🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Listen up for once, CO2 does NOT govern Climate

CO2s effect on our climate is not a mystery.
What is the effect on daily weather? Tell me why Earth suffered some of it's coldest days in centuries the past several winters? It is not a mystery to me. The easy way to explain it is this country has been lied to by the alarmists.

Show me the chart produced by scientists that names a temperature vs the amount of CO2 is above Earth. Bet you can't do that. Nor can you state the ideal temperature for Earth vs human life.

Last edited:
What is the effect on daily weather? Tell me why Earth suffered some of it's coldest days in centuries the past several winters? It is not a mystery to me. The easy way to explain it is this country has been lied to by the alarmists.
When is that?

2023 is going to be the hottest year in probably the last 500,000

In 100 and 40 years, the alleged temperature of this planet rose by a bit under 2 degrees F.

What is this change you mention when you are alarmed all the time?

Notice it took 140 years for this to happen. Seems the disasters you predict still have not happened.

2021CO2Peak_Temps_en_title_lg.jpg

When is that?

2023 is going to be the hottest year in probably the last 500,000
So what? Even were that true, so god damned what?

The fucking temperatures at our hottest place on Earth are routinely 21 degrees cooler than they were in 1913.

In 100 and 40 years, the alleged temperature of this planet rose by a bit under 2 degrees F.

What is this change you mention when you are alarmed all the time?

Notice it took 140 years for this to happen. Seems the disasters you predict still have not happened.

2021CO2Peak_Temps_en_title_lg.jpg
140 years is how fast when you consider the plant is 5 billion years old.

CO2s effect on our climate is not a mystery.
If you take a gallon jug of CO2 gas and dump it onto the ground, do you know it is heavier than air and will blanket the ground? Causing of all disasters for plants to do very well.

Climate scientists who are subject matter experts.

Who persuaded you that we should do nothing?
Who can you name that persuaded you? I do not mean the Democrats. I do not mean the media. Did you ever listen to professor Richard Lindzen or Judith Curry, both prominent climate scientists?

Look, one can remove Carbon so easy. It is almost not worth the discussion in fact. Study actual greenhouses to learn how it is done.

Climate scientists who are subject matter experts.

Who persuaded you that we should do nothing?
Prominent climate scientists who call BS on all this bunk junk science.

Prominent climate scientists who call BS on all this bunk junk science.
Yeah, actual climate scientists or a hack weather internet scientist?

Can you name on scientific climate organization which backs the view that AGW isn't happening or not.

Yeah, actual climate scientists or a hack weather internet scientist?

Can you name on scientific climate organization which backs the view that AGW isn't happening or not.
Wait, you can't name any scientists. But you spin on a dime and try pinning me down on organizations. How about Dr. Richard Lindzen who is this nations top rated climate scientist. Then Dr. Judith Curry. Do you ever pay attention to those two?

Wait, you can't name any scientists. But you spin on a dime and try pinning me down on organizations. How about Dr. Richard Lindzen who is this nations top rated climate scientist. Then Dr. Judith Curry. Do you ever pay attention to those two?
No, I have scientific organizations all over the planet while you have paid for climate skeptics.

Like dick lindzen.

Forum List

Back