Lindell The Loser

I got his point. What discussion did I miss?

The topic, retard.
again, I've been discussing. not sure what you're doing, but derailing a thread comes to mind.

You’re still not saying anything relevant. Let me know when you get to the topic and say something about that.
neither are you. when do you take your own advice?

I did. I made my point in post #70. I don't know what your point is. I don't think you even have one.

Go ahead and make your main point related to the topic. Go.

The topic, retard.
again, I've been discussing. not sure what you're doing, but derailing a thread comes to mind.

You’re still not saying anything relevant. Let me know when you get to the topic and say something about that.
post #76, what point are you referring to? please, enlighten us with your point.

The topic, retard.

neither are you. when do you take your own advice?

I did. I made my point in post #70. I don't know what your point is. I don't think you even have one.

Go ahead and make your main point related to the topic. Go.
the point was in post #75 and it wasn't mine. you said the poster missed the point. what is the point?

The topic, retard.

post #76, what point are you referring to? please, enlighten us with your point.

The point explained in post #70. You having trouble understanding it?

The topic, retard.

The point explained in post #70. You having trouble understanding it?
what was your point? I don't do interpretations.

It didn't come easy, and it isn't going anywhere. His revenue is still the same minus a couple of box stores, and his are still running. In fact, many have purchased his products just to make a statement.

You apparently didn't read the story about the 20 retailers and 65 mil he's lost, with likely another 65 million from the Dominion/ Smartmatic lawsuit.
The message is clear - Keep your religion, your politics and your conspiracy theories to yourself or it'll cost you dearly.

“Only one of us resorts to dishonestly editing back quotes to change meaning.”

Explain to me how I changed the meaning.

Oh right, you can’t. You’re just a liar.

You're as stupid as you are dishonest.

I posted;

{
We don't care that you Nazis are boycotting.

We object to your attacks on his social media accounts, his supplier base, and all of the other organized crime methods you use to "cancel" enemies of the Reich.

None of you Nazis were buying his pillows in the first place. }

What is the objection?

{
your attacks on his social media accounts, his supplier base, and all of the other organized crime methods you use to "cancel" enemies of the Reich.}

But you cut all of that out to make it appear that my point was only "We don't care that you Nazis are boycotting."

You dishonestly editing my back quote fundamentally altered the substance of the post.

You thought you could get away with it, and once called out - lack the honor to acknowledge what you did.

You are dishonest on a basic level. Typical for a Nazi.

If true, this is very good news. Hope MrPillow ends up sleeping on a heating grate and bumming change for a half-pint of peppermint schnapps and $5 bag of meth.
That or maybe Donald could hire him as his new Minister of Disinformation and Conspiracy Theories.

Of course you do. In fact you hope he ends up in a shower pumping out Zyklon B.

We KNOW what you hope.

Only one of us resorts to dishonestly editing back quotes to change meaning.

You dishonestly editing my back quote fundamentally altered the substance of the post.

Oh look, you're lying again.

So you started out saying that I changed the meaning of what you said. Now you're saying that I altered the substance of your post. Most of the "substance" of your posts has nothing to do with the point at hand and comes across like a lunatic with Tourette syndrome. I just responded to the first part of it, but I didn't change the meaning of the part I responded to. I'm sure you don't understand the difference though. That's your problem, not mine.

Your posts aren't worth going any further into anyway. You're clearly not reasonable enough to discuss with and most of your posts just look like you're trying to spew as many of the same insults over and over in as short a time as possible. "Nazi, Reich, Brown Shirt" blah blah blah.

Last edited:
Not if they went on a wacky and dangerous disinformation campaign that resulted in lefties sacking the capitol.

You mean like the Bret Kavanaugh circus?

1614187871764.png

Oh, but it's only bad if Trump supporters do it.

Only one of us resorts to dishonestly editing back quotes to change meaning.

Oh look, you're lying again.

So you started out saying that I changed the meaning of what you said. Now you're saying that I altered the substance of your post. Most of the "substance" of your posts has nothing to do with the point at hand and comes across like a lunatic with Tourette syndrome. I just responded to the first part of it, but I didn't change the meaning of the part I responded to. I'm sure you don't understand the difference though. That's your problem, not mine.

Your posts aren't worth going any further into anyway. You're clearly not reasonable enough to discuss with and most of your posts just look like you're trying to spew as many of the same insults over and over in as short a time as possible. "Nazi, Reich, Brown Shirt" blah blah blah.

You completely changed the meaning, the substance.

You're a liar and a weasel.

You are exposed.

You completely changed the meaning, the substance.

You're a liar and a weasel.

You are exposed.

I didn't change the meaning of what I responded to. As usual, you're wrong again and you've once again proven that you're a liar.

:lol:

Fucking Nazi, even when proven point by point, you continue to lie. Are you a reporter for CNN?

Forum List

Back