Lincoln Project suing Giuliani

Lincoln is not kidding around, er, poor choice of words.
CrusaderFrank could not back up Rudy's claim that the Lincoln Project incited the riots. he also cannot prove that any member of the Lincoln project had sex with a minor.

The better question could be....Who is NOT suing Rudy? Dominion voting machines and now the Lincoln Project are going after the dye dripping idiot. You have to reap what you sew....Rudy. You will be first and eventually the King who is hiding in Florida will be in court.

1612130805645.png

The Lincoln Project has other things they need to be worrying about.

Lincoln Project Co-Founder John Weaver Accused by Multiple Young Men of Grooming for Sex
The guy took responsibility, apologized, and quit the Lincoln Project. I don't see what they need to be worried about.
What they need to be worried about is the mentality that hires pedos.
They weren't minors--young men in college or just startiing out in politics, which is bad enough, but not boys.
He was a cofounder, not an employee. He's worked for other prominent Republicans, and the Lincoln Project today roundly condemned him for hinting at political breaks for sexual favors.

The Lincoln Project in a statement on Sunday called co-founder John Weaver, 61, “a predator, a liar, and an abuser” following reports that he repeatedly sent unsolicited and sexually charged messages online to young men, often while suggesting he could help them get work in politics.
The totality of his deceptions are beyond anything any of us could have imagined and we are absolutely shocked and sickened by it,” the Lincoln Project, the most prominent “Never Trump” Republican super PAC to emerge during the 45th president’s time in the White House, said in its statement.

There is no " mentality for hiring pedos" in the Lincoln Project.

Lincoln Project Co-Founder John Weaver Accused by Multiple Young Men of Grooming for Sex
The guy took responsibility, apologized, and quit the Lincoln Project. I don't see what they need to be worried about.
They weren't minors--young men in college or just startiing out in politics, which is bad enough, but not boys.
He was a cofounder, not an employee. He's worked for other prominent Republicans, and the Lincoln Project today roundly condemned him for hinting at political breaks for sexual favors.

The Lincoln Project in a statement on Sunday called co-founder John Weaver, 61, “a predator, a liar, and an abuser” following reports that he repeatedly sent unsolicited and sexually charged messages online to young men, often while suggesting he could help them get work in politics.
The totality of his deceptions are beyond anything any of us could have imagined and we are absolutely shocked and sickened by it,” the Lincoln Project, the most prominent “Never Trump” Republican super PAC to emerge during the 45th president’s time in the White House, said in its statement.

They covered up for him. And a 14-year-old is a minor.

The screws are tightening on the Liar in Chief....

Mentally I'll Speaker of the House Pelosi needs to stop harassing the Republican nation. And she needs to visit which Funny Farm she prefers if she continues parading her proclivity to continue the partisan erasure of the greatest President contemporary America, because we're fed up with her theatrics that is destroying America.

ZOMG! Wait until Mueller gets through with him!
I thought Mueller retired over a year ago.

I read the article, but didn't see anything indicating the Lincoln Project knew about these goings on before the election--what makes you say that?

ZOMG! Wait until Mueller gets through with him!
I thought Mueller retired over a year ago.

That wasn't his puree or preview

I read the article, but didn't see anything indicating the Lincoln Project knew about these goings on before the election--what makes you say that?
Here's a Tweet from one of the young men Weaver preyed upon.

LP knew. And they covered it up.

Forum List

Back