List EXACTLY what the U.S. gains in pulling out of Iran deal.

Again, another who says it's when your pussy does it but not when Rump does it. Got it. Why didn't Iran sign the document?

You do realize that you're labeling Ukrainians a bunch of morons, don't you?

In your fucked up rationale, we PREVENTED the Ukraine from joining NATO but gave them all assurances that we'd go to war against Russia if they invaded???

Really? Are you seriously this dense? (rhetorical) If I were calling them morons it would be because they trusted the US to actually honor an agreement. We gave them "security assurances". Like I said, to someone like you that means we send James Taylor to sing "You've Got A Friend" to them.

The Great Obama put together a coalition of Russia, China, France, Germany and UK to get the best terms out of Iran

What does Fat Donnie have to negotiate on?

I do not see those countries rejoining us in another negotiation, in fact I think they said no.

What does Fat Donnie have to negotiate on?

fat Donnie has the FULL support of these folks

upload_2018-5-8_12-59-21.jpeg

Why do liberals always back the terrorist nations like Iran? It is a riddle.

I don't see anyone backing Iran. Try again.
You only see what you wish to see. Read the thread, pay attention to the language from the left. Go ashead, I dare you. Then of course agree with them. Then never mind.

Who is backing Iran vs who is backing the deal? Provide specific links.
If you back the deal you back Iran. Did you not watch Netanyahu’s presentation of Iranian lies? I ran broke their part of the deal long ago but you batshit crazy yahoos want the US to keep kissing Iranian ass!

Bullshit coming from Bibi presentations with just bunch of books and files?
How do you even know those are nuclear files investigations?
Did any independent investigation verify those files? Nobody except Bibi lying asshole.

There is absolutely NO gains to be had for our country, if the buffoon-in-chief unilaterally pulls the U.S. out of the Iran deal........with 2 "notable" exception,of course.

First, Trump's jealousy and his cult followers hatred of Obama gains some solace....and

Second, we are (once again) acting like the "tail" wagging, to the "dog" that is Israel's current junta.

I thought Russia wagged the dog, Jake

Can you pick a fictional narrative and stick with it?

Shouldn’t Donnie Dealmaker have negotiated a better deal BEFORE he trashed the old one?
lol Why would Iran or the E3 negotiate unless they were faced with the present situation? "Donnie the Dealmaker" had now provided Iran and the E3 with incentive to negotiate.

You only see what you wish to see. Read the thread, pay attention to the language from the left. Go ashead, I dare you. Then of course agree with them. Then never mind.

If you back the deal you back Iran. Did you not watch Netanyahu’s presentation of Iranian lies? I ran broke their part of the deal long ago but you batshit crazy yahoos want the US to keep kissing Iranian ass!

Did any independent investigation verify those files? Nobody except Bibi lying asshole.
See? I can tell when the left backs the terrorists. You do it every time. Can ewe tell me why we had possession of Iran’s money or not?

What exactly did the U.S. gain from entering into the Iran deal? We spent about a billion in hard earned taxpayer dollars in an extortion scheme and financed terrorist organizations with boxcar loads of cash and euros.
Exactly. President Trump was right when he said “Who the hell makes deals with a country that screams death to America? Who does that?” Well, we know who the fuck did that.
Death to America is the Progressive motto

How verifiable can it be with no Americans, three weeks notice and several military installations off limits?

We have seen from the Israelis how the Iranians are liars. How can they be trusted?

That asshole Obama signed a terrible deal. Like the worst ever signed.

Thank goodness Trump is not a weak minded Muslim loving dumbass like that affirmative action nitwit Obama.

So what's your alternative?

Now that we undid the terrible deal do what Trump said in his speech. Put sanctions and pressure on Iran and then renegotiate to create a verifiable treaty. A deal that is not an embarrassment to the US or our allies.

That is what Trump was working with the French and Germans the last couple of week.

If the Iranians continue then use our military power to take out their production. A few cruise missiles and it is over.

Don't you agree with me that Obama and Kerry were imbeciles to give the Iranians cash up front and agree to a very weak verification? How could anybody be that stupid?
Clock is ticking on Trump to renegotiate a better deal

What is Iran’s incentive to negotiate at all?
Sanctions that will destroy Iran's already faltering economy.

But we can not be trusted to uphold a deal.
Not one that is bad for us.

Well, Obama gifting them billions of our tax dollars didn't slow down their desire to be the first to nuke Israel. Let's see what NOT PAYING them billions and making them a target instead works out....

Obama NEVER gave them billions of tax payers money as a gift. That was Iranians money. Please stop lying. You are inflicting your self with ignorant. Like Willowtree.

Remember with the sanctions and other restrictions. Look how far they got in completing their nuclear ambitions. Very close. At least right now we have full time inspectors in that country monitoring any cheating to the agreements.
The IAEA inspectors consist of mostly US scientists and so far they have NOT reported any complaints or cheating. Except Bibi that wants to go to war at the expense of American boys.
Again. Why did we have Iran’s money?

I’m surprised you’ve been here this long and you are asking this question. But let me answer your question. Please read this link so you don’t look so ignorant.

Iranian frozen assets - Wikipedia

Last edited:
Yes there is a verifiable inspections signed with other allies. We have American scientist inspectors right now full time in Iran. What in the world are you talking about?

Dude you’ve been listening too much of Hannity.

How verifiable can it be with no Americans, three weeks notice and several military installations off limits?

We have seen from the Israelis how the Iranians are liars. How can they be trusted?

That asshole Obama signed a terrible deal. Like the worst ever signed.

Thank goodness Trump is not a weak minded Muslim loving dumbass like that affirmative action nitwit Obama.

So what's your alternative?

Now that we undid the terrible deal do what Trump said in his speech. Put sanctions and pressure on Iran and then renegotiate to create a verifiable treaty. A deal that is not an embarrassment to the US or our allies.

That is what Trump was working with the French and Germans the last couple of week.

If the Iranians continue then use our military power to take out their production. A few cruise missiles and it is over.

Don't you agree with me that Obama and Kerry were imbeciles to give the Iranians cash up front and agree to a very weak verification? How could anybody be that stupid?
Clock is ticking on Trump to renegotiate a better deal

What is Iran’s incentive to negotiate at all?
Sanctions that will destroy Iran's already faltering economy.
They negotiate stronger by having a nuclear program
Trump just pushed them in that direction

"Donnie the Dealmaker" had now provided Iran and the E3 with incentive to negotiate.

Moron.....Iran has a "need" to negotiate for what??

They have complied with inspections, etc.......Your orange buffoon wants to impose additional sanctions.....what do idiots like you want for Iran to do next......build a Trump tower in Teheran as a show of deep, new found love for the clown?

Sanctions on Iran (which soon will be imposed just by us if Trump unilaterally pulls out of the deal) have NOT worked nor will they work in the future..........All that Trump will"accomplish" is the unification of all Iranians against the U.S..

Iran is a leading oil exporters to Turkey, Japan, South Korea, India and China.

Conversely, Iran will import much more from such countries as China, the UAE, India and, of course, Russia.

I'm Dutch (European), and it's actually much much worse than that.

we here in Europe "imported" a fair number of Muslims back in the 1960s to do jobs that whites were no longer willing to do at reasonable wages for such jobs (office cleaning for instance). These muslim populations in the EU got spread out into every village, town, and city, every suburb. In most cases it's a mix in each such village or suburb of whites living right next to Muslims.

currently, due to the war on terror and the many grave mistakes leading to hundreds of thousands of Muslim lives already lost due to poorly executed regime changes and sanctions programs, whites and Muslims in the EU just try to ignore eachother.

but i, as a peace activist who is active on multiple forums internationally, one who actually talks to Muslim hardlines and Muslim moderates, know,
that this peace between whites and Muslims in the EU is fairly fragile.
in fact it's a combustible mix just lacking a primer charge (attacks on Mosques or Synagogues for instance, or insults of the Prophet Mohammed that enjoy state protection {Hebdo, France}) to blow up into actual violent ethnic tensions.
we already saw some of that some years ago in France where they decided to put Muslims together with eachother in very underfunded housing blocks. Eventually the Muslims held a campaign of firebombing cars in white-mans suburbs of their cities.

on the political level, because of the European desire to keep NATO as healthy as possible, you won't find our goverments too critical of the US because they simply can't.

but. the case made by Trump and Netanyahu against Iran is as full of lies as the entire Iraq-WMD story was. And that cost so many (over a million by my count) Iraqi lives that it still and for decades to come serves as a very powerful recruitment tool for Muslim terrorists and their supporters.

then there's the fact Trump made the huge mistake today of telling the world that any country that does not follow the new and apparently ultra-strong sanctions program against Iran, would become subject to US sanctions themselves.
YOU JUST THREATENED ALL OF YOUR ALLY COUNTRIES, AMERICAN GOVERMENT. that is crossing the line so much i'm here to inform you we will be taking decisive counter-measures.

i am a civilian using free speech and common sense and truth. i do not use lies, half-truths, or almost-truths. i focus on facts that are confirmed by sources from all around the world, facts that wise Americans and Europeans and Russians and Asians and Arabs all at least sort-of-agree on.

REEL IN YOUR PRESIDENT AND THE ATTACK-DOGS TEAM HE HAS INSTALLED AT THE HEAD OF US FOREIGN POLICY.

I *strongly* recommend you don't fall into replying as if you're under attack. Because you're not *just yet*. Your only option is to stay VERY polite and patient with me, because i as a European have much more right to be pissed off about this than you have about the way i started with this firm warning.
You need to ask a person like me what specifically is wrong with Trump's approach while staying polite. If you do, you get polite answers. If you don't, then i use other means to curtail the means of the US to project such lunatic arrogance onto the world.

Shouldn’t Donnie Dealmaker have negotiated a better deal BEFORE he trashed the old one?
lol Why would Iran or the E3 negotiate unless they were faced with the present situation? "Donnie the Dealmaker" had now provided Iran and the E3 with incentive to negotiate.

Why negotiate with someone who will not stand by his obligations

Iran complied with the terms, Trump did not

Can ewe tell me why we had possession of Iran’s money or not?

Nitwit....we have frozen Iranian assets since 1979 for their taking US hostages............

NOW, can morons like you tell us WHY the Iranians took the U.S. hostages???

Well, Obama gifting them billions of our tax dollars didn't slow down their desire to be the first to nuke Israel. Let's see what NOT PAYING them billions and making them a target instead works out....

Obama NEVER gave them billions of tax payers money as a gift. That was Iranians money. Please stop lying. You are inflicting your self with ignorant. Like Willowtree.

Remember with the sanctions and other restrictions. Look how far they got in completing their nuclear ambitions. Very close. At least right now we have full time inspectors in that country monitoring any cheating to the agreements.
The IAEA inspectors consist of mostly US scientists and so far they have NOT reported any complaints or cheating. Except Bibi that wants to go to war at the expense of American boys.
Again. Why did we have Iran’s money?

I’m surprised you are here this long and you are asking this question. But let me answer your question. Please read this link so you don’t look so ignorant.

Iranian frozen assets - Wikipedia
Tell me in your own words since you are so damn smart!

What incentive do the Iranians have to not produce nuclear weapons?

The deal that the asshole Kerry and incompetent affirmative action Negro did gave them the money up front and no verifiable inspections.

Yes there is a verifiable inspections signed with other allies. We have American scientist inspectors right now full time in Iran. What in the world are you talking about?

Dude you’ve been listening too much of Hannity.
You mean the “allies” we bribe to be our “allies”?
No I think he means the "allies" who will look for other "allies", if they feel their current "ally" can't be trusted.
The world is a dangerous place if your alone, something Trump seems to seek.

nat4900

How do you know they aren't? You're as bad as nat, you'll believe a world despot over Rump because of your hatred.

Forum List

Back