Listen: In audio recording, Trump heard discussing sensitive Iran document

A biographer writing a book about Meadows.

How out of the loop are you people?
I have read that while Meadows person was recording it, it was also recorded by his own staffer to ensure accuracy. I'll post link when I find it.

ETA:
Trump's own staffer recorded it.

The audio clip was recorded in July 2021 during a meeting between Trump and publishers working on the autobiography of former White House chief of staff Mark Meadows. Trump aide Margo Martin, who regularly tapes conversations with authors to ensure accuracy, recorded the conversation.

Last edited:
Hate to burst your bubble. But Smith has not charged trump in the NJ documents case yet. And if he does, he will likely have testimony from people who saw the document. What do you keep trying to defend a POS like trump?
Why do you keep talking about Trump and why do you defend a POS like Poopeypants?
jimboliar.

Well, here it is. The audio recording of Trump showing a classified defense document to a couple giggling staff members who have no security clearance.

The recording, made at a meeting at Trump’s golf course in Bedminster, N.J., is an important piece of evidence obtained by special counsel Jack Smith. It appears to undercut Trump’s claims that he had declassified the documents before leaving office or didn’t know about possessing restricted documents after leaving the White House.
What document? They dont have the document in question. It wasnt found in their search. Either the tape is misleading or Trump destroyed that document. Either way, its pretty hard to convict someone for waving around a classified document if you can prove it was a classified document in the first place. :dunno:

Who made the recording? Did Trump know that someone was recording him? Why was there a recording being made?
He knew he was being rocorded and the mood was light and jovial. It doesnt seem like what happened is what their trying to say happened. I encourage everyone to listen to that audio. Im not really sure what he is even saying, which makes the accusation pretty weak.

What document? They dont have the document in question. It wasnt found in their search. Either the tape is misleading or Trump destroyed that document. Either way, its pretty hard to convict someone for waving around a classified document if you can prove it was a classified document in the first place. :dunno:
The Bedminster incident HAS NOT been charged yet. There are lots of charges in Florida that trump needs to be worried about.

Hate to burst your bubble. But Smith has not charged trump in the NJ documents case yet. And if he does, he will likely have testimony from people who saw the document. What do you keep trying to defend a POS like trump?
The document that Trump says "i cant show it to you because its classified"? Thats the document youre suggesting they are going to recognize? Do you see the flaw here?

There were witnesses who saw what was being discussed .

The document that Trump says "i cant show it to you because its classified"? Thats the document youre suggesting they are going to recognize? Do you see the flaw here?
If it was what Trump said it was it had a big red SECRET stamp on it

If it was what Trump said it was it had a big red SECRET stamp on it
So they saw something with a big red stamp on it? Do you think thats going to hold up in court? Im pretty sure they would be required to describe whats on it, otherwise you cant say that he showed it to them. Right?

Bro, read the news.
Bro, Read. The. Indictment.

What you call "news" is partisan hack propaganda. Why do you keep going back to be lied to? Your propagandists know you won't read the indictment and will swallow their lies whole.

That is beyond retarded.

Forum List

Back