List of Fake Scandals In The Last 30 Days

Forget about that crazy white winger he would argue that the sun never shines if his idiot 44 said it.
Like what for example?
Admit it you have never been right.

What has Obama said that needs to be covered up?
Oh I don't know. Maybe that he would have more flexibility after the election. Perhaps that Americans would save $2500 a year. That climate change was a crisis. Bragging about killing so many by drone. Probably a few hundred others.

But the whole part is that you have a warped sense of right and wrong and never seem to understand that your spin on right and wrong is never correct.
Isn’t that just acknowledging what can’t be done in an election year?
It has worked that way for centuries
And once again you are wrong.

You mean like Hillary did?

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk
Hillary is president? Do tell!
Hillary has no time for the Presidency now. She spends all day wearing her Capillis hat and hoping it grows brain cells as well as hair.
You mean like Hillary did?

Hillary is president? Do tell!
Hillary has no time for the Presidency now. She spends all day wearing her Capillis hat and hoping it grows brain cells as well as hair.
So, was she or wasn't she president? The post I originally quoted claimed she was.
It did? Where?

Read the thread kid. If you can't follow it get someone else to explain it to you, I'm done holding retarded tRumpling's hands with this crap.
Yeah....you're done alright.
Can't sell your line of bullshit so you're done.

The Bullshit just keeps rolling out....day after day....non-stop.....the load of excrement that the media and the Democrats keep producing gets more and more ridiculous by the day. Each one of these hoaxes has literally blown up in their faces. But then the next one comes down the poop-shoot. Who needs facts because every mofo in the Democrat party wants to talk about impeachment. Impeachment is the number one campaign platform.

There's so many of these bogus and lame stories it's difficult to keep track of them all. As soon as the REAL facts start coming out about them....they drop it like a bad habit and create another one to waste our time.

Let's make a list of all of the fake scandals that have been used to attack Trump this month, shall we?

• Trump knew Esptein, but so did the Clintons, the Prince, and half of congress, then Epstein is arrested and murdered in his jail cell in New York City
  • Trump used a Sharpie illegally....how dare Trump lie about the weather
  • Trump's justice Kavanaugh put his pecker in some woman's hand....yet she can't remember when or if it even happened
  • Trump said something terrible during a phone call...even though they claim he was asking the Ukrainians to do their jobs and investigate corruption.....but this whistleblower didn't even hear the conversation.....just heard about it.

216180_5_.png

Someone explain to me why any of these bullshit stories even matter.
Fake? Which one is fake? They all seem to be easily verifiable as true.
Verified by whom? Others working to smear this president?

It's just facts kid. For instance tRump is on video tape telling the world Epstein is a great guy with good taste in women, and he held a news conference with his altered map. These things aren't fake, they are true.

Are you kids really this far out of touch with reality?

So that means that Trump is a pedophile? That is quite a jump. Clinton flew on Epstein's jet. Does that mean Clinton is a pedophile? All you have is speculation based on one sentenced made many years ago. Ann Rule sat next to Ted Bundy at work and thought he was a nice guy, so Ann Rule must of been a serial killer by your logic.
I sold a candy bar and a Grape soda to a cop-killer once.
So I'm a cop-killer.

They all seem to be true

Trump knew Epstein well

Only as well as a cop knows a criminal.....
You forgot to mention he Kicked him the fuck out of his club for solicitation
Wow....

Imagine that
Trump kicked him out AFTER he was charged with being a pedophile
Lol, Trump kicked him out after he found out he was hitting on underage girls. We know you live in your own little world of alternative facts.

Anybody notice that that's how the narrative is shifting?

"Yeah, we did it. What are you gonna do about it?"

Openly flaunting the law is the new tRumpling technique.

I particularly like politicians saying, 'there was no pressure', while $250 million was being blocked for 'review'.

Yep, no pressure there.
This highlights why liberal progressives suck at foreign policy.

Foreign policy? Seeking dirt on Biden isn't foreign policy, comrade. Is to laugh.

Ha!
Actually this issue isn't just about Biden....it ties into Russian Collusion claims and influence peddling in the Ukraine, the basis for the Mueller Investigation's arrest of Paul Manafort. Trump asking to get to the bottom of it isn't criminal. However, complaining about it is an obvious attempt to cover up wrongdoing by the previous administration.

Yes, that's why Trump is using his campaign to get to the bottom of it, instead of the DoJ or the multiple investigative agencies under his authority. If Trump really thought Biden was dirty, there are legitimate ways to look into it. Trump's re-election campaign isn't one of them.
Uh......WTF are you talking about?
Trump supposedly asked a foreign leader, using normal channels, for assistance as POTUS. WTF does that have to do with his campaign???

The Bullshit just keeps rolling out....day after day....non-stop.....the load of excrement that the media and the Democrats keep producing gets more and more ridiculous by the day. Each one of these hoaxes has literally blown up in their faces. But then the next one comes down the poop-shoot. Who needs facts because every mofo in the Democrat party wants to talk about impeachment. Impeachment is the number one campaign platform.

There's so many of these bogus and lame stories it's difficult to keep track of them all. As soon as the REAL facts start coming out about them....they drop it like a bad habit and create another one to waste our time.

Let's make a list of all of the fake scandals that have been used to attack Trump this month, shall we?

• Trump knew Esptein, but so did the Clintons, the Prince, and half of congress, then Epstein is arrested and murdered in his jail cell in New York City
  • Trump's justice Kavanaugh put his pecker in some woman's hand....yet she can't remember when or if it even happened
  • Trump said something terrible during a phone call...even though they claim he was asking the Ukrainians to do their jobs and investigate corruption.....but this whistleblower didn't even hear the conversation.....just heard about it.

216180_5_.png

Only because democrats have shit for brains, they're happy that way so they want to stay that way.

Like what for example?

Oh I don't know. Maybe that he would have more flexibility after the election. Perhaps that Americans would save $2500 a year. That climate change was a crisis. Bragging about killing so many by drone. Probably a few hundred others.

But the whole part is that you have a warped sense of right and wrong and never seem to understand that your spin on right and wrong is never correct.
Not really
Politicians are constrained in an election year

I particularly like politicians saying, 'there was no pressure', while $250 million was being blocked for 'review'.

Yep, no pressure there.

Foreign policy? Seeking dirt on Biden isn't foreign policy, comrade. Is to laugh.

Ha!
Actually this issue isn't just about Biden....it ties into Russian Collusion claims and influence peddling in the Ukraine, the basis for the Mueller Investigation's arrest of Paul Manafort. Trump asking to get to the bottom of it isn't criminal. However, complaining about it is an obvious attempt to cover up wrongdoing by the previous administration.

Yes, that's why Trump is using his campaign to get to the bottom of it, instead of the DoJ or the multiple investigative agencies under his authority. If Trump really thought Biden was dirty, there are legitimate ways to look into it. Trump's re-election campaign isn't one of them.
Trump supposedly asked a foreign leader, using normal channels, for assistance as POTUS. WTF does that have to do with his campaign???
Did he ask or did he offer military support in return for damaging information against a political rival?

216180_5_.png

Trump not only knew the Epsteins, he partied with them. Trump was accused of raping a 14 year old (multiple times) at the Epstein property.

How dare Trump lie to the American people. I see you think that this is OK.

It was witnessed. Giving Kavanaugh an excuse because his dick was so pathetic that it was not noticed?

The supposed corruption ( since dubunked) happened years ago, You think Biden is over there now? He isn't the VP, you know that, right?.

Yep, no pressure there.

Ha!

As POTUS? Against his political opponent? Yes, indeed, the number one concern of Trump - in his official capacity as POTUS, while holding up a quarter-of-a-billion dollars in aid - is the frontrunner for the Democratic nomination. Jesus H. How many impossible things can you believe before breakfast?

So, how did our President use his Presidential Power with Ukraine?

Did he offer military aid in return for information about a political opponent?
If he did, it is impeachable

Maybe that is what the whistleblower thought was worth reporting
Maybe? Tell you what, maybe liberal progressives should quit the childish bs, and get something done for the American people...

The House has passed lots the stuff.

Moscow Mitch is still waiting for Trump to tell him what to do,.

216180_5_.png

Trump not only knew the Epsteins, he partied with them. Trump was accused of raping a 14 year old (multiple times) at the Epstein property.

It was witnessed. Giving Kavanaugh an excuse because his dick was so pathetic that it was not noticed?

The supposed corruption ( since dubunked) happened years ago, You think Biden is over there now? He isn't the VP, you know that, right?.

It's purely coincidental that when news of the whistleblower broke, every Trumpkin became an instant expert on Biden's corruption.

Not really
Come on stop acting like you have no intelligence. If Trump ever said that you and every other leftist would be ready to crucify him, not one of you would be saying like politicians are restrained in an election year.
But because you happen to worship him you are making excuses.

Not really
Come on stop acting like you have no intelligence. If Trump ever said that you and every other leftist would be ready to crucify him, not one of you would be saying like politicians are restrained in an election year.
But because you happen to worship him you are making excuses.
You are reaching

Given the magnitude of the things Trump has said, that would be an improvement

Fail!

Biden isn't president.

And never will be!

:D

Trump is the one abusing his powers as President
So much so that a whistleblower felt the need to report what is going on

Trump is in full obstruction mode
View attachment 280587
Really?

Then why won’t Trump release what the whistleblower reported?
He denies everything but won’t report what he is denying

"whistleblower"

LOL

Yes, that is an obligation of someone in government that sees an ethical violation or illegal act.

What was the violation?

Sooo... to Recap:

1) Biden, admittedly while cameras were rolling, witheld $1 bn in U.S. funds to pressure Ukraine to fire prosecutor. That as it happens was seeking an investigation into Biden's son employer in Ukraine.
THIS IS OK... no problem.

2) Trump, through second hand undisclosed sources, said something to Ukraine President about Biden, we don't know what, so he should be impeached. (Still main headline on CNN.com despite new admitted Biden scandal)

THIS IS NOT OK...because...well...Orange man bad.

216180_5_.png

The accusation was dropped by the accuser.

Yes lying is bad and all politicians do it. You never object unless it is trump.

The Only accuser is the witness Max Stein and the description is of two victims both of whomm dispute the allegation.

Trump is the one abusing his powers as President
So much so that a whistleblower felt the need to report what is going on

Trump is in full obstruction mode
View attachment 280587
Really?

Then why won’t Trump release what the whistleblower reported?
He denies everything but won’t report what he is denying

"whistleblower"

LOL

Yes, that is an obligation of someone in government that sees an ethical violation or illegal act.

What was the violation?

Nothing! Trump is going to show us how "pitch perfect" the call was:

Grisham: Trump 'willing' to release Ukraine call transcript, but it could set 'bad precedent'

I'm just kidding. I couldn't resist. Trump will never release the transcript. Not a true, complete one, anyway.

All this fantasy BS has damaged the Democrats credibility forever. Sooner or later, they will be forced to wake up and rejoin reality. Personally, I call all these fairy tale stories exhibit A in the liberals up and coming insanity plea.
Credibility. Where did Trumpians learn that word?
Lol
Says someone who trusts career politicians

Lol
Progressives gave this nation trump, thanks to “hope and change”...karma is a bitch

Forum List

Back