List EXACTLY what the U.S. gains in pulling out of Iran deal.

It gets a Puppet Regime installed in Iran, like the US/West had before the Revolution. That's what it's always about. Get the Puppet Regime in there, and then begin the plundering of resources. It's Empire-Building. But all Empires fall.

US chickens will come home to roost at some point. This Empire can't be sustained. We're already $21 Trillion in Debt and spread too thin around the world. All this meddling and war is gonna come back to haunt us. That's the sad truth.

You only see what you wish to see. Read the thread, pay attention to the language from the left. Go ashead, I dare you. Then of course agree with them. Then never mind.

Who is backing Iran vs who is backing the deal? Provide specific links.
If you back the deal you back Iran. Did you not watch Netanyahu’s presentation of Iranian lies? I ran broke their part of the deal long ago but you batshit crazy yahoos want the US to keep kissing Iranian ass!

Bullshit coming from Bibi presentations with just bunch of books and files?
How do you even know those are nuclear files investigations?
Did any independent investigation verify those files? Nobody except Bibi lying asshole.
nat4900

How do you know they aren't? You're as bad as nat, you'll believe a world despot over Rump because of your hatred.

There is nothing for me to like a lying, hypocrite, bastard, asshole, bully, racist POTUS. Remember of the 212 Millions registered voters anemically he only garnered 63+ millions votes despite with his record breaking rallies.
With all the chaos and embarrassment going on do NOT expect that 63+ millions votes will grow but declining.

He won as prescribed by the Constitution, get over it.

Heard interesting commentary today. In brokering a nuclear deal with North Korea, Trump just showed Un that one President can undo another Presidents deals.

It is NOT A TREATY, but an non-binding agreement depending on what future Presidents decide. The ending of the Korean War, and nuke program will be a TREATY. Stop listening to CNN!

Obama, and Iran knew this could happen, and Iran was happy to get the Billions for their nuke program and to wage TERROR around the world.

Heard interesting commentary today. In brokering a nuclear deal with North Korea, Trump just showed Un that one President can undo another Presidents deals.

It is NOT A TREATY, but an non-binding agreement depending on what future Presidents decide. The ending of the Korean War, and nuke program will be a TREATY. Stop listening to CNN!

Obama, and Iran knew this could happen, and Iran was happy to get the Billions for their nuke program and to wage TERROR around the world.
everything cnn says is true.....

that said I like cartoons

Maybe our allies will decide to be on our side rather than the Iranian Mullahs.
Maybe your allies want you to stick to agreements you make. Just a thought.

Congress didn't verify any treaty with the Iranians, did they? Only Congress can do that.

Trump would have been obliged to adhere to a real treaty. Not a stupid worthless agreement between that asshole Kerry, dimwit Obama and the Mullahs.

Of course thanks to the stupidity of Obama and Kerry the Mullahs already got their barrels of cash, haven't they? How stupid an agreement was that?
Yup that makes all the difference. Congress didn't ratify a deal made by the president, so the allies will completely not mind that it's broken without Iran actually breaking the terms of the agreement made.
Why in the hell is it so hard to admit that the US just gave up a huge chunk of what little credibility it has left out of cheer spite?

You are confused. Let me guess. You have been reading Democratunderground?

The US never had any credibility making such a terrible deal with the Iranians Mullahs. We were the laughing stock of the world giving them barrels of cash up front and no verifiable agreement. Only an idiot would have made that terrible deal. We certainly had idiots in the White House and in the State Department, didn't we?

Meanwhile Trump has just served notice to Kim that he is serious about negotiating a real verifiable deal.

That is the difference between having a weak President that gives away the store and a strong President that knows The Art of the Deal.
Lol I am the rest of the world, I'm European. Here of the last 2 president one is indeed considered an idiot, although a dangerous one. I'll give you a tip for whom it is. It's the white one.

Obama was the worst President this country ever had. A weak piece of shit.

Only Crooked Hillary had the potential to be worse.

Obama's legacy is in the toilet as well it should be. He was an idiot negotiating that unverifiable agreement and giving the Iranian Mullahs billions in cash up front. No wonder he didn't have the courage to ask the Congress to make a real treaty that would have the force of law. He knew Congress would just laugh at him.

These Moon Bats were morons electing that worthless affirmative action asshole.

Our allies know that the deal was terrible. They have a choice now of going along with the Mullahs or aligning themselves with Uncle Sugar Daddy.

So what's your alternative?

Now that we undid the terrible deal do what Trump said in his speech. Put sanctions and pressure on Iran and then renegotiate to create a verifiable treaty. A deal that is not an embarrassment to the US or our allies.

That is what Trump was working with the French and Germans the last couple of week.

If the Iranians continue then use our military power to take out their production. A few cruise missiles and it is over.

Don't you agree with me that Obama and Kerry were imbeciles to give the Iranians cash up front and agree to a very weak verification? How could anybody be that stupid?
Clock is ticking on Trump to renegotiate a better deal

What is Iran’s incentive to negotiate at all?
Sanctions that will destroy Iran's already faltering economy.
They negotiate stronger by having a nuclear program
Trump just pushed them in that direction
Any evidence of Iran pursuing nuclear weapons will lead to severe attacks by Israel and perhaps the US, perhaps even by the Saudis. For the regime now, it's negotiate or die, slowly by the failing economy starving the country and destabilizing the regime or by military action.

We have less bargaining power now than before Obama negotiated
We also cut the legs out from our allies
Why should they support us now?

Congress didn't verify any treaty with the Iranians, did they? Only Congress can do that.

Trump would have been obliged to adhere to a real treaty. Not a stupid worthless agreement between that asshole Kerry, dimwit Obama and the Mullahs.

Of course thanks to the stupidity of Obama and Kerry the Mullahs already got their barrels of cash, haven't they? How stupid an agreement was that?
Yup that makes all the difference. Congress didn't ratify a deal made by the president, so the allies will completely not mind that it's broken without Iran actually breaking the terms of the agreement made.
Why in the hell is it so hard to admit that the US just gave up a huge chunk of what little credibility it has left out of cheer spite?

The US never had any credibility making such a terrible deal with the Iranians Mullahs. We were the laughing stock of the world giving them barrels of cash up front and no verifiable agreement. Only an idiot would have made that terrible deal. We certainly had idiots in the White House and in the State Department, didn't we?

Meanwhile Trump has just served notice to Kim that he is serious about negotiating a real verifiable deal.

That is the difference between having a weak President that gives away the store and a strong President that knows The Art of the Deal.
Lol I am the rest of the world, I'm European. Here of the last 2 president one is indeed considered an idiot, although a dangerous one. I'll give you a tip for whom it is. It's the white one.

Obama's legacy is in the toilet as well it should be. He was an idiot negotiating that unverifiable agreement and giving the Iranian Mullahs billions in cash up front. No wonder he didn't have the courage to ask the Congress to make a real treaty that would have the force of law. He knew Congress would just laugh at him.

Our allies know that the deal was terrible. They have a choice now of going along with the Mullahs or aligning themselves with Uncle Sugar Daddy.

They will defend him to the death, it's truly insane. As bad as the ODS was this is 10 times worse.

The Great Obama negotiated a multinational agreement

Trump tore it up with no hope of obtaining a better agreement

They will defend him to the death, it's truly insane. As bad as the ODS was this is 10 times worse.
I love Liberal tears

tearsobama.jpg

The Great Obama negotiated a multinational agreement

Trump tore it up with no hope of obtaining a better agreement

It was SO damned good Iran ever even signed it.

Sanctions on Iran (which soon will be imposed just by us if Trump unilaterally pulls out of the deal) have NOT worked nor will they work in the future..........All that Trump will"accomplish" is the unification of all Iranians against the U.S..

Iran is a leading oil exporters to Turkey, Japan, South Korea, India and China.

Conversely, Iran will import much more from such countries as China, the UAE, India and, of course, Russia.

I'm Dutch (European), and it's actually much much worse than that.

we here in Europe "imported" a fair number of Muslims back in the 1960s to do jobs that whites were no longer willing to do at reasonable wages for such jobs (office cleaning for instance). These muslim populations in the EU got spread out into every village, town, and city, every suburb. In most cases it's a mix in each such village or suburb of whites living right next to Muslims.

currently, due to the war on terror and the many grave mistakes leading to hundreds of thousands of Muslim lives already lost due to poorly executed regime changes and sanctions programs, whites and Muslims in the EU just try to ignore eachother.

but i, as a peace activist who is active on multiple forums internationally, one who actually talks to Muslim hardlines and Muslim moderates, know,
that this peace between whites and Muslims in the EU is fairly fragile.
in fact it's a combustible mix just lacking a primer charge (attacks on Mosques or Synagogues for instance, or insults of the Prophet Mohammed that enjoy state protection {Hebdo, France}) to blow up into actual violent ethnic tensions.
we already saw some of that some years ago in France where they decided to put Muslims together with eachother in very underfunded housing blocks. Eventually the Muslims held a campaign of firebombing cars in white-mans suburbs of their cities.

on the political level, because of the European desire to keep NATO as healthy as possible, you won't find our goverments too critical of the US because they simply can't.

but. the case made by Trump and Netanyahu against Iran is as full of lies as the entire Iraq-WMD story was. And that cost so many (over a million by my count) Iraqi lives that it still and for decades to come serves as a very powerful recruitment tool for Muslim terrorists and their supporters.

then there's the fact Trump made the huge mistake today of telling the world that any country that does not follow the new and apparently ultra-strong sanctions program against Iran, would become subject to US sanctions themselves.
YOU JUST THREATENED ALL OF YOUR ALLY COUNTRIES, AMERICAN GOVERMENT. that is crossing the line so much i'm here to inform you we will be taking decisive counter-measures.

i am a civilian using free speech and common sense and truth. i do not use lies, half-truths, or almost-truths. i focus on facts that are confirmed by sources from all around the world, facts that wise Americans and Europeans and Russians and Asians and Arabs all at least sort-of-agree on.

REEL IN YOUR PRESIDENT AND THE ATTACK-DOGS TEAM HE HAS INSTALLED AT THE HEAD OF US FOREIGN POLICY.

I *strongly* recommend you don't fall into replying as if you're under attack. Because you're not *just yet*. Your only option is to stay VERY polite and patient with me, because i as a European have much more right to be pissed off about this than you have about the way i started with this firm warning.
You need to ask a person like me what specifically is wrong with Trump's approach while staying polite. If you do, you get polite answers. If you don't, then i use other means to curtail the means of the US to project such lunatic arrogance onto the world.

Ainchu jus all bad and shit? Why didn't Iran sign the "agreement"?

what agreement didn't Iran sign?

i'm not bad, i'm not evil, i am an ally of the US, have been since before this awful war on terror started, and all throughout, i've always had your back in heated online discussions on other international forums frequented by muslims *and* whites,

but i'm drawing the line at the policies embarked on by the US today.
enough is enough.

i get the Iraq-WMD arguments thrown at me very effectively by Muslims who are so nationalistic and fundamentalistic, that you might call them terrorist supporters.
and those number in the 50-million to 300-million world-wide.
there are just over a billion muslims in total on Earth.

how many terrorists are you fighting today, including every type of supporter including verbal and online supporter? i recon about 10-20 million at most.

do you really want to see your numbers of enemies go up exponentially, and do you really want to expose especially your European allies to risks you might say are manageable, but which in reality are a total powder-keg waiting for the detonator to be installed and flipped.

if Trump's sanctions end up hurting many Iranian civilians, and they're highly likely to, YOU THE US GOVERNMENT AND PEOPLE, WILL HAVE INSTALLED THAT DETONATOR into the combustible mix that is the current ethnic demographics in pretty much all western-european countries. And you will have effectively made NATO a thing of the past, existing only on paper afterwards, because you so arrogantly tried to bully and regime-change nation after nation into total submission. And you will have done this with warnings sent to your media agencies, forums like this, AND YOUR CIA.GOV, for years, by guys like me, at each of the turns that led us to more and more intense war on terror.

Sanctions on Iran (which soon will be imposed just by us if Trump unilaterally pulls out of the deal) have NOT worked nor will they work in the future..........All that Trump will"accomplish" is the unification of all Iranians against the U.S..

Iran is a leading oil exporters to Turkey, Japan, South Korea, India and China.

Conversely, Iran will import much more from such countries as China, the UAE, India and, of course, Russia.

I'm Dutch (European), and it's actually much much worse than that.

we here in Europe "imported" a fair number of Muslims back in the 1960s to do jobs that whites were no longer willing to do at reasonable wages for such jobs (office cleaning for instance). These muslim populations in the EU got spread out into every village, town, and city, every suburb. In most cases it's a mix in each such village or suburb of whites living right next to Muslims.

currently, due to the war on terror and the many grave mistakes leading to hundreds of thousands of Muslim lives already lost due to poorly executed regime changes and sanctions programs, whites and Muslims in the EU just try to ignore eachother.

but i, as a peace activist who is active on multiple forums internationally, one who actually talks to Muslim hardlines and Muslim moderates, know,
that this peace between whites and Muslims in the EU is fairly fragile.
in fact it's a combustible mix just lacking a primer charge (attacks on Mosques or Synagogues for instance, or insults of the Prophet Mohammed that enjoy state protection {Hebdo, France}) to blow up into actual violent ethnic tensions.
we already saw some of that some years ago in France where they decided to put Muslims together with eachother in very underfunded housing blocks. Eventually the Muslims held a campaign of firebombing cars in white-mans suburbs of their cities.

on the political level, because of the European desire to keep NATO as healthy as possible, you won't find our goverments too critical of the US because they simply can't.

but. the case made by Trump and Netanyahu against Iran is as full of lies as the entire Iraq-WMD story was. And that cost so many (over a million by my count) Iraqi lives that it still and for decades to come serves as a very powerful recruitment tool for Muslim terrorists and their supporters.

then there's the fact Trump made the huge mistake today of telling the world that any country that does not follow the new and apparently ultra-strong sanctions program against Iran, would become subject to US sanctions themselves.
YOU JUST THREATENED ALL OF YOUR ALLY COUNTRIES, AMERICAN GOVERMENT. that is crossing the line so much i'm here to inform you we will be taking decisive counter-measures.

i am a civilian using free speech and common sense and truth. i do not use lies, half-truths, or almost-truths. i focus on facts that are confirmed by sources from all around the world, facts that wise Americans and Europeans and Russians and Asians and Arabs all at least sort-of-agree on.

REEL IN YOUR PRESIDENT AND THE ATTACK-DOGS TEAM HE HAS INSTALLED AT THE HEAD OF US FOREIGN POLICY.

I *strongly* recommend you don't fall into replying as if you're under attack. Because you're not *just yet*. Your only option is to stay VERY polite and patient with me, because i as a European have much more right to be pissed off about this than you have about the way i started with this firm warning.
You need to ask a person like me what specifically is wrong with Trump's approach while staying polite. If you do, you get polite answers. If you don't, then i use other means to curtail the means of the US to project such lunatic arrogance onto the world.
So, is it a lie that Iran screams death to America and death to Israel? And you still back Iran. Is it because they are not screaming death to you? You see America and Israel as expendable do you?

*some* Iranians do, and they're not the smartest, nor do they have full control over Iran's actions.
many in Iran, especially among the civilians your President now wants to sanction into near famine levels (because that's how far a sanctions program against the entire economy of a country will go, as it did in Iraq), do not want war.

there's even vocal opposition inside Iran now for their government's militant activities outside Iranian borders.
but the messages of Trump have put on hold completely, efforts by guys like me (and i'm far from alone) to foster such friendly (and much more effective) pressure to get Iran to "evangelize" and "gain influence (and a mediterranean sea port) outside their borders" in peaceful ways instead of through their current militancy.

the reason i back Iran in this case, *at this juncture*, is because US policies like this send massive amounts of recruitment power to muslim extremists around the entire world.
and i explained how your current national arrogance is generating real risks for the populations of the EU. stuff you might ignore as insignificant occasional Mosques and Synagogue vandalism, or increasingly frequent small incidents of violence between Muslims and whites.
however, what you don't realize or refuse to take into account at the moment (i'm here primarily to change that), is that these risks could very well enflame all of Europe into real ethnic tensions and force us to resort to police-state measures to keep the peace over here.
we are NOT willing to go that far just for a very misguided American sense of winning or getting the best deal.

Forum List

Back