lindsey graham Mobbed By Angry Trump Supporters At DC Airport

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
So now the trump people are attacking lindsey graham at the airport calling him a traitor and all kinds of names.

Wow you trump people are now turning on your own. graham has been an avid trump supporter for years. He finally says truths that the election wasn't stolen and you trump people attack him at the airport.

If you guys destroy the republican party you will destroy our constitutional democratic republic.

We can't have our form of freedom and democracy with only one major political party.

I'm surprised you people don't khttps://nypost.com/2021/01/08/lindsey-graham-mobbed-by-trump-supporters-at-dc-airport/now this.

It's like talk radio has hypnotized these people.

I don't agree with much Lindsey Graham says or stands for.

I do believe he has the right to walk through an airport without people verbally assaulting him.

I'm not surprised the trump people did this.

I am disgusted.

I do believe he has the right to walk through an airport without people verbally assaulting him.

I am disgusted.
As concerned as I was about this presidency when it began, little did I know what this person would cause.

So now the trump people are attacking lindsey graham at the airport calling him a traitor and all kinds of names.

Wow you trump people are now turning on your own. graham has been an avid trump supporter for years. He finally says truths that the election wasn't stolen and you trump people attack him at the airport.

If you guys destroy the republican party you will destroy our constitutional democratic republic.

We can't have our form of freedom and democracy with only one major political party.

I'm surprised you people don't khttps://nypost.com/2021/01/08/lindsey-graham-mobbed-by-trump-supporters-at-dc-airport/now this.

Lol, the republicans in congress are just as cancerous as the libs up there. They will pay.

I am disgusted.
As concerned as I was about this presidency when it began, little did I know what this person would cause.

I knew that trump would be bad.

I never imagined he would be this bad.

It's the NEW GOP: Guppies On Patrol!

Let them eat their own whilst the chickens come home to roost. It's entertaining! :D

I just ran a search here using “talk radio”, only your posts came up...I’m thinking you’re the only “talk radio” listener here...no?

You are a liar.

I just did the search on this site you claimed you did.

Mac1958 isn't the only person with posts using the words talk radio that comes up.

Here are some screen shots of the search:

Screen Shot 2021-01-09 at 10.42.51 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-01-09 at 10.42.39 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-01-09 at 10.42.29 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-01-09 at 10.42.18 AM.png

Here is the search:

I just ran a search here using “talk radio”, only your posts came up...I’m thinking you’re the only “talk radio” listener here...no?

You are a liar.

Mac1958 isn't the only person with posts using the words talk radio that comes up.

View attachment 440192View attachment 440194View attachment 440195

Here is the search:

I didn't even bother to look.

He's a compulsive liar, constantly fabricating my posts and positions.

Solid Trumpster Jihadi.

You are a liar.

Here is the search:

Solid Trumpster Jihadi.

I did it to show what a liar and fool that poster is.

You are a liar.

Here is the search:

Solid Trumpster Jihadi.

I did it to show what a liar and fool that poster is.

Haha...you dumbmotherfuckers.
You really showed me.... Mac1958 only represents 80% of those displayed in the query. Good work Inspector Gadget

We always turn on our own when they start becoming like you people.
All revolutions eat their children. I've seen that in print a number of times since Wednesday. The French Rev. killed (with guillotine, mostly) pretty much all their revolutionaries.

Then came the Emperor Napoleon. That's what happens after the Revolution kills each other: the strongman gets in and stays for decades.

Forum List

Back