the end of it's rope?

Beats me, but it doesn't amount to "trying to shut him down." If I predict that your football team isn't winning any championships next year, that's hardly the same thing as running out on the field preventing them from playing the game.

The fact of the matter is that Limbaugh is obviously not at "the end of his rope" so how do we interpret the original intent of the post? Propaganda? A desperate attempt to turn fantasy into reality? More left wing attempts to camouflage and deflect attention from the administration which might be at the end of it's rope?

Beats me, but it doesn't amount to "trying to shut him down." If I predict that your football team isn't winning any championships next year, that's hardly the same thing as running out on the field preventing them from playing the game.

A better football analogy is accusing your opponent team of gender based comments while you are losing your ass in real life. The point is that Limbaugh doesn't represent the media in general. He is just a tiny 3 hour per day independent political analyst tiny voice on AM radio. The radical left has ABC,CBS,ABC,NBC,CNN,MSNBC,The Oprah network and most of Hollywood. Why the hell is Rush Limbaugh so important? I ain't got clue but if the radical left wants to continue the argument I'm up for it.

Masturbater is more like it!

Now lets compare something both your MessiahRushie and Obama made a prediction about, namely the stock market. In 2008 the masturbater said sell short and Obama said buy. The market was at $6726. If you listened to Porky you would have lost your shirt and if you listened to Obama your investment would have increased by a factor of nearly 2.5, that's 250% for DittoTards.

The confusion seems to be over a miscomprehension of how the term is pronounced.

Mr. Limbaugh is a master baiter. Meaning he's champion at throwing little gems which lure liberals into mouth-foaming, eye-watering spasms. Spasms which, sadly, neither impede speech nor prove fatal. Well, usually not.
No confusion, your MessiahRushie is a certified Jerk Off.
Your obsession with him is well known.....You must have secret sexual yearnings for him....I am pretty sure he doesn't swing that way.
Your messiahRushie likes young boys like you!

A better football analogy is accusing your opponent team of gender based comments while you are losing your ass in real life. The point is that Limbaugh doesn't represent the media in general. He is just a tiny 3 hour per day independent political analyst tiny voice on AM radio. The radical left has ABC,CBS,ABC,NBC,CNN,MSNBC,The Oprah network and most of Hollywood. Why the hell is Rush Limbaugh so important? I ain't got clue but if the radical left wants to continue the argument I'm up for it.

:lmao: -- no, that's not an analogy at all.

My observation was that you and your ilk keep moaning and groaning about "the left is trying to shut Rush down" while any evidence of that actually happening is nonexistent. You respond with "he's not important anyway".

That doesn't refute my observation at all. It's still a fantasy you made up.

Last edited:
He sounded pretty good today for a guy "at the end of his rope". He raises a couple of million for the blood cancer research every year with a couple of days telethon. He is a direct sponsor of the "Marine Corps/Law enforcement institute". What's not to love? The poor guy lost his total hearing a couple of years ago and is working with an electronic gadget in his inner ear together with the technology that instantly converts spoken language to printed words and he does better than the laughable attempt of Alec Baldwin on his best day to be a radio host. The question is why he is a gigantic target of the left when he is just a small voice on the radio.

Hearing loss, oxycotin use. Big target, yes, a big fat target:lol:

Y'all hate him for sure and the hatred doesn't match the situation. CBS tried to influence a presidential election with fake documents and Dan Rather is on a speaking tour making 100k when he should be in prison. Rush is just a voice on AM radio.

Two very confused liberals in the coffee shop here this fine day. They had turned on their radios for their regular monitoring of the Limbaugh program. Where they pick the target for their hatred-du-jour. But it's Memorial Day and there was no fresh program!

Wasn't but five minutes before they were taking out after each other. I feared they were going to come to blows. Right there where women, children and virgins of all ages might witness.....

Unchanneled hate is a dangerous thing and ought to be licensed and regulated, no?

Went to coffee shop; no such incident seen of any kind whatsoever.
Suspect Milli Henry's been sampling the mushrooms again. :cuckoo:

Not only that, the time sig on his post is about an hour BEFORE his MessiahRushie goes on the air. Just another typical Right-wing fabrication inspired by the pathological liar they worship.

Not only that, the time sig on his post is about an hour BEFORE his MessiahRushie goes on the air. Just another typical Right-wing fabrication inspired by the pathological liar they worship.

Geez, is the bigoted left so filled with hatred and outrage that they actually time posts that seem to coincide with a radio show on AM radio? Imagine what life would be like if the radical left actually controlled what information Americans could access . It's getting pretty creepy on the left.

Geez, is the bigoted left so filled with hatred and outrage that they actually time posts that seem to coincide with a radio show on AM radio? Imagine what life would be like if the radical left actually controlled what information Americans could access . It's getting pretty creepy on the left.

Not to worry.

Like their Wond'rus Messiah I spun a tale and they turned themlittleselves inside out checking schedules and pondering time zones - which they got wrong. Then exposed their emotional (thing which pass for) souls.

Of course I lied. It wasn't hard. Just burned a cork a little, rubbed it on my face, and acted Kenyan.

Thanks for the great new sig line.

Now go answer your call to Rachel Carson, where ye may verily practice yon practice yet again, as you did before, whirled without end, amen.

Not to worry.

Like their Wond'rus Messiah I spun a tale and they turned themlittleselves inside out checking schedules and pondering time zones - which they got wrong. Then exposed their emotional (thing which pass for) souls.

Of course I lied. It wasn't hard. Just burned a cork a little, rubbed it on my face, and acted Kenyan.
You lied like your MessiahRushie, and you got caught lying like your MessiahRushie, and then tried to blame others with an insane rationalization for your lying like your MessiahRushie.
Thank you.

Not to worry.

You lied like your MessiahRushie, and you got caught lying like your MessiahRushie, and then tried to blame others with an insane rationalization for your lying like your MessiahRushie.
Thank you.

Oh, no! I wouldn't emulate a mere amateur - I went for a pro! Had you seen me with the cork applied you could not have resisted trying to kiss me. Fortunately I keep an aluminum bat nearby against such eventuality.

Good to see you agitated - there were rumors you had retreated to your bed with the pillow radio.

Forum List

Back