List some reasons why you would vote for Donald Trump

20 reasons to vote Donald J. Trump to become President - Lots of good reasons
I'll start if off
6. He is courageous. Mr. Trump has been viciously attacked by the Washington establishment and the media – and he has not budged one inch. In other words, he is willing to take charge and lead.

7. He listens. At Trump Presidential events, the audience gets to actually speak to him without being screened, and he responds without a teleprompter.

8. His success is unmatched in the business world by all the others -
He attended one of the best business schools/ to make 10 billion dollars.
wXcDXdLB.jpg

Post some of your reasons

there is no reason to vote for the psycho.

I'll start if off
6. He is courageous. Mr. Trump has been viciously attacked by the Washington establishment and the media – and he has not budged one inch. In other words, he is willing to take charge and lead.

7. He listens. At Trump Presidential events, the audience gets to actually speak to him without being screened, and he responds without a teleprompter.

wXcDXdLB.jpg

No normal person will be voting hitlery...I agree....

I'll start if off

wXcDXdLB.jpg

No normal person will be voting hitlery...I agree....
Pretty sure over 60% of Americans will be voting for her. And this is coming from a Trump supporter

I'll start if off

wXcDXdLB.jpg

his kill or be killed mentality will be useful for war

He needs to borrow tens of millions of dollars from his father as he fucks up left and right.
He Grabs women by the pussy!
He insults everyone
He lies and spins any personal responsibility for his actions.
hillary is worse

I'll start if off

wXcDXdLB.jpg

theres heaps. and he aint no psycho

List some reasons why you would vote for Donald Trump

Hmm....

• Being fatally naïve
  • Being poorly educated
  • Being not-Hispanic
  • Being not-Muslim
  • Being not-female
  • Being not-Native American
  • Being not-a-protestor
  • Being not-congenitally disabled
  • Being not-a-fan of the First Amendment
  • Being a passive-authoritarian (Daddy complex)
  • Being easily swayed
  • Operating on emotion rather than intellect
  • Being Archie Bunker
  • Being Vladimir Putin
  • Being Dim Dong Ill
  • Being Benito Mussolini
FUNNY LIST

Not the main reason I would vote for Trump, but today it was revealed that the DNC, by of a cancelled check payable to a support group which paid another support group was caught on video tape conspiring to provoke violence at Trump rallies. They managed to force cancellation of a Chicago rally and another one somewhere else.

Not only has Trump been the victim of the MSM (a propaganda machine for the DNC and Hillary), but he has been the target of felony conspiracy to incite violence at his rallies. Since I can't possibly bring myself to vote for liberal scum that cheat to win, I will be voting for Trump.

Hillary is THE most despicable, dishonest, 100% criminal politician ever to run for President. She does not deserve anyone's vote.
you want sumthing?

He needs to borrow tens of millions of dollars from his father as he fucks up left and right.
He insults everyone

Except for #2, I kinda like that in a presidential candiate.

I'll start if off

wXcDXdLB.jpg

There is little reason to vote for Trump either.

I'll start if off

wXcDXdLB.jpg

There is little reason to vote for Trump either.
I see what you did there! Hillary is the psycho

I'll start if off

wXcDXdLB.jpg

No mo Obama.

I'll start if off

wXcDXdLB.jpg

He is not a scum lib named hillary.

He insults everyone

I see why he is a great friend with the Clinton's now!

I have thought many times about any reason why I would vote for Trump and like Hillary or a gay thought there is no reason to think about it because it is something that will never happen!

I'll start if off

wXcDXdLB.jpg

he will deport illegal immigrants

Forum List

Back