Listen and learn

Lt col Peters later said that for the first time in his memory, he agreed completely with Rumsfeld.

Yeah right, listen to the dickhead that helped rah-rah us right into the invasion of Iraq, no thanks I got more than a full dose of Donny's warmonger insanity during the Bush years...... :rolleyes:

As a Obabble supporter you automatically love dickheads...don't be afraid...

No, he's just comfortable being stupid.

See.... Being a dimocrap scumbag requires a certain stupidity. It requires that you keep yourself uninformed, ignorant and stupid.

If you allow yourself to become informed, you might become educated and that might make you intelligent.

It is difficult to admit to yourself that the beliefs you've held most of your life have been completely and utterly wrong. And that is what dimocrap scum have to do... Admit they were wrong about just about everything in the lives. Otherwise, they can't become free, independent thinkers.

Just can't be done.

Being a stupid fucking dimocrap scumbag is more than just a vote. It's a way of life. Their ENTIRE WAY OF LIFE is based on their dimocrapism.

EVERYTHING in their life is viewed through a filtered lens of dimcrapism. Everything. Not just once every two or four years.... I'm talking about their entire lives.

It's much easier for them to defend their stupidity and ignorance than it is to change everything in their life. THAT would be hard. THAT would require totally re-thnking their entire lives... Which for most dimocrap scum, is a waste anyway.

They can't figure it out because they don't WANT to figure it.

They MUST remain stupid, uninformed and ignorant.

They have no choice.

Well, they do..... It's just that it's a lot of work and if you don't catch yourself at a younger age (early 30's tops) you've already entangled yourself so deeply in the depravity of the dimocrap lifestyle, it's almost impossible to extricate yourself.

Kinda pitiful, actually.

Like having to put a wounded animal out of its misery.

But it needs to be done.

dimocraps are what they are -- Stupid, uninformed, ignorant, dishonest, corrupt, liars, without honor.....

And they like it that way

Gosh I miss the days when adults actually ran the government. Rumsfeld was one of the good guys, both the youngest and oldest SecDef on record.

Gosh I miss the days when adults actually ran the government. Rumsfeld was one of the good guys, both the youngest and oldest SecDef on record.

Youngest, oldest and clearly the dumbest.

"We do know of certain knowledge that he [Osama Bin Laden] is either in Afghanistan, or in some other country, or dead."

"We know where they are. They're in the area around Tikrit and Baghdad and east, west, south and north somewhat." –on Iraq's weapons of mass destruction

"Death has a tendency to encourage a depressing view of war."

"Freedom's untidy, and free people are free to make mistakes and commit crimes and do bad things." –on looting in Iraq after the U.S. invasion, adding "stuff happens"

"As you know, you go to war with the army you have, not the army you might want or wish to have at a later time." (Watch the RMS Thursday at 9PM on MSNBC and see how much time the Bush Administration had to prepare for their intentional invasion and occupation of Iraq!).

I'd like to see Rumsfeld interviewed by John Stewart; an interview by Hannity is about as enlightening as Edgar Bergen interviewing Charley McCarthy. The only interesting aspect would be who is the biggest dummy, Hannity or Rumsfeld.

Last edited:

"We do know of certain knowledge that he [Osama Bin Laden] is either in Afghanistan, or in some other country, or dead."

"We know where they are. They're in the area around Tikrit and Baghdad and east, west, south and north somewhat." –on Iraq's weapons of mass destruction

"Freedom's untidy, and free people are free to make mistakes and commit crimes and do bad things." –on looting in Iraq after the U.S. invasion, adding "stuff happens"

"As you know, you go to war with the army you have, not the army you might want or wish to have at a later time." (Watch the RMS Thursday at 9PM on MSNBC and see how much time the Bush Administration had to prepare for their intentional invasion and occupation of Iraq!).

I'd like to see Rumsfeld interviewed by John Stewart; an interview by Hannity is about as enlightening as Edgar Bergen interviewing Charley McCarthy. The only interesting aspect would be who is the biggest dummy, Hannity or Rumsfeld.

You must believe that Obama is really stupid since the list of idiocies he's uttered is much much longer. Furthermore, several of those statements are the simple truth. You do go to war with the army you have, and Democrats will claim it's inadequate no matter how much it kicks ass.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6gEQLTHev0]Rumsfeld on Bin Ladens Secret Cave Network - YouTube[/ame]

:lmao:

Good Ol' Donny has no credit, sorry. Opines from guys like him are about as useful as a toilet flushing.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buywcv04AFo]Donald Rumsfeld is an Idiot - He can't distinguish between Saddam and Osama! - YouTube[/ame]

You must believe that Obama is really stupid since the list of idiocies he's uttered is much much longer. Furthermore, several of those statements are the simple truth. You do go to war with the army you have, and Democrats will claim it's inadequate no matter how much it kicks ass.

The fact is at President Bush's first national security meeting - nearly a year before the Sept. 11 attacks - the Iraq Question was the first item of business. For those curious about this comment, read: The Price of Loyalty: George W. Bush, the White House, and the Education of Paul O'Neill, by Ron Suskind.

The Sect. of Defense had two years to prepare the army he had with the army he needed to invade and occupy Iraq; a plan which was in the works from day one of the Bush Administration. FYI, IEDs were not new (Satchel bombs existed in Saigon, placed on bicycles during the Vietnam War) and something the Commander-in- Chief and his Sect. of Defense should well have known.

They sent our uniformed service men and women into harms way without proper equipment and the results were predictable - deaths, serious head and limb injuries; they had no idea of Islam or the sectarian violence which would create near civil war in the native population, nor the impact it might have on Muslims around the world.

First posted in 2011 by me here: A Plan For Iran

Once upon a time there was Silkworm, Bear and Goat. All three hated Eagle for various reasons of their own so they were united against her. Eagle was fierce and strong but had the uncanny penchant to be distracted by mice. So Silkworm, Bear and Goat silently mapped her penchants and formulated a plan to destroy her.

They knew that because of Eagle's strength, it would take a very long time to bring her down. So many years before they began placing mice strategically here and there, while waiting in ambush. They were smart enough not to take her on headlong. Bear used to try but they decided he should play possum to make Eagle even more drunk with her omnipotence...at Bear's "defeat".

The plan was to be like leeches, to bleed her without her knowing. So they opted each time as she swooped on the mice they let loose, to just pluck a few feathers from her. Enough to make a difference over time, but not too many so she would notice that the ruse might be harmful to her.

As the years went by, Eagle began to look rather ragged and thin. But still encouraged by her endless ego that her body looked fit, she believed in spite of it she could still soar no matter what. But Silkworm, Bear and Goat knew better. They knew that she had lost enough feathers to where she no longer could fly as well. So they made another plan.

Eagle was beginning to wise up to the mice carefully placed before her. She retreated to her perch to attend to her messy nest and squabbling chicks. So Silkworm and Bear told Goat to provoke her. Eagle's best friend that lived near goat was Scorpion who lived on an eastern shore of the Mediterranean, a crucial port. Eagle and Scorpion were bound by a sacred pact that revolved around using oils to anoint fattened pigs, and some holy places, a war and a bunch of other entanglements too varied and numerous to mention...I digress..where was I. Oh yes, the trap..

Anyway Goat knew Eagle had one great intolerance. That was the intolerance of any other beast who had exploding eggs as vile as hers. So Silkworm and Bear who already had these eggs, told Goat to begin to make them too. They knew that Scorpion, who also had these eggs, would become so furious that her neighbor Goat had even one, that she would scream like a tantrum infant for her friend Eagle to swoop on Goat and kill him for daring to have an exploding vile egg so nearby her.

Now, Eagle as I said was in her perch, picking out nastiness here and there, distracted by noisy and hungry chicks. The timing couldn't be more perfect for Silkworm, Bear and Goat's plan. Eagle was "made to know" about Goat's laboratories working away on the exploding egg device. Eagle was furious and even in spite of pressing matters at the nest, considered the unthinkable..

Yet some small voice in her was wary, having lost so many feathers the chill of reality now seeped into her bones. Her sixth sense moved in.. She halted for a moment just to think.

She could

1. Swoop down and give "reason to ire" to Silkworm, Bear and Goat to summon other benign creatures of the land to their aid, from the appearance of Eagle's final act of unwarranted aggression to onloookers, gain their support and kill her or..

2. She could rely on her sixth sense, stay at home close to her chicks and competely ignore the cries of her friend Scorpion. After all, Scorpion had all the equipment to defend herself. She had more exploding eggs than Goat by far and she liked to use her tail to sting all her neighbors at her whim, even against the advice of her longtime cohort Eagle to not do so. Scorpion liked to flex because she knew everyone was afraid of Eagle, her best friend. But Scorpion failed to notice how many feathers Eagle came to be missing over the years of swooping on mice so strangely availible and distracting to her penetrating eye.

The moral of the story is that having an eagle eye may mean you are fatally-myopic. Perhaps a fish-eye lens instead?

Rummy appears to be falling right into a well-laid trap. Russia never was not running the Ukraine. Sometimes big stage events can cause people to think they need to act when instead just watching is more prudent. Sword rattling just makes you look dumb when it all washes out and you can do nothing about what's going on.

It sounds like Rummy is contradicting Bush's plan for us to stop being the police force of the world.

The reason Putin is able to get his way in the Ukraine is because the EU has made it pretty clear they are not going to try to stop him. It is the EU that is weak. They depend too heavily on Russian gas.

If the US does not have the support of its European allies in what is a European crisis, our options are extremely limited. That is not due to any weakness on our part, but on theirs.

These are the facts on the ground.

It sounds like Rummy is contradicting Bush's plan for us to stop being the police force of the world.

Given Rumsfeld's past comments, it's hard to say what he means and if he will say the same thing tomorrow.

see here, more half wit and 'wisdom' from Bush's Sect. of Defense:

"If I said yes, that would then suggest that that might be the only place where it might be done which would not be accurate, necessarily accurate. It might also not be inaccurate, but I'm disinclined to mislead anyone. "

There's another way to phrase that and that is that the absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence. It is basically saying the same thing in a different way. Simply because you do not have evidence that something does exist does not mean that you have evidence that it doesn't exist. "-on Iraqi weapons of mass destruction

"It is unknowable how long that conflict [the war in Iraq] will last. It could last six days, six weeks. I doubt six months. "-in Feb. 2003

"Well, um, you know, something neither good nor bad but thinking makes it so, I suppose, as Shakespeare said."

"Secretary Powell and I agree on every single issue that has ever been before this administration except for those instances where Collings still learning."

"Learn to say ' I don't know. ' If used when appropriate, it will be often. "

"I don't know what the facts are but somebody certainly going to sit down with him and find out what he knows that they may not know, and make sure he knows what they know that he may not know."

"I'm not into this detail stuff. I'm more concepty. "

Sometimes big stage events can cause people to think they need to act when instead just watching is more prudent.

You mean like when some irrational fool starts screaming about abandoning one of the world's largest cities when it is clear that doing so is not necessary or in any way likely?

Forum List

Back