Line To Get In To Trump Rally In Nevada Yesterday

You need a zoom lense to see all the way to the end.

Speaking of Zoom, Bidum had 20 on a video watching him make laughing stock out of himself.

Lol. And biden leads at the polls they try and tell us . We don't believe polls , we better vote anyway . Wait till you see the lines at the voting booths . Huuuge.

Speaking of Zoom, Bidum had 20 on a video watching him make laughing stock out of himself.

Lol. And biden leads at the polls they try and tell us . We don't believe polls , we better vote anyway . Wait till you see the lines at the voting booths . Huuuge.

Democrats will cry foul that there wasn't any room in voting lines for them.

Trump27.jpg

All this proves is that you can find a line of suckers anywhere. Minden is close to Tahoe. Lotsa money up that way.
I wonder how many people came from CA? :) That's the deceptiveness of a Trump pep rally. The people coming aren't all
necessarily from that state or region.

All this proves is that you can find a line of suckers anywhere. Minden is close to Tahoe. Lotsa money up that way.
I wonder how many people came from CA? :) That's the deceptiveness of a Trump pep rally. The people coming aren't all

You're right, they will come from all over to see Trump and Bidum massive zoom meetings are proof he's winning.

Trump is exposing the COVID lie each and every day.... Democrats are scared shitless.

No one is scared shitless. Especially not Democrats. Trump is responsible for the COVID-19 response debacle.
No amount of "fuming" or blame shifting will change that.

You're right, they will come from all over to see Trump and Bidum massive zoom meetings are proof he's winning.

He isn't winning anything. The race is tightening up a bit (as expected) but that will change the next time Trump puts his leg down his throat.
It's a long way till November 3rd..and early voting is already starting.

Trump is exposing the COVID lie each and every day.... Democrats are scared shitless.

No one is scared shitless. Especially not Democrats. Trump is responsible for the COVID-19 response debacle.
So you say!

How would this be: Trump has rallies at drive in theaters with Trump up on a big screen and everyone doesn't even have to get out of their car? Automatic social distancing plus folks can honk when they like what he says!

trumpdrivein.jpg

And if any protesters show up, we can just run them over. :smoke:

Cool fairy tale.

So you say!

No. I do say. On February 10th, Trump held a rally up here in Manchester, NH. Local news stations interviewed the salient Trump worshipers and there were a good amount from other states that "just wanted to see the President".

So you say!

No. I do say. On February 10th, Trump held a rally up here in Manchester, NH. Local news stations interviewed the salient Trump worshipers and there were a good amount from other states that "just wanted to see the President".

So you're saying Americans are willing to drive long distances to see Trump.
What does that tell you?

• Love
Reactions: Ava

How would this be: Trump has rallies at drive in theaters with Trump up on a big screen and everyone doesn't even have to get out of their car? Automatic social distancing plus folks can honk when they like what he says!

View attachment 388194

Parking your car toward the screen? Half the bloody cars are parked backwards. :)

So you say!

What does that tell you?

It tells me that it's akin to a rock concert. People travel from distances to see a popular figure(s).
Doesn't mean they are a group of concentrated voters entirely from that state. So telling me that a long line
of suckers waiting to get in to hear Trump bloviate is a measure of his popularity in that particular state...is kinda pointless. :)

View attachment 388194

Parking your car toward the screen? Half the bloody cars are parked backwards. :)

WTF does parking have to do with anything?

So you say!

What does that tell you?

It tells me that it's akin to a rock concert. People travel from distances to see a popular figure(s).
Doesn't mean they are concentrated voters entirely from that state. So telling me that a long line
of suckers waiting to get in to hear Trump bloviate is a measure of his popularity in that particular state...is kinda pointless. :)

How many people travel from out of state to see Hiden?
Thats right,nobody. He cant even draw them in locally.
Just admit it,no one wants to see Hiden.

So you say!

What does that tell you?

Doesn't mean they are a group of concentrated voters entirely from that state. So telling me that a long line

Yeah...Trump does have RockStar status.
Where Hiden has zero status.

• Love
Reactions: Ava
Fake news, lair.

Forum List

Back