🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Listen up for once, CO2 does NOT govern Climate

Then summarize it for us, in your own words. Have the guts to state a point and stand behind it, instead of just yelling "BUT MAH VIDEO!".

If you're not a brainless propaganda monkey, incapable of independent thought, that should be no problem for you.

<crickets>

Oh wait. You are a brainless propaganda monkey, only capable of cut-and-pasting propaganda. Never mind.

So, what else does TheParty want you to say? Run and check. You know how much they hate it when you go off-script.

I did this for you once ... you never answered ... irradiation is proportional to temperature raised to the fourth power ... which means we have to add CO2 in tremendous quantities to change temperatures just a little bit ...

I provided the proof of this you asked for ... and I get ...

<crickets>

I did this for you once ... you never answered ... irradiation is proportional to temperature raised to the fourth power ... which means we have to add CO2 in tremendous quantities to change temperatures just a little bit ...

I provided the proof of this you asked for ... and I get ...
Why do you waste so much of everyone's time (yours included) with the idea that you're the only person on the planet familiar with Stefan-Boltzmann? Particularly, when you're not.

What if increased CO2 is a result of global warming and not a cause? The two would correlate.

What if increased CO2 is a result of global warming and not a cause? The two would correlate.
It is capable of being both, but both isotopic analysis and simple bookkeeping show that virtually every molecule of CO2 in the Earth's atmosphere above the pre-industrial 280 ppm level was produced through the combustion of fossil fuels. Warming is and will reduce gas solubility in the world's oceans, but that is not yet causing a net marine outgassing. CO2 is still dissolving into the world's oceans and is acidifying them, causing all manner of issues with carbonate-fixing organisms (coral and mollusks) as well as chemically fucking with the reproductive function of many marine species.

Dr. Steven Koonin worked for Obama and he decided to examine all of the science as to climate. And he included studying the claims made by the IPCC.

He now does not believe Man causes climate. I never believed man causes climate no more than the tooth fairy causes children to grow a new set of teeth.

Man doesn’t cause climate biff.

We can and are changing it unnaturally.

So, heat stress them.

Many human food plants do better in warmer conditions ... as long as there's adequate water ... why we grow so much food in the California deserts ... we import the water ...

With global warming, we'll see more rain ... it will be a warmer and wetter world ... and so better for plants ... especially human food plants, like wheat and corn and peppermint ...

Many human food plants do better in warmer conditions ... as long as there's adequate water ... why we grow so much food in the California deserts ... we import the water ...

With global warming, we'll see more rain ... it will be a warmer and wetter world ... and so better for plants ... especially human food plants, like wheat and corn and peppermint ...
I understand that in the mind of Democrats, every last one of them is an expert in .... guess what? Not local climate mind you, but the dozens and dozens of climates of this enormous Earth. They predict based on a minimum of science helping them.
For a real Expert, all of you, at least give this scientist 10 minutes and likely you will then know the truth, you need not be alarmed over the condition of earth.

Second, why would you destroy the ability to earn livings by millions in 3rd world countries? They should be able to get a lot of energy as we have long got. Energy is why America got rich. And let's not put out the lights now, especially since the world has a lot of catching up to do.

I understand that in the mind of Democrats, every last one of them is an expert in .... guess what? Not local climate mind you, but the dozens and dozens of climates of this enormous Earth. They predict based on a minimum of science helping them.
For a real Expert, all of you, at least give this scientist 10 minutes and likely you will then know the truth, you need not be alarmed over the condition of earth.

Second, why would you destroy the ability to earn livings by millions in 3rd world countries? They should be able to get a lot of energy as we have long got. Energy is why America got rich. And let's not put out the lights now, especially since the world has a lot of catching up to do.

Climate Contrarian Gets Fact-Checked by MIT Colleagues in Open Letter to Trump - Inside Climate News

The video is an hour ... and I agree with you, I don't really need it explained to me again ... folks will have to pry my piston-engined rig out of my cold dead fingers ... EVs are for girls, wouldn't last on the manly man roads I like driving ...

I'd feel better if we were only destroying millions of livelihoods ... closer to a couple billion on Africa alone ... google "Earth at Night" and see where there virtually no electric lights in almost the all the African continent ... little children labor sun-up to sun-down gathering firewood so the family can eat whatever the men-folk and older children found in the forest ... places where the steel struts that hold up solar panels are worth a month's wages ... you know ... real poverty ...

Where has climate changed? ... [giggle] ... latitude and longitude if you please ... no one has answered this because climate isn't changing ... we've always had bad weather ... just less often in the warmer world ... as long as folks flock to the Gulf Coast, hurricanes will cause more damage ... same climate ... spay and neuter, it's the right thing to do ...

Climate change is business as usual for Mother Earth. That is kinda her thing. She has wiped out 99% of all the species that ever lived on earth with that little trick. I guarantee you it will wipe out the entire human race one of these days if nothing else gets us before then.

However (listen up Moon Bats) man made climate change is a scam that has no scientific basis. It is based on fraudulent science and a whole lot of lies by idiots with an agenda that has nothing to with real science.

Climate change is business as usual for Mother Earth. That is kinda her thing. She has wiped out 99% of all the species that ever lived on earth with that little trick. I guarantee you it will wipe out the entire human race one of these days if nothing else gets us before then.

However (listen up Moon Bats) man made climate change is a scam that has no scientific basis. It is based on fraudulent science and a whole lot of lies by idiots with an agenda that has nothing to with real science.
You're an idiot.

How flat is your earth?

You're an idiot.

How flat is your earth?
The idiots are you stupid Moon Bats that actually believe in that silly ass AGW scam.

There is no scientific proof whatsoever. Just one stupid unscientific correlation, lots of fraudulent data and lies and some shit in shit out computer programs by assholes trying to rake in research dollars.

There may some truth that the climate is going through a tyical post glacier climate fluctuation, like has happen several times before, but it sure as hell is not caused by human activity.

Forum List

Back