Listen: In audio recording, Trump heard discussing sensitive Iran document

Good question. I read a little while back that it was a recording of an author’s interview with Trump and now I don’t recall if I read it or just assumed that it was being made by that author. (It had something to do with Mark Meadows, as I recall.)

Now, I wonder if it was maybe a different kind of recording. Maybe an illegal wiretap?

And the fact is, an audio recording doesn’t provide enough information for a listener to ascertain whether the former President actually showed the document to that author.

But the former President’s commentary is right. If Miley came up with the idiotic plan to attack Iran, then why did he and others try to smear Trump as supposedly coming up with that concept?

Miley needs to be relieved of his command now.
one more piece of evidence of what a loser this guy is .. and deceitful

trump doesn't care, He really thinks he is above the law. He is about to find out that he is NOT above the law. His fears are coming true. But the repub cult is willing to roll the dice of the future felon.
Only one cult Herr jimboliar......again, you never stop talking about Trump and making him the next president. Did it ever occur to you simply to shut up?
Thanks wacko jimboliar, great campaign manager.

trump doesn't care, He really thinks he is above the law. He is about to find out that he is NOT above the law. His fears are coming true. But the repub cult is willing to roll the dice of the future felon.
Trump believes he can slither out of any crisis. He has for most all of his privileged life.

Only one cult Herr jimboliar......again, you never stop talking about Trump and making him the next president. Did it ever occur to you simply to shut up?
Thanks wacko jimboliar, great campaign manager.
Yeah, yeah, yeah we heard that shit back in 2020.

go do a makeover of your lame-assed attempts at insults

Oh, really?

The document and recording are described in the indictment Smith's team secured against Trump earlier this month, recounted as an alleged meeting with "a writer, a publisher, and two members of" Trump's staff, "none of whom possessed a security clearance."

But according to a source familiar with the matter, Trump was not charged with unlawfully holding onto the Iran-related document discussed in the recording.

Because FBI/DOJ never found it.
Iran memo not among the 31 records underlying charges in Trump federal indictment
Attorneys for Donald Trump turned over material in mid-March in response to a federal subpoena related to a classified US military document described by the former president on tape in 2021 but were unable to find the document itself, two sources tell CNN.
The sources say prosecutors made clear to Trump’s attorneys after issuing the subpoena that they specifically wanted the Iran document he talked about on tape as well as any material referencing classified information – like meeting notes, audio recordings or copies of the document – that may still be Trump’s possession.

The fact that Trump’s team was unable to produce the document underscores the challenges the government has faced in trying to recover classified material that Trump took when he left the White House and in understanding the movement of government records that Trump kept.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/06/02/poli...ald Trump turned,itself, two sources tell CNN.

Reports from 'anonymous' sources claim they don't have it.

CBS:
Is the Iran memo not among the 31 records?

It generally outlines each of the 31 classified records that prosecutors allege Trump illegally kept, without naming the exact subject matter. The Iran memo is not part of the list of the 31 records in the indictment, the source said.Jun 27, 2023

The Delldude Troll has a BackAgain, approach to posting: ignoring anything that might ...

deaf dumb blind jazz.jpg

Trump believes he can slither out of any crisis. He has for most all of his privileged life.
Yup, he claims to be the voice of the working man, when he is actually the very reason the working man needs to struggle. He is one of the privileged rich. He was born wealthy and he has used his wealth and influence, along with Mafia-like threats to slide past his crimes. That may be coming to a startling end soon. His overtures to the UAW are not being received well.

It is funny
There is no proof he showed anybody anything.
Your acting like a audio is not proof. Nixon got taken down on the audio tapes that he made. Tapes and transcripts are admissible evidence.

“Secret. This is secret information. Look, look at this,” Trump says at one point, according to the transcript. “This was done by the military and given to me.”

“All sorts of stuff – pages long, look. Wait a minute, let’s see here. I just found, isn’t that amazing? This totally wins my case, you know. Except it is like, highly confidential. Secret. This is secret information. Look, look at this.”

He admits on tape that this is secret and highly confidential. Obviously there are witnesses who will be testifying. He telling this to someone who obviously does not have a security clearance.

Yup, he claims to be the voice of the working man, when he is actually the very reason the working man needs to struggle. He is one of the privileged rich. He was born wealthy and he has used his wealth and influence, along with Mafia-like threats to slide past his crimes. That may be coming to a startling end soon. His overtures to the UAW are not being received well.

Now you sound like Mrs Jones, totally kookbot and the opposite of reality.
But, your Reichbabble makes for great campaign fodder for those with common sense.....we believe the opposite of what you say and it makes Trump stronger.
Only one cult, only one mafia jimboliar.

Forum List

Back