Listen: In audio recording, Trump heard discussing sensitive Iran document

FOX didn't tell you the story?

Of course Trump knew.
FOX News told us the WHOLE story. Like the part where he never showed classified documents to anyone who was there during that recording. He was showing them news paper clippings of the General telling the media that Trump wanted to invade Iran..."i could have declassified this stuff l, but i didnt". Meaning, it was the Generals idea to invade, not Trumps, and Trump regrets not declassifying it.

No one in that room says they saw any classified documents. YOUR news sources didnt tell you that part.

It is funny

Your acting like a audio is not proof. Nixon got taken down on the audio tapes that he made. Tapes and transcripts are admissible evidence.

“Secret. This is secret information. Look, look at this,” Trump says at one point, according to the transcript. “This was done by the military and given to me.”

“All sorts of stuff – pages long, look. Wait a minute, let’s see here. I just found, isn’t that amazing? This totally wins my case, you know. Except it is like, highly confidential. Secret. This is secret information. Look, look at this.”

He admits on tape that this is secret and highly confidential. Obviously there are witnesses who will be testifying. He telling this to someone who obviously does not have a security clearance.
Nixon went down due to tape and trump is about to go down due to tape. His own words, along with his stupid continuing confessions he makes in TV interviews, will bring him to his knees. He may very well be a convicted felon before he wins the repub nomination. If he is re-elected he will kill the investigations, just like any good dictator would do. The independent voters are not going to let that happen!

It is funny

Your acting like a audio is not proof. Nixon got taken down on the audio tapes that he made. Tapes and transcripts are admissible evidence.

“Secret. This is secret information. Look, look at this,” Trump says at one point, according to the transcript. “This was done by the military and given to me.”

“All sorts of stuff – pages long, look. Wait a minute, let’s see here. I just found, isn’t that amazing? This totally wins my case, you know. Except it is like, highly confidential. Secret. This is secret information. Look, look at this.”

He admits on tape that this is secret and highly confidential. Obviously there are witnesses who will be testifying. He telling this to someone who obviously does not have a security clearance.

Nixon went down due to tape and trump is about to go down due to tape. His own words, along with his stupid continuing confessions he makes in TV interviews, will bring him to his knees. He may very well be a convicted felon before he wins the repub nomination. If he is re-elected he will kill the investigations, just like any good dictator would do. The independent voters are not going to let that happen!
Trump said nothing of any consequence on the recording jimboliar.
You are making him the next president with your nonstop Reichdrivel.
jimboliar, Trump's biggest asset.

I would wager the FBI has witnesses who saw the documents. If they do, trump is cooked.
Iran war plan documents werent found at Mara Lago. No one in the audio recording has reported that they saw classified documents either.

Because that is what was reported. Also, they never found Iran war plans at Mara Lago, so that kinda blows that theory out of the water.
Do you believe everything that’s reported now? Trump and his buddies lied a lot about the circumstances of this case to the media, and that got reported too.

Do you believe everything that’s reported now? Trump and his buddies lied a lot about the circumstances of this case to the media, and that got reported too.
The wording in the indictment doesn't address possession, only people claiming they 'saw' what they believed was a classified document.

I believe all the information adds up to it being accurate. Besides, no Iran documents were found at Mara Lago, so that audio recording doesnt help the prosecution one iota. If their claim is "Trump was showing war documents to the people in the recording", then defense is going to say, "where is your proof that he was showing classified documents instead of newspaper clippings?", and they wont have any proof.

And they found classified documents in his home and he has no security clearance as a former president.

How politics effect people is really strange. The evidence is clear yet they ignore it because it is an inconvenient truth.

I believe all the information adds up to it being accurate. Besides, no Iran documents were found at Mara Lago, so that audio recording doesnt help the prosecution one iota. If their claim is "Trump was showing war documents to the people in the recording", then defense is going to say, "where is your proof that he was showing classified documents instead of newspaper clippings?", and they wont have any proof.
Who said that no Iran documents were found? I don’t belief the DoJ ever said that.

I think you have to be pretty biased to listen to the tape and think he’s just talking about newspaper clippings (which your only source on that is just what Trump claims, hardly a good source).

He says “this was done by the military and given to me”, and I’m supposed to think the military gave him a newspaper clipping?

FOX News told us the WHOLE story. Like the part where he never showed classified documents to anyone who was there during that recording. He was showing them news paper clippings of the General telling the media that Trump wanted to invade Iran..."i could have declassified this stuff l, but i didnt". Meaning, it was the Generals idea to invade, not Trumps, and Trump regrets not declassifying it.

No one in that room says they saw any classified documents. YOUR news sources didnt tell you that part.
regurgitate Trump's claims. Just like you have with the 2020 election -- that FOX is paying out billions of dollars, for falling claiming.

Just like some of you questioned the existence of the recording itself, you now question what people in the room have told investigators? Oh wait! You don't know what people in the room told investigators they witnessed.

The investigators had enough for the prosecutor to add to the charges. It will all come out in court.

He's behind me.jpg

Better hone the anticipated personal attacks on everyone in that room.

Forum List

Back