List Five Trump Lies Thread

LoneLaugher

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2011
Inside Mac's Head
Thanks to OffensivelyOpenMinded , for inspiring this thread.

I wonder if we have any Trump supporters who can be honest with themselves and list 5 of Trumps absolute lies. He has lied...not just spin or misleading people...but straight up lied...many times. These are lies that have been fact checked. There is no question that they are lies.

You can list any of them...no matter how trivial.

It could be fun.

Oh....and this is a Trump thread. Please try hard not to deflect onto anyone else. That is boring and lame.

Thanks.

I wonder if we have any Trump supporters who can be honest with themselves and list 5 of Trumps absolute lies. He has lied...not just spin or misleading people...but straight up lied...many times. These are lies that have been fact checked. There is no question that they are lies.

It could be fun.

Oh....and this is a Trump thread. Please try hard not to deflect onto anyone else. That is boring and lame.

Thanks.
Be a good example. List 5 of Hillary's lies!

It could be fun.

Thanks.

Why don't you go start a thread about Hillary. This thread is about Trump lies.

Lie: Obama founded ISIS

It could be fun.

Thanks.

He said Americans aren't "deplorable" You're an example that he was wrong.:slap:

It could be fun.

Thanks.

No, this thread challenges honesty! Do ewe have any?

It could be fun.

Thanks.
They only need to say "Ëvery Time He Opens His Mouth"

It could be fun.

Thanks.

He did. He set up the conditions for them to exist, and helps them in their goal of overthrowing moderate Muslim government's like Libya, Egypt, and Syria.

So far you guys are striking out on this "Trump lies" list.

Lie: Ben Carson is basically a child molester

He didn't call him a child molester. He said he was pathological and there is no cure for it. It's a completely subjective statement.

Damn, I thought it would be easy for you guys to find Trump lies? So far the lies on this thread are coming from the Trump haters.

Lie: He spread that Ted Cruz's dad killed JFK

He never said anything of the sort. He simply brought up a story that his dad was with Lee Harvey Oswald before the shootings in a photo. Ted Cruz never denied it.

Yup, these "lies" aren't stacking up like the OP hoped.

He said that Hillary has no child care plan, and that is a lie.

Her plan is complete fantasy. She wants to enforce day care cost caps to 10% of household income. It's rediculous to think a person is going to walk up to a business and dictate what cost the service will be.

It's a fake plan that is promising more free shit for the bottom feeders and it will never take effect, just to try to win more votes from bottom feeders.

That isn't a plan, it's pandering.

Lie: He said he didn't know anything about David Duke.

Good luck proving that Trump had been monitoring David Duke's political life. No one pays attention to guys like Duke except lefties that want to whine about him as if he represents Republicans.

Forum List

Back