List EXACTLY what the U.S. gains in pulling out of Iran deal.

Heard interesting commentary today. In brokering a nuclear deal with North Korea, Trump just showed Un that one President can undo another Presidents deals.

I don't see anyone backing Iran. Try again.
You only see what you wish to see. Read the thread, pay attention to the language from the left. Go ashead, I dare you. Then of course agree with them. Then never mind.

Who is backing Iran vs who is backing the deal? Provide specific links.
If you back the deal you back Iran. Did you not watch Netanyahu’s presentation of Iranian lies? I ran broke their part of the deal long ago but you batshit crazy yahoos want the US to keep kissing Iranian ass!

Bullshit coming from Bibi presentations with just bunch of books and files?
How do you even know those are nuclear files investigations?
Did any independent investigation verify those files? Nobody except Bibi lying asshole.
See? I can tell when the left backs the terrorists. You do it every time. Can ewe tell me why we had possession of Iran’s money or not?

Are you really this dense. I asked you a question.
Let me ask you again. Yes I watched Bibi’s presentations. But only the idiots like Trump and his acolytes believed that. Nobody from AIEA or any countries agreed to that files.
Did any independent investigators or anyone verified those files?
Please answer the question.

Last edited:
Yes there is a verifiable inspections signed with other allies. We have American scientist inspectors right now full time in Iran. What in the world are you talking about?

Dude you’ve been listening too much of Hannity.
You mean the “allies” we bribe to be our “allies”?
No I think he means the "allies" who will look for other "allies", if they feel their current "ally" can't be trusted.
The world is a dangerous place if your alone, something Trump seems to seek.

Maybe our allies will decide to be on our side rather than the Iranian Mullahs.
Maybe your allies want you to stick to agreements you make. Just a thought.

Congress didn't verify any treaty with the Iranians, did they? Only Congress can do that.

Trump would have been obliged to adhere to a real treaty. Not a stupid worthless agreement between that asshole Kerry, dimwit Obama and the Mullahs.

Of course thanks to the stupidity of Obama and Kerry the Mullahs already got their barrels of cash, haven't they? How stupid an agreement was that?
Yup that makes all the difference. Congress didn't ratify a deal made by the president, so the allies will completely not mind that it's broken without Iran actually breaking the terms of the agreement made.
Why in the hell is it so hard to admit that the US just gave up a huge chunk of what little credibility it has left out of cheer spite?

Trump was under no obligation to uphold Obama's disastrous deal. It was an executive agreement because the Congress never would have ratified it, so Iran now understands that if it ever hopes for sanctions relief it must negotiate a deal that can be ratified by the Congress.

China and Russia will NOT cooperate with those sanctions.....Its is actually a BOOST to those 2 countries' exports to Iran.....lol
Not so much. Few international banks will handle those transactions, so as in the last sanctions regime, they will barter goods and services for Iranian oil but demand very deep discounts below market prices so o that Iran will be forced to lose money on each barrel of oil it sells to them.

Well, Obama gifting them billions of our tax dollars didn't slow down their desire to be the first to nuke Israel. Let's see what NOT PAYING them billions and making them a target instead works out....

Obama NEVER gave them billions of tax payers money as a gift. That was Iranians money. Please stop lying. You are inflicting your self with ignorant. Like Willowtree.

Remember with the sanctions and other restrictions. Look how far they got in completing their nuclear ambitions. Very close. At least right now we have full time inspectors in that country monitoring any cheating to the agreements.
The IAEA inspectors consist of mostly US scientists and so far they have NOT reported any complaints or cheating. Except Bibi that wants to go to war at the expense of American boys.
Again. Why did we have Iran’s money?

I’m surprised you are here this long and you are asking this question. But let me answer your question. Please read this link so you don’t look so ignorant.

Iranian frozen assets - Wikipedia
Tell me in your own words since you are so damn smart!

Thank you for admitting that I’m smart. But I have to correct you. I am VERY smart. Not just a smart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is absolutely NO gains to be had for our country, if the buffoon-in-chief unilaterally pulls the U.S. out of the Iran deal........with 2 "notable" exception,of course.

First, Trump's jealousy and his cult followers hatred of Obama gains some solace....and

Second, we are (once again) acting like the "tail" wagging, to the "dog" that is Israel's current junta.
Supposedly we stop them from making a nuke! It worked so well against pakistan and north korea right! We willl for sure make gas prices go up!

They now have a green light to build any nukes they want.

Why does Netanyahu want them to have nukes?

Why did he give Tom Cotton $1MILLION bribe to pass around that traitorous letter?

Why did Netanyahu use old, outdated, inaccurate graphics and photos for his show and tell?

------

We've also lost a whole hell of lot of our strength but he's been undermining the US all along.

No wonder the RWNJs are so happy.

The "death to America" crowd in Iran is really pissed we don't have a Muslim President any more.

Meanwhile

Trump_Obama_Iran_deal-537645.JPG

There is absolutely NO gains to be had for our country, if the buffoon-in-chief unilaterally pulls the U.S. out of the Iran deal........with 2 "notable" exception,of course.

First, Trump's jealousy and his cult followers hatred of Obama gains some solace....and

Second, we are (once again) acting like the "tail" wagging, to the "dog" that is Israel's current junta.
What is gained by giving Iran nuclear weapons?

Numbnut

Why didn't Iran sign it natty foo foo?

Simple answer.......For all you morons who thought that the deal was a terrible one that Obama made......The Iranians, instead, thought that it infringed very much on their sovereignty.

How is that relevant to the discussion?

You're the one that labeled Iran an "imperialist"......do you even know the meaning of the term?
We both do and we both know Iran has imperialist ambitions and we both know that whatever you think about the US changes nothing about Iran's imperialist ambitions. Why are you supporting Iranian imperialism? Are you Iranian?

Well, Obama gifting them billions of our tax dollars didn't slow down their desire to be the first to nuke Israel. Let's see what NOT PAYING them billions and making them a target instead works out....

Obama NEVER gave them billions of tax payers money as a gift. That was Iranians money. Please stop lying. You are inflicting your self with ignorant. Like Willowtree.

Remember with the sanctions and other restrictions. Look how far they got in completing their nuclear ambitions. Very close. At least right now we have full time inspectors in that country monitoring any cheating to the agreements.
The IAEA inspectors consist of mostly US scientists and so far they have NOT reported any complaints or cheating. Except Bibi that wants to go to war at the expense of American boys.
Again. Why did we have Iran’s money?

I’m surprised you are here this long and you are asking this question. But let me answer your question. Please read this link so you don’t look so ignorant.

Iranian frozen assets - Wikipedia
Tell me in your own words since you are so damn smart!

Thank you for admitting that I’m smart. But I have to correct you. I am VERY smart. Not just a smart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, you're legend in your own mind.

You only see what you wish to see. Read the thread, pay attention to the language from the left. Go ashead, I dare you. Then of course agree with them. Then never mind.

If you back the deal you back Iran. Did you not watch Netanyahu’s presentation of Iranian lies? I ran broke their part of the deal long ago but you batshit crazy yahoos want the US to keep kissing Iranian ass!

Did any independent investigation verify those files? Nobody except Bibi lying asshole.
nat4900

How do you know they aren't? You're as bad as nat, you'll believe a world despot over Rump because of your hatred.

Coming from Bibi that wants to go to war? Yeah right.

We the very smarts lefties rely on facts not just a bunch of files and folders.

If it’s true please give me one iota of evidence that supports Bibi’s accusations.

Why didn't Iran sign it natty foo foo?

Simple answer.......For all you morons who thought that the deal was a terrible one that Obama made......The Iranians, instead, thought that it infringed very much on their sovereignty.

So because Rump dumped an "agreement" that Iran never signed (and that made it non-binding) you're pissed. We call that TDS kid.

You mean the “allies” we bribe to be our “allies”?
No I think he means the "allies" who will look for other "allies", if they feel their current "ally" can't be trusted.

Congress didn't verify any treaty with the Iranians, did they? Only Congress can do that.

Trump would have been obliged to adhere to a real treaty. Not a stupid worthless agreement between that asshole Kerry, dimwit Obama and the Mullahs.

Of course thanks to the stupidity of Obama and Kerry the Mullahs already got their barrels of cash, haven't they? How stupid an agreement was that?
Yup that makes all the difference. Congress didn't ratify a deal made by the president, so the allies will completely not mind that it's broken without Iran actually breaking the terms of the agreement made.
Why in the hell is it so hard to admit that the US just gave up a huge chunk of what little credibility it has left out of cheer spite?

You are confused. Let me guess. You have been reading Democratunderground?

The US never had any credibility making such a terrible deal with the Iranians Mullahs. We were the laughing stock of the world giving them barrels of cash up front and no verifiable agreement. Only an idiot would have made that terrible deal. We certainly had idiots in the White House and in the State Department, didn't we?

Meanwhile Trump has just served notice to Kim that he is serious about negotiating a real verifiable deal.

That is the difference between having a weak President that gives away the store and a strong President that knows The Art of the Deal.

nat4900

How do you know they aren't? You're as bad as nat, you'll believe a world despot over Rump because of your hatred.

Coming from Bibi that wants to go to war? Yeah right.

We the very smarts lefties rely on facts not just a bunch of files and folders.

If it’s true please give me one iota of evidence that supports Bibi’s accusations.

Nothing you type says you're smart honey.

And AGAIN......... just going to keep reposting this to all the people who said the $1.7 billion signing bonus beloned to Iran.

WHat no one wants to comment on this?????????

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OBAMA GAVE IRAN a $1.7 BILLION PAYOUT IN CASH.
People here are saying it was their money (Iran's)
NOT TRUE
It stems from assets that Iran had in the U.S. to expedite payments to U.S. military contractors throughout the 1970's.
In 1979, the United states temporarily froze the account.

1) The account had outstanding debts owed to U.S. firms. Congress enacted a law that provided authorization to pay those firms debts owed from the account.
2) After paying debts, there was just over $400 million left.
3) Congress passed another bill that granted authorization to use the funds to pay victims of families from the hostage situation of 1979.
The ENTIRE BALANCE WAS NEARLY USED.

Iran said they don't agree with what the United States did with the money.
The U.S. Government overwhelmingly agreed by Congress said too bad, we don't owe you a dime.

Obama took it upon himself to disagree with 30 years of previous arrangements and handed over not only what Iran claimed - BUT MORE THAN WHAT THEY EVER HAD HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get your facts straight.

nat4900

There is nothing for me to like a lying, hypocrite, bastard, asshole, bully, racist POTUS. Remember of the 212 Millions registered voters anemically he only garnered 63+ millions votes despite with his record breaking rallies.
With all the chaos and embarrassment going on do NOT expect that 63+ millions votes will grow but declining.

Last edited:

You are confused. Let me guess. You have been reading Democratunderground?

The US never had any credibility making such a terrible deal with the Iranians Mullahs. We were the laughing stock of the world giving them barrels of cash up front and no verifiable agreement. Only an idiot would have made that terrible deal. We certainly had idiots in the White House and in the State Department, didn't we?

Meanwhile Trump has just served notice to Kim that he is serious about negotiating a real verifiable deal.

That is the difference between having a weak President that gives away the store and a strong President that knows The Art of the Deal.
Lol I am the rest of the world, I'm European. Here of the last 2 president one is indeed considered an idiot, although a dangerous one. I'll give you a tip for whom it is. It's the white one.

Forum List

Back