List of Fake Scandals In The Last 30 Days

The Bullshit just keeps rolling out....day after day....non-stop.....the load of excrement that the media and the Democrats keep producing gets more and more ridiculous by the day. Each one of these hoaxes has literally blown up in their faces. But then the next one comes down the poop-shoot. Who needs facts because every mofo in the Democrat party wants to talk about impeachment. Impeachment is the number one campaign platform.

There's so many of these bogus and lame stories it's difficult to keep track of them all. As soon as the REAL facts start coming out about them....they drop it like a bad habit and create another one to waste our time.

Let's make a list of all of the fake scandals that have been used to attack Trump this month, shall we?

• Trump knew Esptein, but so did the Clintons, the Prince, and half of congress, then Epstein is arrested and murdered in his jail cell in New York City
  • Trump used a Sharpie illegally....how dare Trump lie about the weather
  • Trump's justice Kavanaugh put his pecker in some woman's hand....yet she can't remember when or if it even happened
  • Trump said something terrible during a phone call...even though they claim he was asking the Ukrainians to do their jobs and investigate corruption.....but this whistleblower didn't even hear the conversation.....just heard about it.

216180_5_.png

Someone explain to me why any of these bullshit stories even matter.
Fake? Which one is fake? They all seem to be easily verifiable as true.

Which one has been verified?
I asked first kiddo.

All fake.

Now... Which one has been verified? Who verified it?

What was the violation?

Nothing! Trump is going to show us how "pitch perfect" the call was:

Grisham: Trump 'willing' to release Ukraine call transcript, but it could set 'bad precedent'

I'm just kidding. I couldn't resist. Trump will never release the transcript. Not a true, complete one, anyway.

He doesn't have to release the transcripts. Even if he asked Ukrainians to look into Hunter Biden business in Ukraine, which he's denying, he's done nothing illegal. Beside, I don't have a problem with sitting president trying to find out that former vice president is corrupt.

Biden bragged how he obstructed the investigation into his son and his business, he demanded firing of the prosecutor that was doing the investigation and threaten to block American billion dollar funding to Ukraine.

Why did Trump withhold Congressionally-authorized aid from Ukraine? Why did he subsequently release it, after the administration learned of the whistleblower complaint?

Actually there were two aid packages that he was holding, one passed by the Congress, and another one by the state department. Both of them are put on hold since Ukraine elected new president whose allegiance to the U.S. was in question. Holding funds has nothing to do with Biden or his son, just as previous president resisted and slow-walk to send aid to Ukraine.

Money in the State Department budget came through Congressional appropriations. The hold has been released. What did the Ukranian president do to show his allegiance to the US?

State department, just as Defense department can hold the funds on request. We don't have to give them money, just because Congress approved it. It happened before, it's not precedent.

What was the violation?

Grisham: Trump 'willing' to release Ukraine call transcript, but it could set 'bad precedent'

I'm just kidding. I couldn't resist. Trump will never release the transcript. Not a true, complete one, anyway.

He doesn't have to release the transcripts. Even if he asked Ukrainians to look into Hunter Biden business in Ukraine, which he's denying, he's done nothing illegal. Beside, I don't have a problem with sitting president trying to find out that former vice president is corrupt.

Biden bragged how he obstructed the investigation into his son and his business, he demanded firing of the prosecutor that was doing the investigation and threaten to block American billion dollar funding to Ukraine.

Why did Trump withhold Congressionally-authorized aid from Ukraine? Why did he subsequently release it, after the administration learned of the whistleblower complaint?

Actually there were two aid packages that he was holding, one passed by the Congress, and another one by the state department. Both of them are put on hold since Ukraine elected new president whose allegiance to the U.S. was in question. Holding funds has nothing to do with Biden or his son, just as previous president resisted and slow-walk to send aid to Ukraine.
Oh, so either Biden lied or you're lying.
Biden said he withheld funds....but......but.....but you say.... he had nothing to do with it.

One of you dumbasses is lying.

I think it's you.

What I am talking about is current funds that were held by Trump.

During Barry's presidency, Biden held the funds in order to pressure Ukraine to fire the prosecutor who was investigating his son's business.

Those are two different cases.

She was doing so while running no? The fact she lost is her problem.

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk
What is it you imagine she used her non-existent presidential powers for?
It's not imaginary, it was reported.

But it is imaginary. Unless you can tell me when Hillary Clinton had presidential powers to abuse.
She was Secretary of state.

Still a crime.
What is a crime? Asking a foreign leader to investigate your rival under a thread of no funding?

Who is the rival you are talking about here?

Is Hunter Biden running for president?

Trump is the one abusing his powers as President
So much so that a whistleblower felt the need to report what is going on

Trump is in full obstruction mode
View attachment 280587
Really?

Then why won’t Trump release what the whistleblower reported?
He denies everything but won’t report what he is denying

"whistleblower"

LOL

Yes, that is an obligation of someone in government that sees an ethical violation or illegal act.

What was the violation?
Let’s see...

Abuse of office in return for political assistance

Many politicians have gone to prison for it

Biden said he withheld funds....but......but.....but you say.... he had nothing to do with it.

I think it's you.

During Barry's presidency, Biden held the funds in order to pressure Ukraine to fire the prosecutor who was investigating his son's business.

Fake News

Really?

Then why won’t Trump release what the whistleblower reported?
He denies everything but won’t report what he is denying

"whistleblower"

LOL

Yes, that is an obligation of someone in government that sees an ethical violation or illegal act.

What was the violation?
Let’s see...

Abuse of office in return for political assistance

Many politicians have gone to prison for it

What political assistance he received? According to whom?

The Bullshit just keeps rolling out....day after day....non-stop.....the load of excrement that the media and the Democrats keep producing gets more and more ridiculous by the day. Each one of these hoaxes has literally blown up in their faces. But then the next one comes down the poop-shoot. Who needs facts because every mofo in the Democrat party wants to talk about impeachment. Impeachment is the number one campaign platform.

There's so many of these bogus and lame stories it's difficult to keep track of them all. As soon as the REAL facts start coming out about them....they drop it like a bad habit and create another one to waste our time.

Let's make a list of all of the fake scandals that have been used to attack Trump this month, shall we?

• Trump knew Esptein, but so did the Clintons, the Prince, and half of congress, then Epstein is arrested and murdered in his jail cell in New York City
  • Trump's justice Kavanaugh put his pecker in some woman's hand....yet she can't remember when or if it even happened
  • Trump said something terrible during a phone call...even though they claim he was asking the Ukrainians to do their jobs and investigate corruption.....but this whistleblower didn't even hear the conversation.....just heard about it.

216180_5_.png

And this is exactly why the demtrash are going to get their ASSES HANDED TO THEM, AGAIN, next year.

People are sick to their stomachs of it.

But it is imaginary. Unless you can tell me when Hillary Clinton had presidential powers to abuse.

Still a crime.
What is a crime? Asking a foreign leader to investigate your rival under a thread of no funding?

Wow, you can't be this fucking stupid? oh wait.....

216180_5_.png

And this is exactly why the demtrash are going to get their ASSES HANDED TO THEM, AGAIN, next year.

People are sick to their stomachs of it.
What? I can't believe you assfucks are crying about Joe supposedly helping his son. As Ivanka & Jared occupy the White House & our Representing the US.

Are you just stupid?

I think it's you.

Yes they are different.

1) It was not his son's business . It was an Ukrainian Company & Biden son was just a board member.

2) Other countries were also pushing to get this prosecutor removed

3) That investigation into that Ukrainian company had been dormant for months,

Now, quit your fucking lying.

Hillary has no time for the Presidency now. She spends all day wearing her Capillis hat and hoping it grows brain cells as well as hair.
Hillary has no time for the Presidency now. She spends all day wearing her Capillis hat and hoping it grows brain cells as well as hair.
So, was she or wasn't she president? The post I originally quoted claimed she was.
She might have been the President of area 51 but nothing else.
So then why did you jump in a defend the idiot who claimed she was?
The "idiot"? Who the hell are you talking about dumbass?

Whoever it was who originally claimed Hillary Clinton abused her presidential powers.

Was that you? You tRumplings all look alike on the internet.
"Whoever it was who originally claimed Hillary Clinton abused her Presidential powers". AYFKM? That sounds exactly like one of those made up accusations the NYT is becoming famous for. You guys are all starting to sound like Biden, your guy.

Still a crime.
What was a crime?
Abuse of power.
What abuse of power?

Still a crime.
What was a crime?
Abuse of power.

If the situations was different...

The President was Obama, and the accused money ransom was Trump.
Every person here ready to convict Trump, would 100% in fact say Obama did nothing wrong and OBVIOUSLY Trump was trying to protect his son.
You know it, I know it, we ALL know it.
Huh? tRump trying to protect his son from what?

216180_5_.png

Fake? Which one is fake? They all seem to be easily verifiable as true.

Which one has been verified?
I asked first kiddo.

All fake.

Now... Which one has been verified? Who verified it?
Prove it.

Still a crime.
What was a crime?
Abuse of power.
What abuse of power?
Sale of missile and drone technology to foreign governments like China and Iran.....sale of US government uranium rights to Russians.
Then there's the time she tried to take over the health care industry in 1993.
The time she fired everyone at the WH travel office and replaced them with her fuck-buddies.
Then there's pay to play, taking bribes from foreign governments for White House access.
Then the real biggies....like child-sex-trafficking....human-trafficking....murdering witnesses....oh and the habit she seems to have for attacking foreign governments and trying to overthrow them....like Libya's Momar Qaddiffi....Egyptian President Mubarack....and Syrian President Assad.

Still a crime.

Wow, you can't be this fucking stupid? oh wait.....
Do not underestimate the power of stupid people to say dumb things.

Forum List

Back