List some reasons why you would vote for Donald Trump

20 reasons to vote Donald J. Trump to become President - Lots of good reasons
I'll start if off
6. He is courageous. Mr. Trump has been viciously attacked by the Washington establishment and the media – and he has not budged one inch. In other words, he is willing to take charge and lead.

7. He listens. At Trump Presidential events, the audience gets to actually speak to him without being screened, and he responds without a teleprompter.

8. His success is unmatched in the business world by all the others -
He attended one of the best business schools/ to make 10 billion dollars.
wXcDXdLB.jpg

Post some of your reasons
He is assertive and dominant and will deal with criminals swiftly and efficiently

I'll start if off
6. He is courageous. Mr. Trump has been viciously attacked by the Washington establishment and the media – and he has not budged one inch. In other words, he is willing to take charge and lead.

7. He listens. At Trump Presidential events, the audience gets to actually speak to him without being screened, and he responds without a teleprompter.

wXcDXdLB.jpg

He speaks for us little people. Hate to break it to ya’ – but we don’t have much of a voice. We have politicians who will throw us meaningless bones, corny platitudes about the “American dream”, and make big promises they will never keep. At the end of the day, all do their donors’ bidding, and the bidding of Big Business rather than ours. Try speaking up and you will be flattened. It takes someone powerful, who is beholden to no-one more powerful, to lift up our concerns. Thank heavens we have someone who understands those concerns and is willing to be that voice.

I'll start if off

wXcDXdLB.jpg

How about some reasons to vote against Trump?

He's not a crony- insider like hiLIARy

Sent from my VS415PP using Tapatalk

I'll start if off

wXcDXdLB.jpg

real talk

Forum List

Back