Limbaugh Dares Obama: 'Debate Me'

So citizens like Rush Limbaugh should not criticize our government because he is hurting America's chances of a recovery? Do you realize how crazy that is? :cuckoo:

Yes, just as crazy as not being honest how the Iraq war was going because it might jeopordize the mission or hurt the moral of our troops..

Just wanted to show you how dumb you all sounded the last 6 years. :clap2:

You are such an idiot. How many times do people have to tell you that just because you disagree with Obama that does NOT mean you supported Bush? Seriously, did you drop out of school at age 12? Were you dropped on your head as an infant? Just how do you explain your incredible stupidity?

Will you sign this then?

Sen. Patrick Leahy recently proposed a truth and reconciliation commission to investigate abuses during the Bush-Cheney Administration - so they never happen again. These abuses include the use of torture, extraordinary rendition, and executive override of laws.

Please sign his online petition urging Congress to establish a truth and reconciliation commission to investigate the Bush-Cheney Administration's abuses.

I didn't think you would, because you fucking supported/defended Bush.

Does anyone remember how I suggested that this issue of Rush might end up?

Remember me suggesting that by mentioning Rush Obama would stir up the wingnuts in the Republican party thus making the Republican party respond?

And then Stell did respond, and the wingnuts were so incensed that Steel had to apologise?

So what has happed?

The donkey's tail (Rush) is now pinned on the ass of the Republican party.

I doubt this was thought out in advance, but the fall-out for the RNC is fairly obvious.

The RNC looks weak in comparison to a right wing hate monger who has half the brains God gave geese.

The RNC needs to win back control from Rush.

Not the Dems, because they know nobody who supports them cares what Rush thinks, but the RNC certainly doesn't want RUSH in cotnrol of the debate.

Amazing...the RNC is being driven even further to the radical right.

There is no equivalent spokeman for Rush in the Demoractic universe, but this is rather like having some leftwingnut able to make the DNC apologise to them for not being DEMOCRATIC enough.

Holy crap! This is amusing for me to witness.

I think Steele is the reality of the GOP and Rush is their fantasy.

So in a debate, the GOP would be much better off sending a Steele.

But for the GOP base who doesn't give a fuck about reality, Rush is their man.

Facts be damned.

Do you remember Rush's speech? I wanted to puke. Especially everytime he turned his head and coughed. When he coughed, so did I, really loud, mocking him. And with that black silk shirt and he unbuttoned one too many buttons so his fat chest was sticking out.
OMG!

When he started talking about how Republicans love people but they understand that we are all individuals, I wanted to barf.

And when he got the Preamble thing wrong, and started talking about life, liberty and the persuit of happyness, I had to change the channel, because just like all Republicans, Rush is full of shit.

Yes, just as crazy as not being honest how the Iraq war was going because it might jeopordize the mission or hurt the moral of our troops..

Just wanted to show you how dumb you all sounded the last 6 years. :clap2:

You are such an idiot. How many times do people have to tell you that just because you disagree with Obama that does NOT mean you supported Bush? Seriously, did you drop out of school at age 12? Were you dropped on your head as an infant? Just how do you explain your incredible stupidity?

Will you sign this then?

Sen. Patrick Leahy recently proposed a truth and reconciliation commission to investigate abuses during the Bush-Cheney Administration - so they never happen again. These abuses include the use of torture, extraordinary rendition, and executive override of laws.

Please sign his online petition urging Congress to establish a truth and reconciliation commission to investigate the Bush-Cheney Administration's abuses.

You just asked me to sign a petition and in the same breathe said that I wouldn't because I supported/defended Bush. :lol:

You're just a troll, right? You just post crap because you think it's fun. I know your game. heh. For a minute there, I thought you were perhaps the most stupid person on the planet and now I see you're just posting crap to get a rise out of people. Happy trolling!

Will you sign this then?

You just asked me to sign a petition and in the same breathe said that I wouldn't because I supported/defended Bush. :lol:

You're just a troll, right? You just post crap because you think it's fun. I know your game. heh. For a minute there, I thought you were perhaps the most stupid person on the planet and now I see you're just posting crap to get a rise out of people. Happy trolling!

wherever did you get the idea that the two are mutually exclusive?

Maybe Limbaugh should work on debating CNN talking heads and work his way up

Commentary: A challenge to Rush Limbaugh

(CNN) -- Thursday night on this program, we spent some time talking about Rush Limbaugh and a piece he had in The Wall Street Journal, arguing there should be more emphasis right now on tax cuts to help the economy.

Our chief business correspondent, Ali Velshi, came on and took issue with some of what Limbaugh said.

Limbaugh responded with this Friday:

Rush Limbaugh: "Mr. Velshi, you are incompetent. You are a disservice to your business. Except you fit right in at CNN. Disinformation, character assaults. This economy is nowhere near as bad as it was in 1982."

Let's stop there.

Mr. Limbaugh, you may well have a legitimate case to make about tax cuts and what they can do for the economy.

But the histrionics and name-calling, they undermine anything constructive you might have to say.

Rush, I would love for you to come on this show and debate Ali on the issues.

Make a case for your ideas. Our country is in desperate straits right now and we need ideas.

What we don't need is nasty rhetoric and useless noise.

This doesn't help anyone get a job, keep a job, or feed their family.
advertisement

If there were ever a time to put the meanness behind us and focus on real dialogue and real solutions, this is the time.

Commentary: A challenge to Rush Limbaugh - CNN.com

Will you sign this then?

Maybe to me you seem like a troll. And certainly the shit you say sounds like bullshit to me.

And I KNOW you won't sign it because I believe you are FOS. Is it called trolling when I call you out? Is that what trolling is?

And when I post to people like you, its not to get a rise out of you, its to call you out on your bullshit.

Now if you want to call me out when you think I'm wrong, go for it. I won't accuse you of trolling.

So Ms. "disagrees with Obama but didn't support bush", did you sign the petition yet? I didn't think so.

Many German's didn't support Hitler, but they didn't say or do anything to stop him either. I'm not comparing Bush to Hitler, but I am comparing you to the German people back in the 30's and 40's.

I also compare you guys to Iranians. You know how Iranians deny the holocaust? Well you guys sound a lot like them when you deny that 1 million Iraqi's might have died since Bush's invasion.

So what number would be acceptable to you? 500k? Still a lot of dead people.

That reminds me of something I heard yesterday about Sudan. NPR was interviewing Pat Roberts son, or one of those televangelists son, and he was saying we can not remove President Bashir because there is no one to take his place. And he said, "there are a lot of evil dictators in the world, we can't remove them all, blablabla.

Anyways, isn't it funny that right wingers understand this now but didn't understand it when they rushed in to remove Saddam. Same situation.

I'll make a new thread, but here is the story: World Court Issues Warrant For Sudan's President : NPR

Just like we shouldn't remove this guy from power, because it is too risky and would be too costly, we should not have invaded Iraq.

Will you sign this then?

Maybe to me you seem like a troll. And certainly the shit you say sounds like bullshit to me.

And I KNOW you won't sign it because I believe you are FOS. Is it called trolling when I call you out? Is that what trolling is?

And when I post to people like you, its not to get a rise out of you, its to call you out on your bullshit.

Now if you want to call me out when you think I'm wrong, go for it. I won't accuse you of trolling.

So Ms. "disagrees with Obama but didn't support bush", did you sign the petition yet? I didn't think so.

Many German's didn't support Hitler, but they didn't say or do anything to stop him either. I'm not comparing Bush to Hitler, but I am comparing you to the German people back in the 30's and 40's.

I also compare you guys to Iranians. You know how Iranians deny the holocaust? Well you guys sound a lot like them when you deny that 1 million Iraqi's might have died since Bush's invasion.

That reminds me of something I heard yesterday about Sudan. NPR was interviewing Pat Roberts son, or one of those televangelists son, and he was saying we can not remove President Bashir because there is no one to take his place. And he said, "there are a lot of evil dictators in the world, we can't remove them all, blablabla.

Anyways, isn't it funny that right wingers understand this now but didn't understand it when they rushed in to remove Saddam. Same situation.

I'll make a new thread, but here is the story: World Court Issues Warrant For Sudan's President : NPR

Just like we shouldn't remove this guy from power, because it is too risky and would be too costly, we should not have invaded Iraq.

dog-cocked-head-rounded.jpg

Will you sign this then?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Did you major in Trolling? This has got to be one of the funniest troll posts I've ever seen.

Keep up the good (troll) work! :clap2:

Rush debate the issues he didnt before he wont now. I have listen to his show and he has found is niche. Anti anything Obama. Obama just needs to concentrate on the nation and not pay him any attention there are alot more things important right now than debating Rush.

Just like you can't go on the air and insight a riot, Rush should not be allowed to go on air and blatently lie about the Democrats or the economic stimulus act.

And he is hurting our efforts at recovery. I think it is on purpose because they want 95% of America to fail. If 95% fail, 5% succeed. Just like the last 8 years, the rich got richer and the rest of us got poorer. He's in the top 5% income earners, right?

So of course he wants us to fail.

But should we allow him to go on air and spew his ignorance?

The FCC never told Howard Stern EXACTLY what he did wrong. They could never define what they considered, "indecent". They just said he was.

I consider Rush indecent.

Or just fine the shit out of him each time he lies.

And bring back the fairness doctrine. If he is allowed to lie to millions, we need someone to counter him.

Funny, you right wing assholes want to see a debate between Rush and Obama but you don't want to give us liberals equal time on the radio. Why? Scared the truth will come out?

You are a complete fucking idiot.

#1. Freedom of speech.
#2. Freedom of speech.
#3. Freedom of speech.
#4. Freedom of speech.

What you are saying is you want to get rid of freedom of speech, so you can put a halt to anyone who says things you don't like from speaking publicly.

It will never happen.

Oh, and btw. Post some proof of a lie Rush has told about the dems. Otherwise, shut the hell up. You quit being funny a long time ago, now you're just sickening.

"I am offering President Obama to come on this program -- without staffers, without a TelePrompTer, without note cards -- to debate me on the issues. Let's talk about free markets versus government control. Let's talk about nationalizing health care and raising taxes on small business...

snip

Radio Ink Magazine

Limbaugh Wants To Debate Obama | Political Hotsheet - CBS News

So your position is that the President of the United States should debate a talk show host?

Not very astute of you. Shouldn't you be posting on sports forums or soap opera forums, instead of political forums?

That president is the one who told people not to listen to Rush, and threw himself into that world by idiotically taking a stand against a talk show host.

BoBo I have watched repeatedly your misspelling of Dick Cheney's name as Chaney. It wasn't until you did a cut and paste (re: sign petition) that the spelling appeared correctly. Consider my pointing out this error of yours as a favor. I already corrected you in another thread on the spelling of Harry Reid (not Reed). When you consider the media coverage surrounding these people is so great, I would think you would pick-up on the spelling of their names. I'm sensing an A.D.D. problem. Hmmm, that could explain you distorted political views.

Just utter nonsense...

Like they would have expected president Bush to interview with Rhandi Rhodes or olbermann....

cut me a fricking break!

What is wrong with you guys lately?

I realize the news has been boring and we feel like we have our hands completely tied when it comes to this economic mess which is very frustrating but PLEASE, expecting something like this to even be feasible, is believing in the tooth fairy...
ah, but there IS a difference here

did Pres Bush EVER call out Rhandi Rhoades os Olbermann?
NOPE

Got any proof that Obama called out Rush?

I saw that the head of the GOP called out Rush but when did president Obama say something about rush? What did I miss?

Do you have a link for obama calling out Rush?

Care
he did it on national tv care

are you REALLY this clueless

:lol:

We all know Obama is behind this. The President of the United States is attacking a private citizen because he doesn't like criticism. Anyone else see a problem here?

Actually, in some ways, Rush is acting like Tokyo Rose. He is hurting America's chances to recover from the financial crisis his own party caused.

He's just another anti American right wing obstructionist.

His vision of America looks a lot like Mexico. 5 families have all the money and the rest are poor. And those poor mexicans have only themselves to blame for their financial situation. :eusa_liar:

So citizens like Rush Limbaugh should not criticize our government because he is hurting America's chances of a recovery? Do you realize how crazy that is? :cuckoo:
especially after the last 8 years with asshole morons like Bobo

That's a good idea. I'd pay to see it -

Yes, Obama shouldn't be stooping to mention Limbaugh, but I thought it was Rahm that did that, not Obama, and Rahm is supposed to be a bit of a hot head.

Obama is a poor leader if he can't control his Chief of Staff.

Who outted Valerie Plames? If it was Scooter & Chaney, then Bush is a poor leader if he can't control his people.

Rahm says things Obama wants to say but can't.
Armitage and wilson himself
how is it a covert agent is listed in a book like who's who
LOL
you are a fucking CLOWN

Yes, Obama shouldn't be stooping to mention Limbaugh, but I thought it was Rahm that did that, not Obama, and Rahm is supposed to be a bit of a hot head.

???

Leadership doesn't require 'controlling' others and surely you aren't saying that presidents don't think strategically when trying to get a message out?

I can think of one recent president who surrounded himself with "yes men" in order to control the message.

On his best day with full bottles of oxycontin and viagra he couldn't come close to winning an argument with Randy.

She would hand him his little set of balls in a thimble.:lol:

Ah, Chocolate Soldier, you have given me an ephany! It is not ideology that causes your defense of the constantly failed left wing talk radio. No, it your unrequited love of the unsucessful, washed-up, never-was, foul-mouthed Randy-one.

In fact, I now believe that is goes further, a more personal envy. Let's test the theory: do you have trouble balancing a checkbook? Have trouble parallel parking? Hate it when folks leave the toilet seat up? Can't resist sales at Nordstroms? I've got it: you are a woman in a man's body! What frilly unmentionables are hidden beneath that tunic and John Brown belt?

And that reference to the two male accessories: is that a silent wish that they were gone?

I think that there are pills that you can take. Speak to your doctor to see if they are right for you.

For something that is a failure and garbage, you guys sure do fight awfully hard to avoid putting Randi against Rush in syndication.

Oh you'll put some average non threatening liberals on, like Ed Schultz or Bill Press, but you REFUSE to put the left's version of Rush on.

Because you are liars, punks, bitches and pussies. :eusa_whistle:
what the fuck are you jabbering about
you want her on from noon to 3, pony up the money to buy the airtime

???

Leadership doesn't require 'controlling' others and surely you aren't saying that presidents don't think strategically when trying to get a message out?

I can think of one recent president who surrounded himself with "yes men" in order to control the message.
except Obama himself said it
he cant even control his OWN mouth, let alone anyone elses in his administration

Forum List

Back