Limiting Tests is a Good Thing, Prevents Hysteria by Democrats

***Democrats in Congress and the media have selected the coronavirus as the next weapon to deploy against Trump and his administration. Their stated goal is to make this “Trump’s Katrina” and to possibly gin up enough hysteria and fear to negatively impact the up-to-now robust economy.***

Dems only want to play political games. There's no need to let them play those games.

Letter to the Editor: Stop the coronavirus hysteria
limiting tests is not a good thing, silly one!

it's the blind leading the blind... and not having the testing early on is already the reason we will have many more deaths than if we had the tests to identify hot spots, and to quarantine, and where to have shut downs....
Wow. A Russian troll starts possibly the stupidest thread this board has ever seen?

Color me shocked

LETTING PETS STARVE ?

TYPICAL RW DOLT.

Chewy delivers to your door - I havent bought pet supplies in a retail store in several years.

I moved to a very small retirement town from a big city. The first thing I learned to do was to shop on the internet. But we do have two pet supply stores, not to mention pet supply sections at our two big box hardware/housewares stores.

Forum List

Back