Listen: In audio recording, Trump heard discussing sensitive Iran document

Who said that no Iran documents were found? I don’t belief the DoJ ever said that.

I think you have to be pretty biased to listen to the tape and think he’s just talking about newspaper clippings (which your only source on that is just what Trump claims, hardly a good source).

He says “this was done by the military and given to me”, and I’m supposed to think the military gave him a newspaper clipping?

What makes more sense? Trump is waving around illegal documents to strangers and proclaiming that he never declassified them when he has already previously stated that he can declassify with a thought, or does it make more sense that he is bitching about his General lying to the press and he is holding up newspaper clippings of those lies?

What makes more sense? Trump is waving around illegal documents to strangers and proclaiming that he never declassified them when he has already previously stated that he can declassify with a thought, or does it make more sense that he is bitching about his General lying to the press and he is holding up newspaper clippings of those lies?
They weren’t strangers, they were people that were close to him, specifically a biographer. And yeah, Trump seems like the kind of jerk who would think he could do something like that and no one would ever hold him accountable. He made sure to say it was “off the record”.

The specific language he uses makes it seem quite unlikely he was talking about newspaper clippings.

He said the military made “this” and gave it to him. How could that be referring to newspaper clippings?

As for finding the document, I don’t know if your source is accurate or not. I do know that two months after your article was published his indictment added a charge for possessing a document that fits the description of the invasion plan. It seems unwise to do so unless they had that document, but we will see.

They weren’t strangers, they were people that were close to him, specifically a biographer. And yeah, Trump seems like the kind of jerk who would think he could do something like that and no one would ever hold him accountable. He made sure to say it was “off the record”.

The specific language he uses makes it seem quite unlikely he was talking about newspaper clippings.

He said the military made “this” and gave it to him. How could that be referring to newspaper clippings?

As for finding the document, I don’t know if your source is accurate or not. I do know that two months after your article was published his indictment added a charge for possessing a document that fits the description of the invasion plan. It seems unwise to do so unless they had that document, but we will see.

His story lines up perfectly with the audio. You can believe its a lie, but they dont have an Iranian war plan document, so this entire debate is moot. Without that document, they dont have anything on him. That is just a fact.

What makes more sense? You tards have been misled by your propagandists, or Trump was waving around a document he admitted was still classified?

Your propagandists have kept you in the dark, son.

Your article is dated last June.

You need to catch up. The war plan document Trump was hiding has been found: https://www.justice.gov/storage/US-v-Trump-Nauta-De-Oliveira-23-80101.pdf

His story lines up perfectly with the audio. You can believe its a lie, but they dont have an Iranian war plan document, so this entire debate is moot. Without that document, they dont have anything on him. That is just a fact.

You can hear P01135809 discussing, and you still do not believe it.
What makes more sense? You tards have been misled by your propagandists, or Trump was waving around a document he admitted was still classified?

Your propagandists have kept you in the dark, son.

Your article is dated last June.

You need to catch up. The war plan document has been found: https://www.justice.gov/storage/US-v-Trump-Nauta-De-Oliveira-23-80101.pdf

Your stating facts, MAGA don't like no stinkin' facts

Prove me wrong, kid.
Already did elsewhere, but I'll let you slide this once:

The indictment has Trump in his own words stating they are classified. National Security not important to you? read the indictment

"After his presidency, Trump was not authorized to posses or retain classified documents.'" the laws are exact

"After his presidency, Trump was not authorized to posses or retain classified documents.'" the laws are exact

It's based on the law. Read the indictment The issue is addressed, stating laws and orders that were violated.

trump jack smith indcitment list a.jpg

Because that is what was reported. Also, they never found Iran war plans at Mara Lago, so that kinda blows that theory out of the water.
He will be found guilty of obstruction of justice. It is always the attempted cover up that takes these criminals down.

The indictment has Trump in his own words stating they are classified. National Security not important to you? read the indictment

It's based on the law. Read the indictment The issue is addressed, stating laws and orders that were violated.

View attachment 831487
This is the part of the charges you need to come to grips with:

6. On two occasions in 2021, TRUMP showed classified documents to others, as follows:

a. In July 2021, at Trump National Golf Club in Bedminster, New Jersey (“The Bedminster Club”), during an audio-recorded meeting with a writer, a publisher, and two members of his staff, none of whom possessed a security clearance, TRUMP showed and described a “plan of attack” that TRUMP
said was prepared for him by the Department of Defense and a senior military official. TRUMP told the individuals that the plan was “highly confidential” and “secret.” TRUMP also said, “as president I could have declassified it,” and, “Now I can’t, you know, but this is still a secret.”

b. In August or September 2021, at The Bedminster Club, TRUMP showed a representative of his political action committee who did not possess a security clearance a classified map related to a military operation and told the representative that he should not be showing it to the representative and that the representative should not get too close.

So where does the DOJ prove He had possession of said documents other than second hand testimony? Trump's lawyers never did find these documents and DOJ didn't include it in their accounting of evidence seized.

Done.

In post #311

Now fuck off, troll
Epic fail by a Cub Scout.

Why is anyone concerned about trump being over heard discussing Iran, when we have a current President giving the leading state sponsor of terror 6 billion dollars?

View attachment 831487
By law, a former president is obliged to return all presidential material to the National Archives after the end of their term.

Why is anyone concerned about trump being over heard discussing Iran, when we have a current President giving the leading state sponsor of terror 6 billion dollars?
There are multiple instances of trump obstructing the FBI investigation. That will be his downfall.

Forum List

Back