Listen up America

Oh good, Doc trying to derail another thread. We're onto ya, pal. Go away

I'm speaking directly to the topic of the thread, clown. Go troll somewhere else.

Debunk it.....this will be funny. Why else is Dear Leader warning our enemy, hesitating to bomb because of "environmental concerns". Hmmmm?

"Debunk" what?

The delusion ramblings of a senile old man who was forced out of the Navy almost 30 years ago?

I'm speaking directly to the topic of the thread, clown. Go troll somewhere else.

Debunk it.....this will be funny. Why else is Dear Leader warning our enemy, hesitating to bomb because of "environmental concerns". Hmmmm?

"Debunk" what?

The delusion ramblings of a senile old man who was forced out of the Navy almost 30 years ago?

Yeah that, debunk it.

"Debunk" what?

Yeah that, debunk it.

:lol:

Why the fuck would I waste my time "debunking" the rambling delusions of a crazy old man?

"Debunk" what?

Yeah that, debunk it.

Why the fuck would I waste my time "debunking" the rambling delusions of a crazy old man?

I will take that as you are unable to debunk it.

"Debunk" what?

Yeah that, debunk it.

You can "take that" however you like, clown.

"Debunk" what?

Yeah that, debunk it.

Your concession is duly noted. Go bother someone else, old timer

Tell you what Sassy - I'll make an attempt to "debunk" the senile old Admiral as soon as you "debunk" the homeless man on my corner who rants about the microchips the CIA put in his brain.

"Debunk" what?

Yeah that, debunk it.

Your concession is duly noted. Go bother someone else, old timer

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

What are you, the female Pubes?

Tell you what Sassy - I'll make an attempt to "debunk" the senile old Admiral as soon as you "debunk" the homeless man on my corner who rants about the microchips the CIA put in his brain.

So sorry the old homeless man with rantitis isn't the thread topic. For all I know that's another whopper you made up. Have a delightful evening

Forum List

Back