List of Fake Scandals In The Last 30 Days

The Bullshit just keeps rolling out....day after day....non-stop.....the load of excrement that the media and the Democrats keep producing gets more and more ridiculous by the day. Each one of these hoaxes has literally blown up in their faces. But then the next one comes down the poop-shoot. Who needs facts because every mofo in the Democrat party wants to talk about impeachment. Impeachment is the number one campaign platform.

There's so many of these bogus and lame stories it's difficult to keep track of them all. As soon as the REAL facts start coming out about them....they drop it like a bad habit and create another one to waste our time.

Let's make a list of all of the fake scandals that have been used to attack Trump this month, shall we?

• Trump knew Esptein, but so did the Clintons, the Prince, and half of congress, then Epstein is arrested and murdered in his jail cell in New York City
  • Trump used a Sharpie illegally....how dare Trump lie about the weather
  • Trump's justice Kavanaugh put his pecker in some woman's hand....yet she can't remember when or if it even happened
  • Trump said something terrible during a phone call...even though they claim he was asking the Ukrainians to do their jobs and investigate corruption.....but this whistleblower didn't even hear the conversation.....just heard about it.

216180_5_.png

Someone explain to me why any of these bullshit stories even matter.
Fake? Which one is fake? They all seem to be easily verifiable as true.
Verified by whom? Others working to smear this president?

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk
It's just facts kid. For instance tRump is on video tape telling the world Epstein is a great guy with good taste in women, and he held a news conference with his altered map. These things aren't fake, they are true.

Are you kids really this far out of touch with reality?

So that means that Trump is a pedophile? That is quite a jump. Clinton flew on Epstein's jet. Does that mean Clinton is a pedophile? All you have is speculation based on one sentenced made many years ago. Ann Rule sat next to Ted Bundy at work and thought he was a nice guy, so Ann Rule must of been a serial killer by your logic.
You aren't much on this "logic" stuff are you.

"whistleblower"

LOL

Yes, that is an obligation of someone in government that sees an ethical violation or illegal act.

What was the violation?

Nothing! Trump is going to show us how "pitch perfect" the call was:

Grisham: Trump 'willing' to release Ukraine call transcript, but it could set 'bad precedent'

I'm just kidding. I couldn't resist. Trump will never release the transcript. Not a true, complete one, anyway.

He doesn't have to release the transcripts. Even if he asked Ukrainians to look into Hunter Biden business in Ukraine, which he's denying, he's done nothing illegal. Beside, I don't have a problem with sitting president trying to find out that former vice president is corrupt.

Biden bragged how he obstructed the investigation into his son and his business, he demanded firing of the prosecutor that was doing the investigation and threaten to block American billion dollar funding to Ukraine.

Why did Trump withhold Congressionally-authorized aid from Ukraine? Why did he subsequently release it, after the administration learned of the whistleblower complaint?

Actually there were two aid packages that he was holding, one passed by the Congress, and another one by the state department. Both of them are put on hold since Ukraine elected new president whose allegiance to the U.S. was in question. Holding funds has nothing to do with Biden or his son, just as previous president resisted and slow-walk to send aid to Ukraine.

Sooo... to Recap:

1) Biden, admittedly while cameras were rolling, witheld $1 bn in U.S. funds to pressure Ukraine to fire prosecutor. That as it happens was seeking an investigation into Biden's sons employer in Ukraine.
THIS IS OK... no problem.

2) Trump, through second hand undisclosed sources, said something to Ukraine President about Biden, we don't know what, so he should be impeached. (Still main headline on CNN.com despite new admitted Biden scandal)

THIS IS NOT OK...because...well...Orange man bad.

Blather, rinse, re-bleat.

Hillary is president? Do tell!
Hillary has no time for the Presidency now. She spends all day wearing her Capillis hat and hoping it grows brain cells as well as hair.
Hillary has no time for the Presidency now. She spends all day wearing her Capillis hat and hoping it grows brain cells as well as hair.
So, was she or wasn't she president? The post I originally quoted claimed she was.
It did? Where?

Read the thread kid. If you can't follow it get someone else to explain it to you, I'm done holding retarded tRumpling's hands with this crap.
Yeah....you're done alright.
Can't sell your line of bullshit so you're done.
What line of bullshit?

The Bullshit just keeps rolling out....day after day....non-stop.....the load of excrement that the media and the Democrats keep producing gets more and more ridiculous by the day. Each one of these hoaxes has literally blown up in their faces. But then the next one comes down the poop-shoot. Who needs facts because every mofo in the Democrat party wants to talk about impeachment. Impeachment is the number one campaign platform.

There's so many of these bogus and lame stories it's difficult to keep track of them all. As soon as the REAL facts start coming out about them....they drop it like a bad habit and create another one to waste our time.

Let's make a list of all of the fake scandals that have been used to attack Trump this month, shall we?

• Trump knew Esptein, but so did the Clintons, the Prince, and half of congress, then Epstein is arrested and murdered in his jail cell in New York City
  • Trump's justice Kavanaugh put his pecker in some woman's hand....yet she can't remember when or if it even happened
  • Trump said something terrible during a phone call...even though they claim he was asking the Ukrainians to do their jobs and investigate corruption.....but this whistleblower didn't even hear the conversation.....just heard about it.

216180_5_.png

It's just facts kid. For instance tRump is on video tape telling the world Epstein is a great guy with good taste in women, and he held a news conference with his altered map. These things aren't fake, they are true.

So that means that Trump is a pedophile? That is quite a jump. Clinton flew on Epstein's jet. Does that mean Clinton is a pedophile? All you have is speculation based on one sentenced made many years ago. Ann Rule sat next to Ted Bundy at work and thought he was a nice guy, so Ann Rule must of been a serial killer by your logic.

Neither are you for that matter. Actually you are pretty stupid.

Yes, that is an obligation of someone in government that sees an ethical violation or illegal act.

What was the violation?

Grisham: Trump 'willing' to release Ukraine call transcript, but it could set 'bad precedent'

I'm just kidding. I couldn't resist. Trump will never release the transcript. Not a true, complete one, anyway.

He doesn't have to release the transcripts. Even if he asked Ukrainians to look into Hunter Biden business in Ukraine, which he's denying, he's done nothing illegal. Beside, I don't have a problem with sitting president trying to find out that former vice president is corrupt.

Biden bragged how he obstructed the investigation into his son and his business, he demanded firing of the prosecutor that was doing the investigation and threaten to block American billion dollar funding to Ukraine.

Why did Trump withhold Congressionally-authorized aid from Ukraine? Why did he subsequently release it, after the administration learned of the whistleblower complaint?

Actually there were two aid packages that he was holding, one passed by the Congress, and another one by the state department. Both of them are put on hold since Ukraine elected new president whose allegiance to the U.S. was in question. Holding funds has nothing to do with Biden or his son, just as previous president resisted and slow-walk to send aid to Ukraine.

Money in the State Department budget came through Congressional appropriations. The hold has been released. What did the Ukranian president do to show his allegiance to the US?

She was doing so while running no? The fact she lost is her problem.

What is it you imagine she used her non-existent presidential powers for?
It's not imaginary, it was reported.

But it is imaginary. Unless you can tell me when Hillary Clinton had presidential powers to abuse.
She was Secretary of state.

Still a crime.
What was a crime?

Sooo... to Recap:

1) Biden, admittedly while cameras were rolling, witheld $1 bn in U.S. funds to pressure Ukraine to fire prosecutor. That as it happens was seeking an investigation into Biden's sons employer in Ukraine.

2) Trump, through second hand undisclosed sources, said something to Ukraine President about Biden, we don't know what, so he should be impeached. (Still main headline on CNN.com despite new admitted Biden scandal)

The real story:

Trump, Biden and Ukraine: Sorting Out the Accusations

What was the violation?

Oh, so either Biden lied or you're lying.
Biden said he withheld funds....but......but.....but you say.... he had nothing to do with it.

One of you dumbasses is lying.

I think it's you.

Last edited:

That's nice kid. The "I know you are but what am I?" Defense.

A classic, to be sure.

Somewhat immature though.

But it is imaginary. Unless you can tell me when Hillary Clinton had presidential powers to abuse.

Still a crime.
What is a crime? Asking a foreign leader to investigate your rival under a thread of no funding?

Sooo... to Recap:

1) Biden's son was just a member of the board of a Ukrainian company under investigation, amn investigation that was idle at the time Jow Biden msade his case. Other countries wwere al;so pushing for this proecutor's removal.

Even a blind Trumpette would see there was nothing there.

2) Trump asked for politiical help from a foreign leader is bad enough but to threaten to withhold funding is treason. My his Fast Ass roast in the Chair.

216180_5_.png

Trump not only knew the Epsteins, he partied with them. Trump was accused of raping a 14 year old (multiple times) at the Epstein property.

How dare Trump lie to the American people. I see you think that this is OK.

It was witnessed. Giving Kavanaugh an excuse because his dick was so pathetic that it was not noticed?

The supposed corruption ( since dubunked) happened years ago, You think Biden is over there now? He isn't the VP, you know that, right?.

It's purely coincidental that when news of the whistleblower broke, every Trumpkin became an instant expert on Biden's corruption.
No......the fake whistleblower story was designed to head-off the breaking news of Biden's corruption. But like everything else they come up with it blows up in their faces.... and they invent another hoax to take the attention of the media off of their last hoax.
Trump has admitted he did bring up the Biden's in his conversation with the Ukrainian leader. So the story is not fake.

Let's see that transcript & the report.

A classic, to be sure.

LOL! you are pretty silly, you apply flawed logic, you don't like it thrown back in your face, so now you bitch. Are you what 7? Should you be going to school today?

They all seem to be true

Trump knew Epstein well, called him a terrific guy who had the same taste in women
Trump did doctor a weather map with a Sharpie
Kavanaugh once again is accused of sexual assault
Trump used his power as president to obtain damaging information against a political rival
Trump kicked Epstien out of his establishment.
Trump copied NOAA predictions on a map.
Kavenaugh was once again lied about.
Trump as accused of legally seeking a criminal investigation by someone that didnt hear it.

Damn... Tards are scraping the bottom of the Fake Scandal barrel.

Did Trump kick him Epstein? Or was he pissed Epstein cut off his supply of little girls to rape.

Trump altered a weathermap to lie to the American people. If it were an actual prediction, there would have been a real map./

"Accused" - look it up because you are too stupid to know what that means. Who to believe: A well renowned college professor with nothing to gain, or a dumbass wno spent his college year in a drunlken stupor who kept saying "He likes beer".

Trump was caught requesting help from a foreign leader in an election. So putinesque.

A classic, to be sure.

LOL! you are pretty silly, you apply flawed logic, you don't like it thrown back in your face, so now you bitch. Are you what 7? Should you be going to school today?
Sorry, most people are smart enough to figure out the dismissal implied in my last post.

Let me make myself a bit more clear:

Beat it, kid.

A classic, to be sure.

Sorry, most people are smart enough to figure out the dismissal implied in my last post.

Let me make myself a bit more clear:

Beat it, kid.

Oh I got it asshole, but I don't let stupid fucktards such as yourself tell me what to do. Got it, bitch?

They all seem to be true

Trump knew Epstein well, called him a terrific guy who had the same taste in women
Trump did doctor a weather map with a Sharpie
Kavanaugh once again is accused of sexual assault
Trump used his power as president to obtain damaging information against a political rival

It seems that Epstein was a close confidant of the Clintons and helped set up their criminal foundation.

Ummm, okay. Sharpiegate it is.

Once again a scurrilous lie is spread about Kavanaugh. I hope he sues them into bankruptcy .

Trump is talking about official corruption in the Ukraine and that corruption seems to involve the Biden family. I favor a full investigation of that corruption and Joe's apparent selling of his influence to china.

How about you?

Still a crime.
What was a crime?
Abuse of power.

Still a crime.
What was a crime?
Abuse of power.

If the situations was different...

The President was Obama, and the accused money ransom was Trump.
Every person here ready to convict Trump, would 100% in fact say Obama did nothing wrong and OBVIOUSLY Trump was trying to protect his son.
You know it, I know it, we ALL know it.

Forum List

Back