List EXACTLY what the U.S. gains in pulling out of Iran deal.

That is what is so freakish about the behavior of you guys. You want to erase the very existence of Obama. It is downright pathological. Unlike other administrations where policy is examined, improved upon, left alone or removed, you just want to erase the man’s existence in every aspect regardless of good or bad.

That is what is so freakish about the behavior of you guys. You want to erase the very existence of Trump. It is downright pathological. Unlike other administrations where policy is examined, improved upon, left alone or removed, you have done nothing but attack and vilify him since before he even took office and just want to erase the man’s existence in every aspect regardless of good or bad, all the while apparently blind to the hypocrisy of your actions. And I'm left to believe it is because he is rich, white, and christian.
Am I attempting to erase him from history? Gleefully going on about erasing his “legacy”? Why no. Try again.

Every president is a mix of good and bad.

But thus far, only one has been signaled out in this very peculiar way.

And even more laughable...Obama is Christian.

If the US is the only country imposing sanctions then they're going to be of limited effect.
No they won't. Any large company or bank that violates US sanctions will lose access to the US market, which means they will lose money if they do business with Iran.
It's going to be interesting to see the reaction of the other signatory countries.
If they choose to defy Trump then they could lend directly to Iran through their central banks for example.
After all...the signatories to the agreement are countries, not private companies or banks.

Our country did not sign any agreement. Failed former President Barack Hussein Obama alone signed an executive order which had numerous secret components unknown to even our own congress.
Moreover, Iran refused to sign JCPOA.
Huh?
Yep, Iran refused to sign it and Obama didn't insist.

President Obama didn’t require Iranian leaders to sign the nuclear deal that his team negotiated with the regime, and the deal is not “legally binding,” his administration acknowledged in a letter to Representative Mike Pompeo (R., Kan.) obtained by National Review.

“The Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA) is not a treaty or an executive agreement, and is not a signed document,” wrote Julia Frifield, the State Department assistant secretary for legislative affairs, in the November 19 letter.

State Department: Iran Deal Not 'Legally Binding' and Iran Didn't Sign It | [site:name] | National Review

Numero Uno: Trump gets to stick his finger right back into the black eye of Barack Nobody Obama with zero sum gain legacy now. Nobel Prize for Nothing. Obama, our first total blackout president. Nothing now but a kneejerk jerkoff wet-stain gay fantasy of the Left.

View attachment 192770
That is what is so freakish about the behavior of you guys. You want to erase the very existence of Obama. It is downright pathological. Unlike other administrations where policy is examined, improved upon, left alone or removed, you just want to erase the man’s existence in every aspect regardless of good or bad.

No other administration has been treated in this manner. Fortunately, history doesn’t judge like that.

I don’t say this lightly, but I really wonder. Is it because he is black?

Wow, you racist POS, it not because he is black or half black or half white. It was his policies, his agenda, it was like a fricken nightmare.

Numero Uno: Trump gets to stick his finger right back into the black eye of Barack Nobody Obama with zero sum gain legacy now. Nobel Prize for Nothing. Obama, our first total blackout president. Nothing now but a kneejerk jerkoff wet-stain gay fantasy of the Left.

View attachment 192770

No other administration has been treated in this manner. Fortunately, history doesn’t judge like that.

Wow, you racist POS, it not because he is black or half black or half white. It was his policies, his agenda, it was like a fricken nightmare.
All of them? Is that why you are so gleeful about erasing him? It is peculiar as hell. (You racist pos to use your own language)

View attachment 192770

All of them? Is that why you are so gleeful about erasing him? It is peculiar as hell.

All of them? Not quite sure what you mean by that. But just in case you didn't know Obama is half black and half white, but I felt I would be considerate and use the black reference as you used.

View attachment 192770

All of them? Is that why you are so gleeful about erasing him? It is peculiar as hell.

All of them? Not quite sure what you mean by that. But just in case you didn't know Obama is half black and half white, but I felt I would be considerate and use the black reference as you used.
The country historically considers that black and when they call him a ****** I am sure they mean black.

View attachment 192770

The country historically considers that black and when they call him a ****** I am sure they mean black.

Yeah, that or maybe Obama was just feeling blacker on that day.

I don’t say this lightly, but I really wonder. Is it because he is black?[/QUOTE]

Oh, my friend, I've stopped wondering abut that a long while back.....

By far NOT EVERY critic of Obama of Obama is racist.....but a lot of them surely are......

Some know it, but for the vast majority of them it is a subconscious condition.

It was his policies, his agenda, it was like a fricken nightmare.

Here....review the following if you can read without help

“Suffering” under Obama’s 2-terms?

When Obama took office, the Dow was 6,626. When Obama left office, iit was 19,875. Has this caused your suffering?

We had 82 straight months of private sector job growth - the longest streak in the history of the United States. Has this caused your suffering?

Especially considering where the economy was when he took over, an amazing 11.3 million new jobs were created under President Obama (far more than President Bush). Has this caused your suffering?

Obama has taken Unemployment from 10% down to 4.7%. Has this caused your suffering?

Homelessness among US Veterans has dropped by half. Has this caused your suffering?

Obama shut down the US overseas’ secret prisons. Has this caused your suffering?

President Obama has created a policy for the families of fallen soldiers to have their travel paid for to be there when remains are flown home. Has this caused your suffering?

We landed a rover on Mars. Has this caused your suffering?

He passed the Matthew Shepard Hate Crimes Prevention Act. Has this caused your suffering?

Uninsured adults has decreased to below 10%: 90% of adults are insured - an increase of 20 Million Adults. Has this caused your suffering?

People are now covered for pre-existing conditions. Has this caused your suffering?

Insurance Premiums increased an average of $4,677 from 2002-2008, an increase of 58% under Bush. The growth of these insurance premiums has gone up $4,145 – a slower rate of increase. Has this caused your suffering?

Obama added Billions of dollars to mental health care for our Veterans. Has this caused your suffering?

Consumer confidence has gone from 37.7 to 98.1 during Obama’s tenure. Has this caused your suffering?

He passed the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act. Has this caused your suffering?

His bi-annual Nuclear Summit convinced 16 countries to give up and destroy all their loose nuclear material so it could not be stolen. Has this caused your suffering?

He saved the US Auto industry. American cars sold at the beginning of his term were 10.4M and upon his exit 17.5M. Has this caused your suffering?

The deficit as a percentage of the GDP has gone from 9.8% to 3.2%. Has this caused your suffering?

The deficit itself was cut by $800 Billion Dollars. Has this caused your suffering?

Obama preserved the middle class tax cuts. Has this caused your suffering?

Obama banned solitary confinement for juveniles in federal prisons. Has this caused your suffering?

He signed Credit Card reform so that rates could not be raised without you being notified. Has this caused your suffering?

He outlawed Government contractors from discriminating against LGBT persons. Has this caused your suffering?

He doubled Pell Grants. Has this caused your suffering?

Abortion is down. Has this caused your suffering?

Violent crime is down. Has this caused your suffering?

He overturned the scientific ban on stem cell research. Has this caused your suffering?

He protected Net Neutrality. Has this caused your suffering?

Obamacare has extended the life of the Medicare insurance trust fund (will be solvent until 2030). Has this caused your suffering?

President Obama repealed Don't Ask Don't Tell. Has this caused your suffering?

He banned torture. Has this caused your suffering?

He negotiated with Syria to give up its chemical weapons and they were destroyed. Has this caused your suffering?

Solar and Wind Power are at an all time high. Has this caused your suffering?

High School Graduation rates hit 83% - an all time high. Has this caused your suffering?

Corporate profits are up by 144%. Has this caused your suffering?

He normalized relations with Cuba. Has this caused your suffering?

Reliance on foreign oil is at a 40 year low. Has this caused your suffering?

US Exports are up 28%. Has this caused your suffering?

He appointed the most diverse cabinet ever. Has this caused your suffering?

He reduced the number of troops in both Iraq and Afghanistan. Has this caused your suffering?

Yes, he killed Osama Bin Laden and retrieved all the documents in his possession for analysis. Perhaps THIS caused your suffering?

Things were not perfect. Things can always be better. We are on much better footing now than we were in 2008.

At the very least, the guy below was "honest" about his racism.....Most others vehemently deny it....basically lying to themselves.

upload_2018-5-9_21-47-45.png

At the very least, the guy below was "honest" about his racism.....Most others vehemently deny it....basically lying to themselves.

View attachment 192861

upload_2018-5-9_21-47-45-png.192861
Rough day at the forum I see

If the US is the only country imposing sanctions then they're going to be of limited effect.
No they won't. Any large company or bank that violates US sanctions will lose access to the US market, which means they will lose money if they do business with Iran.
It's going to be interesting to see the reaction of the other signatory countries.
If they choose to defy Trump then they could lend directly to Iran through their central banks for example.
After all...the signatories to the agreement are countries, not private companies or banks.
That makes no sense. You think the they will lend Iran hundreds of billions of dollars when their own companies cannot do business with Iran without losing money? What would they gain?
What...is Trump going to punish a sovereign country that lends to Iran?
Why would European countries want to lend Iran money? Their companies will still not be able to do business with Iran without losing money.
Because if the US is going to punish banks as you said they might be dis-incentivised to deal with Iran.
However, a country signatory to the deal might feel the need to fill that gap to keep the good faith of the agreement.

It was his policies, his agenda, it was like a fricken nightmare.

Here....review the following if you can read without help

“Suffering” under Obama’s 2-terms?

When Obama took office, the Dow was 6,626. When Obama left office, iit was 19,875. Has this caused your suffering?

We had 82 straight months of private sector job growth - the longest streak in the history of the United States. Has this caused your suffering?

Especially considering where the economy was when he took over, an amazing 11.3 million new jobs were created under President Obama (far more than President Bush). Has this caused your suffering?

Obama has taken Unemployment from 10% down to 4.7%. Has this caused your suffering?

Homelessness among US Veterans has dropped by half. Has this caused your suffering?

Obama shut down the US overseas’ secret prisons. Has this caused your suffering?

President Obama has created a policy for the families of fallen soldiers to have their travel paid for to be there when remains are flown home. Has this caused your suffering?

We landed a rover on Mars. Has this caused your suffering?

He passed the Matthew Shepard Hate Crimes Prevention Act. Has this caused your suffering?

Uninsured adults has decreased to below 10%: 90% of adults are insured - an increase of 20 Million Adults. Has this caused your suffering?

People are now covered for pre-existing conditions. Has this caused your suffering?

Insurance Premiums increased an average of $4,677 from 2002-2008, an increase of 58% under Bush. The growth of these insurance premiums has gone up $4,145 – a slower rate of increase. Has this caused your suffering?

Obama added Billions of dollars to mental health care for our Veterans. Has this caused your suffering?

Consumer confidence has gone from 37.7 to 98.1 during Obama’s tenure. Has this caused your suffering?

He passed the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act. Has this caused your suffering?

His bi-annual Nuclear Summit convinced 16 countries to give up and destroy all their loose nuclear material so it could not be stolen. Has this caused your suffering?

He saved the US Auto industry. American cars sold at the beginning of his term were 10.4M and upon his exit 17.5M. Has this caused your suffering?

The deficit as a percentage of the GDP has gone from 9.8% to 3.2%. Has this caused your suffering?

The deficit itself was cut by $800 Billion Dollars. Has this caused your suffering?

Obama preserved the middle class tax cuts. Has this caused your suffering?

Obama banned solitary confinement for juveniles in federal prisons. Has this caused your suffering?

He signed Credit Card reform so that rates could not be raised without you being notified. Has this caused your suffering?

He outlawed Government contractors from discriminating against LGBT persons. Has this caused your suffering?

He doubled Pell Grants. Has this caused your suffering?

Abortion is down. Has this caused your suffering?

Violent crime is down. Has this caused your suffering?

He overturned the scientific ban on stem cell research. Has this caused your suffering?

He protected Net Neutrality. Has this caused your suffering?

Obamacare has extended the life of the Medicare insurance trust fund (will be solvent until 2030). Has this caused your suffering?

President Obama repealed Don't Ask Don't Tell. Has this caused your suffering?

He banned torture. Has this caused your suffering?

He negotiated with Syria to give up its chemical weapons and they were destroyed. Has this caused your suffering?

Solar and Wind Power are at an all time high. Has this caused your suffering?

High School Graduation rates hit 83% - an all time high. Has this caused your suffering?

Corporate profits are up by 144%. Has this caused your suffering?

He normalized relations with Cuba. Has this caused your suffering?

Reliance on foreign oil is at a 40 year low. Has this caused your suffering?

US Exports are up 28%. Has this caused your suffering?

He appointed the most diverse cabinet ever. Has this caused your suffering?

He reduced the number of troops in both Iraq and Afghanistan. Has this caused your suffering?

Yes, he killed Osama Bin Laden and retrieved all the documents in his possession for analysis. Perhaps THIS caused your suffering?

Things were not perfect. Things can always be better. We are on much better footing now than we were in 2008.

Here ya go slick.
- 50 Things Barack Obama Has Done Wrong

Our country did not sign any agreement. Failed former President Barack Hussein Obama alone signed an executive order which had numerous secret components unknown to even our own congress.
Moreover, Iran refused to sign JCPOA.
Huh?
Yep, Iran refused to sign it and Obama didn't insist.

President Obama didn’t require Iranian leaders to sign the nuclear deal that his team negotiated with the regime, and the deal is not “legally binding,” his administration acknowledged in a letter to Representative Mike Pompeo (R., Kan.) obtained by National Review.

“The Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA) is not a treaty or an executive agreement, and is not a signed document,” wrote Julia Frifield, the State Department assistant secretary for legislative affairs, in the November 19 letter.

State Department: Iran Deal Not 'Legally Binding' and Iran Didn't Sign It | [site:name] | National Review
Interesting.
Nevertheless, it's a commitment from the other signatories to treat Iran according to how they act.

There is absolutely NO gains to be had for our country, if the buffoon-in-chief unilaterally pulls the U.S. out of the Iran deal........with 2 "notable" exception,of course.

First, Trump's jealousy and his cult followers hatred of Obama gains some solace....and

Second, we are (once again) acting like the "tail" wagging, to the "dog" that is Israel's current junta.
Forcing a deal that keeps nuclear weapons from being developed by a country known for sponsoring terrorism.

There is absolutely NO gains to be had for our country, if the buffoon-in-chief unilaterally pulls the U.S. out of the Iran deal........with 2 "notable" exception,of course.

First, Trump's jealousy and his cult followers hatred of Obama gains some solace....and

Second, we are (once again) acting like the "tail" wagging, to the "dog" that is Israel's current junta.
Forcing a deal that keeps nuclear weapons from being developed by a country known for sponsoring terrorism.

But Nattie gets aroused at the thought of one of those missiles up his ass.

Forum List

Back