List EXACTLY what the U.S. gains in pulling out of Iran deal.

So, you've got no defense of the policies you allegedly agree with and are defending? Hmm. You joined a political message board why?

Not to engage with halfwits such as yourself. ;)
Why do you think CNN is fake news?
Now go find me 20 links on CNN to prove it.

This has to be one of the MOST idiotic replies eva in the history of USMB and that is saying a LOT about you. *points and laughs*

One response per post is sufficient. If you have something to add, edit the first one.
This makes three times in a single thread I believe.
And you wonder why I won't engage? :D

You don't like that, huh? Good. I'll make sure I do it twice as often now. :D

So, you've got no defense of the policies you allegedly agree with and are defending? Hmm. You joined a political message board why?

This has to be one of the MOST idiotic replies eva in the history of USMB and that is saying a LOT about you. *points and laughs*

One response per post is sufficient. If you have something to add, edit the first one.

How does it make you feel when I funny your posts? Does that make you have a temper tantrum too?

20?! How about you putting some effort into it....even a liberal can put out some effort. Here I help you get started.
CNN Busted Reporting Fake News - Bing video
Fake CNN Footage - Bing video

How does it make you feel when I funny your posts? Does that make you have a temper tantrum too?

This is a reminder for ALL members
"Stalking/Harassing: USMB Moderation may consider the complaints of any member "funnying" 6 or more of their posts OUTSIDE OF THE TAUNTING AREAS in a 24 hour period to be a form of stalking/harrassment. You're welcome to contact the Mod Staff if you can provide proof thru your alert log that this has occurred in any 24 hour period and there's a PATTERN of this harassment from the perpetrator. Pattern means that it's happened in other threads chronically and repeatedly.

If determined to be malicious and excessive, warnings or other sanctions may be applied. Do NOT bring us cases or evidence from the past. Only incidents occuring 4 days after the date on this post will be considered."

20?! How about you putting some effort into it....even a liberal can put out some effort. Here I help you get started.

Sorry, I had to stop after the first one.
There isn't a network in the world that doesn't arrange people for an interview or "photo-op" - including Fox
However, your faux outrage is duly noted :wink:

Well, so much for the idea of a liberal putting out some effort.

There isn't a network in the world that doesn't arrange people for an interview or "photo-op" - including Fox

You need better material - that's all :itsok:

You need better material - that's all :itsok:

Sure, it's my fault you don't put out any effort....you don't need to prove you're a liberal.

It was his policies, his agenda, it was like a fricken nightmare.

Here....review the following if you can read without help

“Suffering” under Obama’s 2-terms?

When Obama took office, the Dow was 6,626. When Obama left office, iit was 19,875. Has this caused your suffering?

We had 82 straight months of private sector job growth - the longest streak in the history of the United States. Has this caused your suffering?

Especially considering where the economy was when he took over, an amazing 11.3 million new jobs were created under President Obama (far more than President Bush). Has this caused your suffering?

Obama has taken Unemployment from 10% down to 4.7%. Has this caused your suffering?

Homelessness among US Veterans has dropped by half. Has this caused your suffering?

Obama shut down the US overseas’ secret prisons. Has this caused your suffering?

President Obama has created a policy for the families of fallen soldiers to have their travel paid for to be there when remains are flown home. Has this caused your suffering?

We landed a rover on Mars. Has this caused your suffering?

He passed the Matthew Shepard Hate Crimes Prevention Act. Has this caused your suffering?

Uninsured adults has decreased to below 10%: 90% of adults are insured - an increase of 20 Million Adults. Has this caused your suffering?

People are now covered for pre-existing conditions. Has this caused your suffering?

Insurance Premiums increased an average of $4,677 from 2002-2008, an increase of 58% under Bush. The growth of these insurance premiums has gone up $4,145 – a slower rate of increase. Has this caused your suffering?

Obama added Billions of dollars to mental health care for our Veterans. Has this caused your suffering?

Consumer confidence has gone from 37.7 to 98.1 during Obama’s tenure. Has this caused your suffering?

He passed the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act. Has this caused your suffering?

His bi-annual Nuclear Summit convinced 16 countries to give up and destroy all their loose nuclear material so it could not be stolen. Has this caused your suffering?

He saved the US Auto industry. American cars sold at the beginning of his term were 10.4M and upon his exit 17.5M. Has this caused your suffering?

The deficit as a percentage of the GDP has gone from 9.8% to 3.2%. Has this caused your suffering?

The deficit itself was cut by $800 Billion Dollars. Has this caused your suffering?

Obama preserved the middle class tax cuts. Has this caused your suffering?

Obama banned solitary confinement for juveniles in federal prisons. Has this caused your suffering?

He signed Credit Card reform so that rates could not be raised without you being notified. Has this caused your suffering?

He outlawed Government contractors from discriminating against LGBT persons. Has this caused your suffering?

He doubled Pell Grants. Has this caused your suffering?

Abortion is down. Has this caused your suffering?

Violent crime is down. Has this caused your suffering?

He overturned the scientific ban on stem cell research. Has this caused your suffering?

He protected Net Neutrality. Has this caused your suffering?

Obamacare has extended the life of the Medicare insurance trust fund (will be solvent until 2030). Has this caused your suffering?

President Obama repealed Don't Ask Don't Tell. Has this caused your suffering?

He banned torture. Has this caused your suffering?

He negotiated with Syria to give up its chemical weapons and they were destroyed. Has this caused your suffering?

Solar and Wind Power are at an all time high. Has this caused your suffering?

High School Graduation rates hit 83% - an all time high. Has this caused your suffering?

Corporate profits are up by 144%. Has this caused your suffering?

He normalized relations with Cuba. Has this caused your suffering?

Reliance on foreign oil is at a 40 year low. Has this caused your suffering?

US Exports are up 28%. Has this caused your suffering?

He appointed the most diverse cabinet ever. Has this caused your suffering?

He reduced the number of troops in both Iraq and Afghanistan. Has this caused your suffering?

Yes, he killed Osama Bin Laden and retrieved all the documents in his possession for analysis. Perhaps THIS caused your suffering?

Things were not perfect. Things can always be better. We are on much better footing now than we were in 2008.
Thanks for the list. Since you're at it, and perhaps I missed it in all these posts, is there a list of the gains America achieved by ending its participation in the Iran accord?

Where, again, is that list of what the U.S. gains from unilateral withdrawal? Economic gains? Influence gains? Reputation?
What did Iran do to the U.S. before the intervention in 1953? What has the U.S. done since then to demonstrate change from that kind of intervention? What reason would Iran have to not prepare to defend itself, as any nation would and does?
No one wants Iran to have nuclear weapons. Most people probably don't want anyone to have them. Some nations that we have little confidence in already have them, too. Is it truly sensible to push toward war in this one case, instead of engaging in firm, yet rational discussion and negotiation?
No one is pushing toward war. The US is pushing toward negotiations and is using economic sanctions to push.
We have less leverage than we had before

Trump will have a difficult time rebuilding the terms he had before
We had no leverage before because after Obama, no one, especially Iran, took the US seriously. Now the US has enormous leverage because the sanctions will be destroying the Iranian economy. If you recall, it was Obama who said it was the sanctions that gave him the leverage to get Iran to the table before.

Didn’t take Obama seriously?
Russia, China, France, UK and Germany were in on the agreement

Who is Trump going to get to agree with him now after he unilaterally destroyed the last agreement?

Which one of those countries has the balls to stop Trump from destroying Iran's nuke refineries................
Those countries have the balls to tell Trump to fuck himself on worldwide sanctions

As far as they are concerned, Iran is in compliance

If the US is the only country imposing sanctions then they're going to be of limited effect.
No they won't. Any large company or bank that violates US sanctions will lose access to the US market, which means they will lose money if they do business with Iran.
It's going to be interesting to see the reaction of the other signatory countries.
If they choose to defy Trump then they could lend directly to Iran through their central banks for example.
After all...the signatories to the agreement are countries, not private companies or banks.
That makes no sense. You think the they will lend Iran hundreds of billions of dollars when their own companies cannot do business with Iran without losing money? What would they gain?
What...is Trump going to punish a sovereign country that lends to Iran?
Why would European countries want to lend Iran money? Their companies will still not be able to do business with Iran without losing money.
Why not?
Plenty of money in Iranian oil

Thanks for the list. Since you're at it, and perhaps I missed it in all these posts, is there a list of the gains America achieved by ending its participation in the Iran accord?

We're still waiting on the first good answer. I did get one from Muddy saying that ending it enabled us to restore sanctions.

I thought that was pretty lame.

We're still waiting on the first good answer. I did get one from Muddy saying that ending it enabled us to restore sanctions.

I thought that was pretty lame.

We are still waiting for some answers from you, who demands answers from others yet refuses to answer for himself. Loser.

So, no one has a list? America didn't win anything, just isolated itself (more)?
If the U.S. wants to show those who have been friends and allies that they need to find alternative partners that they can count on, this is the way.

Here are just a couple of the issues that I challenge you to defend. I have more, but I think this is a good start right here.

14) Obama’s administration gave guns to Mexican cartels that were used to murder hundreds of Mexicans and border agent Brian Terry. The Obama Administration has refused to cooperate with the investigation or hold anyone accountable for that illegal behavior.

15) The NSA has spied on Americans under Obama.

16) Under Obama, the CIA spied on the Senate.

17) Obama’s campaign contributors at Solyndra were handed 535 million dollars of taxpayer money that the Obama Administration knew they would never be able to pay back before they gave it to them.

18) The IRS targeted Obama’s political enemies including Christian groups, pro-Israel groups, and most prominently, Tea Party groups. The Obama Administration has refused to cooperate with the investigation or hold anyone accountable for the illegal behavior.

19) Numerous donors to Mitt Romney were audited by the IRS after giving him large contributions.

20) When the EPA and IRS were asked to provide emails requested by Congress as part of an investigation into their illegal activities, they’ve claimed over and over again to have lost the information because of “hard drive crashes.” Given that it’s quite easy to back up a hard drive and that they’re required by law to retain that information, it seems likely that they’re habitually destroying evidence to hide their illegal activities.

21) Veterans received poor health care and even died because of the incompetence and cover-ups of Obama’s VA.

22) Even Barney Frank admits Barack Obama shamelessly lied to the American people to get Obamacare passed – and lie, he did. He promised that Americans could keep their insurance plans, that they could keep their doctors, and that Obamacare would save the average family $2500 per year. Not only were all of those lies, Obama knew they were lies when he made those promises.

what is relevant to the Iran deal?

I think perhaps the OP should have been: What does Trump gain and the US Lose from Trump pulling out of the deal?

Here are just a couple of the issues that I challenge you to defend. I have more, but I think this is a good start right here.

14) Obama’s administration gave guns to Mexican cartels that were used to murder hundreds of Mexicans and border agent Brian Terry. The Obama Administration has refused to cooperate with the investigation or hold anyone accountable for that illegal behavior.

17) Obama’s campaign contributors at Solyndra were handed 535 million dollars of taxpayer money that the Obama Administration knew they would never be able to pay back before they gave it to them.

18) The IRS targeted Obama’s political enemies including Christian groups, pro-Israel groups, and most prominently, Tea Party groups. The Obama Administration has refused to cooperate with the investigation or hold anyone accountable for the illegal behavior.

19) Numerous donors to Mitt Romney were audited by the IRS after giving him large contributions.

20) When the EPA and IRS were asked to provide emails requested by Congress as part of an investigation into their illegal activities, they’ve claimed over and over again to have lost the information because of “hard drive crashes.” Given that it’s quite easy to back up a hard drive and that they’re required by law to retain that information, it seems likely that they’re habitually destroying evidence to hide their illegal activities.

21) Veterans received poor health care and even died because of the incompetence and cover-ups of Obama’s VA.

22) Even Barney Frank admits Barack Obama shamelessly lied to the American people to get Obamacare passed – and lie, he did. He promised that Americans could keep their insurance plans, that they could keep their doctors, and that Obamacare would save the average family $2500 per year. Not only were all of those lies, Obama knew they were lies when he made those promises.

I don't know. I'm just wondering why leftists cannot defend their ideas very well and instead resort to personal attacks, name calling and brushing off legitimate problems with their ideologies.

I don't know. I'm just wondering why leftists cannot defend their ideas very well and instead resort to personal attacks, name calling and brushing off legitimate problems with their ideologies.
Well, I looked for previous posts by you that would identify what was lacking in the deal requiring the US to back out, and didn't see anything. I think the deal lacked on missile research and support in Yemen. I don't think we were going to get intl support for that, so the question was whether the deal was still worth doing, and imo it beat the alternative: war. And, I don't see it in Americas interest to concern itself with Hamas or Hezbollah with Israel. And Hezbollah in Lebanon and Syria are issues that don't involve nuclear arms

No they won't. Any large company or bank that violates US sanctions will lose access to the US market, which means they will lose money if they do business with Iran.
It's going to be interesting to see the reaction of the other signatory countries.
If they choose to defy Trump then they could lend directly to Iran through their central banks for example.
After all...the signatories to the agreement are countries, not private companies or banks.
That makes no sense. You think the they will lend Iran hundreds of billions of dollars when their own companies cannot do business with Iran without losing money? What would they gain?
What...is Trump going to punish a sovereign country that lends to Iran?
Why would European countries want to lend Iran money? Their companies will still not be able to do business with Iran without losing money.
Because if the US is going to punish banks as you said they might be dis-incentivised to deal with Iran.
However, a country signatory to the deal might feel the need to fill that gap to keep the good faith of the agreement.
This makes no sense. The sanctions will cause banks that violate them to lose money, so how would giving money to Iran change that?

Well, I looked for previous posts by you that would identify what was lacking in the deal requiring the US to back out, and didn't see anything. I think the deal lacked on missile research and support in Yemen. I don't think we were going to get intl support for that, so the question was whether the deal was still worth doing, and imo it beat the alternative: war. And, I don't see it in Americas interest to concern itself with Hamas or Hezbollah with Israel. And Hezbollah in Lebanon and Syria are issues that don't involve nuclear arms

Well, how do we benefit from this deal? it seems like a big risk for very LITTLE if any benefit at all, and I certainly do not believe for a second that the Iranians are not going to take this technology and use it against us at some point in the future, either as leverage or, something else. Insane people are not predictable.

Forum List

Back