Lisa Page breaks silence, saying Trump's 'fake orgasm' forced her to speak out

Since all the republicans held their noses when voting for tramp, tramp should of kept his mouth shut, but he probably is good at faking orgasms, he just proved it.
This is a free country.

We should all have the right to cuss out people who try to stab us in the back, or people who plot our demise.

People who do so (Lisa Page) shouldn't have such thin skins.

She didn't stab him in the back, and most republicans puked when they voted, and if you do not suck tramps co.k you get slammed.

Nobody puked when they voted. Did you see how he packed arenas with standing room only outside? Do you see how he does the same today?

Don't think that everybody else feels the way you do. I voted for Trump, and now that the results are in, it was the best vote I ever cast.

Some of Trump's voters in 2016 were unsure of how tremendous his presidency would be. But since his fantastic record of success, he's won a lot of people over since.

She knows what she did...take part in a coup attempt, and a she is offended that she is mocked by the person she tried to fuck over?

Pu-Leeze.

“Honestly, his demeaning fake orgasm was really the straw that broke the camel’s back."

With those striking words in an interview published late Sunday, Lisa Page, the ex-FBI lawyer who carried on an extramarital affair with former FBI head of counterintelligence Peter Strzok as the two exchanged anti-Trump text messages, said she was breaking her silence.

The 39-year-old Page was referring to Trump's comments about her and Strzok at an October rally. During the event, Trump performed a passionate, dramatic reading of Strzok and Page's August 2016 text messages, including Strzok's conspicuous promise to Page that "we'll stop" Trump from becoming president. At the time, Strzok was overseeing the Hillary Clinton email investigation and the probe into the Trump campaign.

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

-----------

It’s a case where she really ought to keep quiet, show a low-profile, and just hope all of this goes away in three or four years.

This dummy is going to talk her way into a double sentence. She's admitting to a crime..... Even an incompetent lawyer should have advised her to be quiet. But these seriously deranged mental detectives still think they are in charge!
Fake News, Very Married Happy Horn Dog Page didn't just bang one married man she worked with, but two, and she is lying about the President, asserting without evidence the "acted out her orgasm."

As anyone who follows the news would know, Trump’s performance was closely based on text messages Strzok and Page had exchanged with each other. As he enacted their conversation, Trump conveyed the romantic ardor almost entirely in his rendition of Strzok. In Trump’s Reader’s Digest version of Strzok, Trump fervently states: “Oh, God, I love you, Lisa. And if she doesn’t win, Lisa, we’ve got an insurance policy, Lisa. We’ll get that sonuvabitch out. We’ve got an insurance policy.”

Trump commented in his own voice: “And we’re living through the insurance policy. That’s what it is.” I call that a bingo.

Fake news about a fake orgasm represents the reductio ad absurdum of the media in the Age of Trump.

Trump is not allowed to act out the text messages between the love birds. But if Schiff Face wants to do a Mafia impression about Trump to start off an impeachment inquiry, that's just fine with the left.
You've allowed the pervert trump to get away with far too much Obama doing half what that moron has done would need a bodyguard of 100 to keep your skunks away from him

Right, because it's our people that are constantly causing the violence when it comes to politics, isn't it?

Since all the republicans held their noses when voting for tramp, tramp should of kept his mouth shut, but he probably is good at faking orgasms, he just proved it.
This is a free country.

We should all have the right to cuss out people who try to stab us in the back, or people who plot our demise.

She didn't stab him in the back, and most republicans puked when they voted, and if you do not suck tramps co.k you get slammed.

Nobody puked when they voted. Did you see how he packed arenas with standing room only outside? Do you see how he does the same today?

Don't think that everybody else feels the way you do. I voted for Trump, and now that the results are in, it was the best vote I ever cast.

Some of Trump's voters in 2016 were unsure of how tremendous his presidency would be. But since his fantastic record of success, he's won a lot of people over since.

Even I can admit that. Electing a businessman for the highest political office with no experience is experimental. But this experiment turned out fantastic. In fact, I may look to support non-professional politicians in the future for President. Now it makes me wonder how good of a President Ross Perot might have been.

“Honestly, his demeaning fake orgasm was really the straw that broke the camel’s back."

With those striking words in an interview published late Sunday, Lisa Page, the ex-FBI lawyer who carried on an extramarital affair with former FBI head of counterintelligence Peter Strzok as the two exchanged anti-Trump text messages, said she was breaking her silence.

The 39-year-old Page was referring to Trump's comments about her and Strzok at an October rally. During the event, Trump performed a passionate, dramatic reading of Strzok and Page's August 2016 text messages, including Strzok's conspicuous promise to Page that "we'll stop" Trump from becoming president. At the time, Strzok was overseeing the Hillary Clinton email investigation and the probe into the Trump campaign.

-----------

It’s a case where she really ought to keep quiet, show a low-profile, and just hope all of this goes away in three or four years.

This dummy is going to talk her way into a double sentence. She's admitting to a crime..... Even an incompetent lawyer should have advised her to be quiet. But these seriously deranged mental detectives still think they are in charge!
Fake News, Very Married Happy Horn Dog Page didn't just bang one married man she worked with, but two, and she is lying about the President, asserting without evidence the "acted out her orgasm."

As anyone who follows the news would know, Trump’s performance was closely based on text messages Strzok and Page had exchanged with each other. As he enacted their conversation, Trump conveyed the romantic ardor almost entirely in his rendition of Strzok. In Trump’s Reader’s Digest version of Strzok, Trump fervently states: “Oh, God, I love you, Lisa. And if she doesn’t win, Lisa, we’ve got an insurance policy, Lisa. We’ll get that sonuvabitch out. We’ve got an insurance policy.”

Trump commented in his own voice: “And we’re living through the insurance policy. That’s what it is.” I call that a bingo.

Fake news about a fake orgasm represents the reductio ad absurdum of the media in the Age of Trump.

Trump is not allowed to act out the text messages between the love birds. But if Schiff Face wants to do a Mafia impression about Trump to start off an impeachment inquiry, that's just fine with the left.

Lisa Page is a private citizen. Apparently it’s okay for Trump to attack private citizens but if Schiff does a mafia impression that’s the end of the world.
nope, she worked as an fbi agent and was instrumental in many things trump. It's called repercussions. ever hear of the word?

Name one thing she did to Trump.

-----------

You've allowed the pervert trump to get away with far too much Obama doing half what that moron has done would need a bodyguard of 100 to keep your skunks away from him

Right, because it's our people that are constantly causing the violence when it comes to politics, isn't it?

2nd amendment remedies is a right wing meme.

-----------

Lisa Page is a private citizen. Apparently it’s okay for Trump to attack private citizens but if Schiff does a mafia impression that’s the end of the world.

Private citizens don't get involved in federal scandals. Don't give me this private citizen crap, especially since what they said about Trump made it to national media. You don't think that was embarrassing to the President? He had every right to make fun of them.
you completely forgot that we're not allowed to defend ourselves, as the owner of Walmart, Clayton Williams once said, we're supposed to sit back and enjoy it.

Defend from what exactly? Page never said anything public about Trump.

This is a free country.

Even I can admit that. Electing a businessman for the highest political office with no experience is experimental. But this experiment turned out fantastic. In fact, I may look to support non-professional politicians in the future for President. Now it makes me wonder how good of a President Ross Perot might have been.

They would have had to shoot me in line and drag my lifeless body into the booth and move my dead arm to the ballot in order for me to vote for Hillary.

I’d vote for Baby Yoda from the Mandalorian before I voted for HIllary.

-----------

nope, she worked as an fbi agent and was instrumental in many things trump. It's called repercussions. ever hear of the word?

She cooperated in the deep state coup with her lover Peter Strzok.

Private citizens don't get involved in federal scandals. Don't give me this private citizen crap, especially since what they said about Trump made it to national media. You don't think that was embarrassing to the President? He had every right to make fun of them.
you completely forgot that we're not allowed to defend ourselves, as the owner of Walmart, Clayton Williams once said, we're supposed to sit back and enjoy it.

She said it on a publicly owned telephone. And her boss, Donald J Trump reviewed her activities with taxpayer owned property.

She cooperated in the deep state coup with her lover Peter Strzok.

Why do you call it a coup? Just to sound scary?

She said it on a publicly owned telephone. And her boss, Donald J Trump reviewed her activities with taxpayer owned property.

Trump uses publicly owned property. When do I get to listen to all his conversations?

Apparently tramp thinks his rallies are real TV. He showed us how he fakes his orgasms and he probably uses his hand or hands. LOL.
You're probably using yours thinking about Trump.

I'm pretty sure she's had a few gushing orgasms the way she constantly thinks about Trump. She's like a middle school girl with a crush on the adjacent high school's quarterback.

-----------

slept with ole Peter.

her text messages were made public. you must have missed that. go figure a leftist unaware.

-----------

Trump left a bad taste in her mouth

She's on the Kamala Harris democrat Party helping women career path

-----------

2nd amendment remedies is a right wing meme.
2nd amendment protects all other amendments. you should want that.

Trump uses publicly owned property. When do I get to listen to all his conversations?
when you get to be president. good luck,.

Forum List

Back