Lisa Page breaks silence, saying Trump's 'fake orgasm' forced her to speak out

All Lisa said was that trump was a scumbag a liar and a threat to the FBI Where is the error?
Well he is a threat to the traitors and commies that do work at the FBI.....BUT OF COURSE A LIAR AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU, would agree with a liar, scumbag and traitor....you filth sure do stick together!
You sticking up for the disaster ,the low life pos trump, gives me great insight into how fuked up you really are
Don't let me piss on you Eddy, open your mouth! I'll tell you it is lemonade and in your low IQ state, you'll drink it and like it....

All Lisa said was that trump was a scumbag a liar and a threat to the FBI Where is the error?

Don't you ever write posts with some content to it? Seems like every one of your posts are nothing but childish insults at the President simply because you don't like him. You're beginning to be more like Franko every day.

Well he is a threat to the traitors and commies that do work at the FBI.....BUT OF COURSE A LIAR AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU, would agree with a liar, scumbag and traitor....you filth sure do stick together!
You sticking up for the disaster ,the low life pos trump, gives me great insight into how fuked up you really are
Don't let me piss on you Eddy, open your mouth! I'll tell you it is lemonade and in your low IQ state, you'll drink it and like it....
Purge I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire

so she didn't think of the 'consequences' right?
she kept quiet for far too long trump didn't cease from bashing her so she finally spoke up about the thin skinned pos we have in our wh
so what? I give two shits. she can talk all day fking long. She can't whine about what she started though. that just shows what a quivering loser she really is.

Purge I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire
Good cause I would throw gasoline on you!

Why not speak out, when you are above the law? She’s untouchable like the rest of the conspirators.

And Strzok overseeing Hillary’s email is laughable, and just another little tidbit proving the FBI is corrupt. Little wonder Comey refused to prosecute Hillary.
Boo Hoo.....the Right are victims....Whaaaaaaa! Everyone is against them!
LOL

“Honestly, his demeaning fake orgasm was really the straw that broke the camel’s back."

With those striking words in an interview published late Sunday, Lisa Page, the ex-FBI lawyer who carried on an extramarital affair with former FBI head of counterintelligence Peter Strzok as the two exchanged anti-Trump text messages, said she was breaking her silence.

The 39-year-old Page was referring to Trump's comments about her and Strzok at an October rally. During the event, Trump performed a passionate, dramatic reading of Strzok and Page's August 2016 text messages, including Strzok's conspicuous promise to Page that "we'll stop" Trump from becoming president. At the time, Strzok was overseeing the Hillary Clinton email investigation and the probe into the Trump campaign.

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

-----------

It’s a case where she really ought to keep quiet, show a low-profile, and just hope all of this goes away in three or four years.

This dummy is going to talk her way into a double sentence. She's admitting to a crime..... Even an incompetent lawyer should have advised her to be quiet. But these seriously deranged mental detectives still think they are in charge!
Fake News, Very Married Happy Horn Dog Page didn't just bang one married man she worked with, but two, and she is lying about the President, asserting without evidence the "acted out her orgasm."

As anyone who follows the news would know, Trump’s performance was closely based on text messages Strzok and Page had exchanged with each other. As he enacted their conversation, Trump conveyed the romantic ardor almost entirely in his rendition of Strzok. In Trump’s Reader’s Digest version of Strzok, Trump fervently states: “Oh, God, I love you, Lisa. And if she doesn’t win, Lisa, we’ve got an insurance policy, Lisa. We’ll get that sonuvabitch out. We’ve got an insurance policy.”

Trump commented in his own voice: “And we’re living through the insurance policy. That’s what it is.” I call that a bingo.

Fake news about a fake orgasm represents the reductio ad absurdum of the media in the Age of Trump.

Since all the republicans held their noses when voting for tramp, tramp should of kept his mouth shut, but he probably is good at faking orgasms, he just proved it.
This is a free country.

We should all have the right to cuss out people who try to stab us in the back, or people who plot our demise.

People who do so (Lisa Page) shouldn't have such thin skins.

“Honestly, his demeaning fake orgasm was really the straw that broke the camel’s back."

With those striking words in an interview published late Sunday, Lisa Page, the ex-FBI lawyer who carried on an extramarital affair with former FBI head of counterintelligence Peter Strzok as the two exchanged anti-Trump text messages, said she was breaking her silence.

The 39-year-old Page was referring to Trump's comments about her and Strzok at an October rally. During the event, Trump performed a passionate, dramatic reading of Strzok and Page's August 2016 text messages, including Strzok's conspicuous promise to Page that "we'll stop" Trump from becoming president. At the time, Strzok was overseeing the Hillary Clinton email investigation and the probe into the Trump campaign.

-----------

It’s a case where she really ought to keep quiet, show a low-profile, and just hope all of this goes away in three or four years.

This dummy is going to talk her way into a double sentence. She's admitting to a crime..... Even an incompetent lawyer should have advised her to be quiet. But these seriously deranged mental detectives still think they are in charge!
Fake News, Very Married Happy Horn Dog Page didn't just bang one married man she worked with, but two, and she is lying about the President, asserting without evidence the "acted out her orgasm."

As anyone who follows the news would know, Trump’s performance was closely based on text messages Strzok and Page had exchanged with each other. As he enacted their conversation, Trump conveyed the romantic ardor almost entirely in his rendition of Strzok. In Trump’s Reader’s Digest version of Strzok, Trump fervently states: “Oh, God, I love you, Lisa. And if she doesn’t win, Lisa, we’ve got an insurance policy, Lisa. We’ll get that sonuvabitch out. We’ve got an insurance policy.”

Trump commented in his own voice: “And we’re living through the insurance policy. That’s what it is.” I call that a bingo.

Fake news about a fake orgasm represents the reductio ad absurdum of the media in the Age of Trump.

Trump is not allowed to act out the text messages between the love birds. But if Schiff Face wants to do a Mafia impression about Trump to start off an impeachment inquiry, that's just fine with the left.

-----------

When her hair is straight, she ain't too bad looking for a Lib Woman. Her biggest crime was doinking that stupid imbecile.....She could have done way better than that for God sakes.

It is a hell of a story and I'm going to give her immunity for telling it.....Lol

Wait until she smiles and her lips pull back and show nothing but her upper gums. She looks more like Secretariat.

-----------

When her hair is straight, she ain't too bad looking for a Lib Woman. Her biggest crime was doinking that stupid imbecile.....She could have done way better than that for God sakes.

It is a hell of a story and I'm going to give her immunity for telling it.....Lol

Wait until she smiles and her lips pull back and show nothing but her upper gums. She looks more like Secretariat.

True. But she's forty now so has been on a downward spiral for awhile.. Those chompers she has would make a man think twice.

I was complimenting her looks compared to the typical lib woman. She's a raving beauty.

-----------

Trump is not allowed to act out the text messages between the love birds. But if Schiff Face wants to do a Mafia impression about Trump to start off an impeachment inquiry, that's just fine with the left.
John Edwards was right about Two Americas!

One set of rules for the Democrats, Left and the Fake News Media,
Another set of rules for the rest of us.

Lisa "Happy Horndog" Page is a liar who asserts without evidence that Trump acted out her fake orgasm. She likes to jump on the cranks of married men she works with.

FBI Lovebird and Trump-Hater Lisa Page Insists She’s Non-Partisan – But Her Twitter Page Tells a Different Story

And with that, she could probably run for Congress and easily get elected as a Democrat.
Or she could be a newscaster. She does know how to sit on a source!

-----------

You've allowed the pervert trump to get away with far too much Obama doing half what that moron has done would need a bodyguard of 100 to keep your skunks away from him

-----------

You've allowed the pervert trump to get away with far too much Obama doing half what that moron has done would need a bodyguard of 100 to keep your skunks away from him
We don't kill useful idiots....we use them as examples!

3844t1.jpg

Forum List

Back