Listen to the insane way leftists talk about themselves now: pronouns, physical description, and clothing!

I didn't vote for that.
These pronouns started under the trump admin.
You can't blame this on Biden.

You can blame it on Left Wing Idiots, which I don't support.

Fuck the far left Liberals and the Alt-Right Losers.
They are NOT my people.

Are you Alt-Right Marvin?

You voted for Kamala Harris, the assclown in the video embarrassing herself with that ridiculous drivel.

Yes, it did start under Biden. It never happened in the Trump administration.
Whatever Dude/Maam

I started a NEW part-time job in 2017.
Under the signature line was the option to list your pronouns.

I NEVER did, it's stupid.

Are you saying I'm lying about the pronoun signature line in 2017?
And that did really happen until after Biden was elected.

You voted for Kamala Harris, the assclown in the video embarrassing herself with that ridiculous drivel.
Yup, I voted for Biden.
I didn't vote for or against Pence or Harris.
I voted AGAINST pos trump.

Kamala is substandard. Can't stand Her. Didn't vote for HER.
Pence was actually acceptable, except for the FACT that he coward down to POS trump.
Pence is a sheep, a coward. He became pathetic due to his cowering down to trump.

Yup, I voted for Biden.

Pence was actually acceptable, except for the FACT that he coward down to POS trump.
Pence is a sheep, a coward. He became pathetic due to his cowering down to trump.
Is Biden failing cognitively?

Spiro Agnew (if you rearrange the letters you can spell "grow a penis") breathes a sigh of relief... he is no longer the worst Vice President in history...

Yes, it did start under Biden. It never happened in the Trump administration.

You AGAIN are so easily duped.
I can't stand this pronoun shit, but I'm here to prove you BS Filter WRONG yet again.

This article is from 2016, it Doen't say when this pronoun shit started, but IT does PROVE that you are WRONG, yet again, that it didn't start under Biden.

Yup, I voted for Biden.

You voted against Trump and winning!!
Mean tweets collapsed your jellyfish spine.
You're a loser who, no doubt, is suffering.

Yup, I voted for Biden.

You put your mark next to the names Joe Biden and Kamala Harris. Don't run from it now. Own it.

You AGAIN are so easily duped.
I can't stand this pronoun shit, but I'm here to prove you BS Filter WRONG yet again.

This article is from 2016, it Doen't say when this pronoun shit started, but IT does PROVE that you are WRONG, yet again, that it didn't start under Biden.
You're not understanding. This is happening IN the Biden administration. It didn't happen IN the Trump administration. Do you understand?

I didn't vote for that.
These pronouns started under the trump admin.
You can't blame this on Biden.

You can blame it on Left Wing Idiots, which I don't support.

Fuck the far left Liberals and the Alt-Right Losers.
They are NOT my people.

Are you Alt-Right Marvin?
When English Was Structured, "He" Was Always Used for "He or She"

The Netrixese absurdity of using "they" with a singular antecedent was the precursor of the present proninny gibberish. It's been around for that long.

Forum List

Back