List EXACTLY what the U.S. gains in pulling out of Iran deal.

There is absolutely NO gains to be had for our country, if the buffoon-in-chief unilaterally pulls the U.S. out of the Iran deal........with 2 "notable" exception,of course.

First, Trump's jealousy and his cult followers hatred of Obama gains some solace....and

Second, we are (once again) acting like the "tail" wagging, to the "dog" that is Israel's current junta.
Forcing a deal that keeps nuclear weapons from being developed by a country known for sponsoring terrorism.
Iran’s relatively moderate president had too struggle to get their hardliners to accept (much like we did with our hardliners). Now those same hardliners are going to be able to say “see we told you you can’t trust the US”. Why on earth would they, and equally the partners we pulled in work ona deal with us again?

I don't see how we lose by abandoning a bad deal, if you would call this a deal. A deal usually benefits all parties that are participating in the deal. And to want to give the crazy Iranians nuclear capabilities or to help them develop them based on their "word" that they won't develop weapons from this technology is just . . . utter insanity.

Now I've heard that the Iranians are laughing and saying that they never STOPPED trying to create nuclear weapons by enriching uranium. Great. This is why you can NOT "deal" with crazy religious morons.

That is what is so freakish about the behavior of you guys. You want to erase the very existence of Obama. It is downright pathological. Unlike other administrations where policy is examined, improved upon, left alone or removed, you just want to erase the man’s existence in every aspect regardless of good or bad.

No other administration has been treated in this manner. Fortunately, history doesn’t judge like that.

I don’t say this lightly, but I really wonder. Is it because he is black?

Obama royally thrashed Trumpelthinskin at the White House Correspondent's Dinner.

Donald couldn't take that from anyone let alone a black Muslim from Kenya.

So yes, that's definitely a factor

Let's do it to please you fuck heads.....Let's declare war and invade Iran......now, THAT, will surely keep Trump in power

You're an idiot.
No one wants war with Iran, no one has said that.
All I said was that there was never a "deal" to begin with...what it was was a signed agreement that Iran can still have nukes and received a LARGE cash bonus directly from the America taxpayers pocket by the former President.

Please link to where the fuck you pulled this from. It's not even close to reality.

They paid Iran $1.7 Billion in cash and used a flimsy excuse saying it was settling a decades old claim Iran said we owe them. Whatever. It was a cash bonus.
Iran can, and is still pursuing nukes. They just can't make or buy weapons grade material....IF they are telling the truth which is highly suspect.
But it still provides them a path to nuclearization.

You're still completely wrong and you know it. This is why you refuse to share where you got this information from.

Really?
Are you seriously saying you do not know that the Obama administration, as part of the "deal", gave $1.7 billion in cash to the Iranians???

Yes, thats what Im saying. You made it up.

List EXACTLY what the U.S. gains in pulling out of Iran deal.

Numero Uno: Trump gets to stick his finger right back into the black eye of Barack Nobody Obama with zero sum gain legacy now. Nobel Prize for Nothing. Obama, our first total blackout president. Nothing now but a kneejerk jerkoff wet-stain gay fantasy of the Left.

View attachment 192770
That is what is so freakish about the behavior of you guys. You want to erase the very existence of Obama. It is downright pathological. Unlike other administrations where policy is examined, improved upon, left alone or removed, you just want to erase the man’s existence in every aspect regardless of good or bad.

No other administration has been treated in this manner. Fortunately, history doesn’t judge like that.

I don’t say this lightly, but I really wonder. Is it because he is black?
I have no doubt as they would do the same with a women like Hillary

Imagine if the last POTUS had been a black female :)

Wow, you racist POS, it not because he is black or half black or half white. It was his policies, his agenda, it was like a fricken nightmare.

Sure - of course ... THAT's it! :rolleyes:

23spvr.jpg

Here are just a couple of the issues that I challenge you to defend. I have more, but I think this is a good start right here.

14) Obama’s administration gave guns to Mexican cartels that were used to murder hundreds of Mexicans and border agent Brian Terry. The Obama Administration has refused to cooperate with the investigation or hold anyone accountable for that illegal behavior.

15) The NSA has spied on Americans under Obama.

16) Under Obama, the CIA spied on the Senate.

17) Obama’s campaign contributors at Solyndra were handed 535 million dollars of taxpayer money that the Obama Administration knew they would never be able to pay back before they gave it to them.

18) The IRS targeted Obama’s political enemies including Christian groups, pro-Israel groups, and most prominently, Tea Party groups. The Obama Administration has refused to cooperate with the investigation or hold anyone accountable for the illegal behavior.

19) Numerous donors to Mitt Romney were audited by the IRS after giving him large contributions.

20) When the EPA and IRS were asked to provide emails requested by Congress as part of an investigation into their illegal activities, they’ve claimed over and over again to have lost the information because of “hard drive crashes.” Given that it’s quite easy to back up a hard drive and that they’re required by law to retain that information, it seems likely that they’re habitually destroying evidence to hide their illegal activities.

21) Veterans received poor health care and even died because of the incompetence and cover-ups of Obama’s VA.

22) Even Barney Frank admits Barack Obama shamelessly lied to the American people to get Obamacare passed – and lie, he did. He promised that Americans could keep their insurance plans, that they could keep their doctors, and that Obamacare would save the average family $2500 per year. Not only were all of those lies, Obama knew they were lies when he made those promises.

Why don't you tell us about what you think of the CONTENT and not the source. Did you read it? Why don't you comment on the content? That would be much more interesting to see one of you defend your stances instead of just name calling or poo-pooing sources. :D Please, go ahead.

Well sorry, but TownHell is almost as bad as Britefart, DailySmeller & HatewayPundit.

No, I won't get down in the weeds with you on their goofiness.

Why don't you tell us about what you think of the CONTENT and not the source. Did you read it? Why don't you comment on the content? That would be much more interesting to see one of you defend your stances instead of just name calling or poo-pooing sources. :D Please, go ahead.

Well sorry, but TownHell is almost as bad as Britefart, DailySmeller & HatewayPundit.

So, you've got no defense of the policies you allegedly agree with and are defending? Hmm. You joined a political message board why?

So, why do you think they are "bad"? Let's see SOMETHING from you at least.

Why not just be honest and tell us that you have no defense. You agree with these policies because your leaders came up with them, and you don't dare question their judgement over yours. They are much smarter than you, and you are just one of their pawns. That is the real truth here, no?

So, you've got no defense of the policies you allegedly agree with and are defending? Hmm. You joined a political message board why?

Not to engage with halfwits such as yourself. ;)
Why do you think CNN is fake news?
Now go find me 20 links on CNN to prove it.

There is absolutely NO gains to be had for our country, if the buffoon-in-chief unilaterally pulls the U.S. out of the Iran deal........with 2 "notable" exception,of course.

First, Trump's jealousy and his cult followers hatred of Obama gains some solace....and

Second, we are (once again) acting like the "tail" wagging, to the "dog" that is Israel's current junta.

The ability to renegotiate it to ACTUALLY prevent Iran from developing a nuke.

What? Where did I say that? I'm asking you to defend some of Obama's policies that you allegedly agree with. Now do it!

This has to be one of the MOST idiotic replies eva in the history of USMB and that is saying a LOT about you. *points and laughs*

This has to be one of the MOST idiotic replies eva in the history of USMB and that is saying a LOT about you. *points and laughs*

One response per post is sufficient. If you have something to add, edit the first one.
This makes three times in a single thread I believe.
And you wonder why I won't engage? :D

Forum List

Back