List of celebrities who say they'll leave the U.S. if Trump is elected

He ought to use this as his slogan from here on out. He now has my committed vote.

Shit in his pants Ted Nugent said if Obama was re-elected he would end up dead or in jail. The child molesting Nugent is still roaming free.

Romney is waiting in the wings to run. Betcha.
Romney will not enter the race. He's already proven to be a fucking loser. And look who he lost to?
Trump would get millions more REP supporters. Trump supporters have already proven they will get out and vote.
The LIBs would LOVE to see Romney go against Hillary. She couldn't lose. The LIBs are already gasping to get their breath whenever someone asks them to visualise what a fucking blood bath it would be for Hillary on the debate stage against Trump.
If we see Hillary and Trump on the debate stage I'd love to see Trump come out in a full Hazmat suit.

I am predicting the establishment will either convince a "republican" like a Romney or a Bloomberg type to run as an independent in order to ensure a trump loss, or Trump will be taken out.

No way can they allow Trump to get the Oval office. Way too many secrets he will have access to.

Look at how easily scalia was taken care of with out actual investigative reporting. Yeeeeeah natural causes. Of course.

The establishment is usually able to take out threats with their conventional ways with the help of the hapless pawns that push along the agenda. Look at how fast they got rid Allen west and Herman Caine. Trust me, if Dr Ben Carson was a threat, he would taken out of the race like Caine and West.

None of their actions that always work is working on Trump.They will either run an independent that is a "republican" RINO or they will take him out like scalia.

No way is Trump going to be president.

The only person on that list who I would care for at would be Samuel L. Jackson. The Negotiator film of his is one of my favorites. :) :) :)

God bless you and him always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

This should motivate voters who are on the fence to support Trump. :banana:

Donald Trump has already won a number of states and is leading in plenty of others, including the Florida polls, as Super Tuesday 2016 approaches. Lots of prospective voters are speaking out against him and don’t feel he has any place even running for office. Many of those voices belong to celebrities, and here is a list of those who have publicly said they will leave the United States if Trump is elected president.

Rev. Al Sharpton is the latest to reveal that he is willing to leave the United States if Trump is elected president. Right now, he is giving his support to virtually anyone but Trump, yet he has been very complimentary of Marco Rubio in hopes he wins the Republican nomination, according to The Washington Examiner.

“If Donald Trump is the nominee, I’m open to support anyone [else], while I’m also reserving my ticket to get out of here if he wins, only because he’d probably have me deported anyway.”

According to the NY Daily News, Raven Symone is making a lot more waves than she normally does on The View, and it is for her views on the next election. Symone is planning on moving to Canada if any Republican at all, including Trump, wins the presidency.

“I already have my ticket. I literally bought my ticket, I swear.”

Jon Stewart, former host of the Daily Show, was one of the the first celebrities to throw his name out there. He had been asked if he’d considered returning to his old desk if Trump were to become president, but he shot that down in an instant and said that wasn’t happening.

Read more at List Of Celebrities Who Will Leave The U.S. If Donald Trump Becomes President – Jon Stewart, Whoopi Goldberg, Al Sharpton, More

List Of Celebrities Who Will Leave The U.S. If Donald Trump Becomes President – Jon Stewart, Whoopi Goldberg, Al Sharpton, More
That's almost worth it to vote for Trump. I want to see their tickets!

Romney is waiting in the wings to run. Betcha.
Romney will not enter the race. He's already proven to be a fucking loser. And look who he lost to?
Trump would get millions more REP supporters. Trump supporters have already proven they will get out and vote.
The LIBs would LOVE to see Romney go against Hillary. She couldn't lose. The LIBs are already gasping to get their breath whenever someone asks them to visualise what a fucking blood bath it would be for Hillary on the debate stage against Trump.
If we see Hillary and Trump on the debate stage I'd love to see Trump come out in a full Hazmat suit.
You don't think the liberal press will turn any minor harsh thing Donald says to Hillary, they wouldn't accuse him of attacking her and women in general?

I am predicting the establishment will either convince a "republican" like a Romney or a Bloomberg type to run as an independent in order to ensure a trump loss, or Trump will be taken out.

No way can they allow Trump to get the Oval office. Way too many secrets he will have access to.

Look at how easily scalia was taken care of with out actual investigative reporting. Yeeeeeah natural causes. Of course.

The establishment is usually able to take out threats with their conventional ways with the help of the hapless pawns that push along the agenda. Look at how fast they got rid Allen west and Herman Caine. Trust me, if Dr Ben Carson was a threat, he would taken out of the race like Caine and West.

None of their actions that always work is working on Trump.They will either run an independent that is a "republican" RINO or they will take him out like scalia.

No way is Trump going to be president.

Did you predict the Romney attack on Trump???

Wow.

Forum List

Back