List how Trump will improve your life?

Yes, Trump is more authoritarian than libertarian.

He does not have a degree in law or economics from Harvard. He isn't qualified to be an authoritarian.
Sure, he is, and remember, percee, that Mussolini and Stalin and Huey Long and etc did not go to Harvard, either. Irony and or sarcasm have to have some real grounding in false equivalencies to have impact. Yours did not.
Mussolini's economic policy was to seperate risk and profit. The private corporations took the profit, and the public sector took the risk. Does that sound familiar? It should, but it probably does not.
You are moving the goal posts? But, yes, Mussolini was authoritarian. You watch this government socialize the risk and let the corporations privatize the profit.

He does not have a degree in law or economics from Harvard. He isn't qualified to be an authoritarian.
Sure, he is, and remember, percee, that Mussolini and Stalin and Huey Long and etc did not go to Harvard, either. Irony and or sarcasm have to have some real grounding in false equivalencies to have impact. Yours did not.
Mussolini's economic policy was to seperate risk and profit. The private corporations took the profit, and the public sector took the risk. Does that sound familiar? It should, but it probably does not.
You are moving the goal posts? But, yes, Mussolini was authoritarian. You watch this government socialize the risk and let the corporations privatize the profit.

That has been happening for the past eight years. Obamas economic policy has dictated it. Hillary's economic policy would have set it in stone.

A bit slow on the uptake jake?

That has been happening for the past eight years. Obamas economic policy has dictated it. Hillary's economic policy would have set it in stone.

So Obama was doing what you wanted for business, because that is what your post means.

Has anyone ever asked that question of any other president elect? What the hell is going on with the crazy left? Take a deep breath and wait until January 21st 2017 and we will see.

This system is still screwed up. Can you imagine other endevors where the contest is between the least worse options?

What would the Super Bowl be like if it were played by the two worse teams in the NFL? What kind of contest would that be?

Duh....

Oh, the crazed far right and developing alt right began screaming before Obama's inauguation, as you well know.

List how Trump will improve your life? Policy wise how will he make things better for you?

Trump cant improve my life as that is my job. Trump is just a guy in Washington. The question is pretty chicken shit and its a question one you would expect from a hood rat on welfare much like this lady here.

What a true self reliant American should be thinking is how do i not make my life work today, not what the government will do for me today.

List how Trump will improve your life? Policy wise how will he make things better for you?

Trump cant improve my life as that is my job. Trump is just a guy in Washington. The question is pretty chicken shit and its a question one you would expect from a hood rat on welfare much like this lady here.

What a true self reliant American should be thinking is how do i not make my life work today, not what the government will do for me today.

I'm pretty sure Obama didn't pay for her gas and mortgage :biggrin:

Crixus gets emotional about minorities getting things he does not. At least in his head they get things he does not.

So Obama was doing what you wanted for business, because that is what your post means.

You are making unwarrented assumptions about the things I want. As it happens, my wants and needs are not necessarily the same as the public's needs. The public sector and the private sector need an equitable distribution of risk.

Do you want to bet your social security income on solar panels in a new California start up company that Spanish and Chinese firms are going to underprice 6 months from now?? Probably not.

Will Trump do this? We will find out ...

Me to. in the end old girl drug her ass out of bed and went to work to buy gas and pay her phone bill. politicians dont control our lives, we control them.

It is not his responsibility to do anything for us is it?! As someone who knows the Constitution you should know this. Unless you being a manipulative liar.
You seriously believe Trump knows the constitution? What makes you think that? Just curious.

Crixus gets emotional about minorities getting things he does not. At least in his head they get things he does not.

Not really. I already almost have everything i want in spite of any stupid politician.

Trump will only nominate Constitionists to the Supreme Court. I don't want activists on the Supreme Court which will give me indigestion.

Trump will nominate the choice of the person he last spoke to.

Like his right hand man Steve Banon as Chief Strategist about the same level as Chief of Staff.

Which one of Obama's economic policies are you talking about?

Generally speaking politicians are unable to improve anyone else life.
They can make their own lives better I guess and nothing more.
But who knows? Maybe this time President Trump could be different and make something good for the USA and the rest of the world :)
Like what? What is it you think he will do? Give some examples. You much have something in mind. Throw it out there.

You are making unwarrented assumptions about the things I want. As it happens, my wants and needs are not necessarily the same as the public's needs. The public sector and the private sector need an equitable distribution of risk. Do you want to bet your social security income on solar panels in a new California start up company that Spanish and Chinese firms are going to underprice 6 months from now?? Probably not. Will Trump do this? We will find out ...
I am responding logically to your comments and pointing out when you stray. Our SS income is not dependent, never has been and never will bee, on solar panels in CA. Will you stay on track. Why do you want to be a Mussolini clone?

Forum List

Back